1. Do you enjoy giving oral?

Mr&MrsDLPS [sign in to see picture]

We both love giving and receiving oral here to. It’s great to see her swallow too.

Secret-lover [sign in to see picture]

I'm a recent convert but now love it when my OH cums in my mouth. Feeling him getting close to the point of no return is a huge turn on for me too.

DLJL [sign in to see picture]

Lilly12 wrote:

Big oral lover here too! I think its such a turn on. I love to give and receive but im yet to master the 69 lol find it very distracting and difficult to maintain a good position..any tips welcome as my man tries to initiate it often but usually ends with just me doing the work lol

Usually with my OH on the bed, so I can give her my full attention, with me above so she can take as much or as little as she wants.

Quiet ones are worse! [sign in to see picture]

I love doing it to my wife though she's very self conscious of only doing it if she's just been in the shower when mostly I don't care

RW1 [sign in to see picture]

I would gladly lick til I can't lick anymore. Love it so much.. Wife never complains either. It's my fave position

Sr1992 [sign in to see picture]

Both of us love it. She’ll swallow often which I love. And if I’m really in mood I’ll get her to sit on my face. Biggest turn on being able to get tongue deep in the Pussy. Issue is after a session like that sex doesn’t last to long after all the build up let’s say aha

KinkyMira [sign in to see picture]

My husband loves licking me out. If we could stay comfortable, he'd lick me for hours.

I'm not so keen on oral on him. He gets nowhere near as hard as when he's in my pussy or ass, but I do like the taste of cum, so sometime, he'll start in my pussy, then go to my mouth when he's near for me to finish him off.

Married Man30 [sign in to see picture]

I love going down on my wife! The absolute Joy I get from it! Would stay down there for hours Wife enjoys sucking me too! And as per previous post on another topic loves a facial now too so is often keen to give me head

Marc London [sign in to see picture]

I love the variety of tastes (m and f) and knowing how my work is translated into pleasure for my recipient 

300 [sign in to see picture]

Love giving oral!

What greater pleasure than making my wife cum!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.