This text blob will be inserted if Chump thinks the user is from the US
  1. Do you enjoy giving oral?

Gosig [sign in to see picture]

Far prefer giving to receiving. I think my clit has become far too responsive to vibes so a tongue is nice but takes an age and to be honest I get bored and self-conscious about how long it takes. I like the power and control I have over him when I give oral, and I feel I’m getting better at at all the time. There was a really positive thread here on the forum last summer which totally changed my mindset around giving, it helped me no end. 

teacake [sign in to see picture]

Of course I love giving I get more pleasure hearing my OH enjoying what I'm doing it turns me on so much I sometimes cum just by hearing and seeing her enjoy it. 

Just Tease Me [sign in to see picture]

Gosig wrote:

Far prefer giving to receiving. I think my clit has become far too responsive to vibes so a tongue is nice but takes an age and to be honest I get bored and self-conscious about how long it takes. I like the power and control I have over him when I give oral, and I feel I’m getting better at at all the time. There was a really positive thread here on the forum last summer which totally changed my mindset around giving, it helped me no end. 

Im with Gosig on this one. I prefer to give than recieve.
    Diggerman Baz [sign in to see picture]

Love giving it to the missus, makes her squirm and wriggle, she'll buck her hips when getting close. As for me, wouldn't miss it. Think I just enjoy being in control 😋

D&E [sign in to see picture]

I enjoy both but prefer giving it, i like the fact I can tease her with it and she can only orgasm when I let her, the noises and the grabbing my head turns me on more than receiving it does

Sassyminx82 [sign in to see picture]

My OH had never a BJ until me. I love giving him pleasure but also love the control I have when giving him head. Yes I'm a cock suckers

Janes [sign in to see picture]

I would so love to receive a blow job, but my wife really hates putting anything inedible in her mouth ☹️ I love giving her oral, especially when she cums and pushes my face hard into her pussy 🥰

Naughtybigirl84 [sign in to see picture]

I love both blowing a guy and going down on a woman....I’d go as far as saying I enjoy it more then receiving unless it’s from a hot female xx

will65 [sign in to see picture]

Hi i love to give my mistress oral and do it as often and as long as she wants Shere bliss carnt get enough

Penny26 [sign in to see picture]

I love giving oral it turns me on so much.

The Woodie [sign in to see picture]

I love to give oral.

The reactions you can achieve from subtle movements and touches.

hardNhorny [sign in to see picture]

I love giving oral as well. Getting her to moan when I’m going down on her is such a turn on. 

naughty boy husband [sign in to see picture]

In a FLR I go down on my Mistress Wife whenever she tells me too AND I LOVE IT,

Mistress does not give blow jobs though 

JodieDD [sign in to see picture]

I’m the same I love giving blowjobs and building the man up until he cums

ajmellu7 [sign in to see picture]

I love giving oral, has to be my favourite part of sex. Love how it makes my wife feel and the wriggling and the noises that she makes when I am doing it. Unfortunately my wife doesn't love giving it anymore, she hasn't given me a blow job for over 2 years now, she has just gone off it completely!

ilikepussy [sign in to see picture]

I am addicted to my wife's pussy. Would lick her 24 hours a day if I could

DLJL [sign in to see picture]

ilikepussy wrote:

I am addicted to my wife's pussy. Would lick her 24 hours a day if I could

I echo these sentiments, there is something special / more initmate giving oral to your OH than vanilla sex. 

ShannonMarlene [sign in to see picture]

I’m not a massive fan of receiving, I get too self-conscious and caught up in myself. I LOVE giving blowjobs though. It’s something I know I’m good at and I get super into it.

HM [sign in to see picture]

Works both ways for us, we both love it. I had never previously been deep-throated, then she swallowed as well! Sharing her sweet, tasty juices is just heaven.

Lilly12 [sign in to see picture]

Big oral lover here too! I think its such a turn on. I love to give and receive but im yet to master the 69 lol find it very distracting and difficult to maintain a good position..any tips welcome as my man tries to initiate it often but usually ends with just me doing the work lol

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.