1. Is fingering just for foreplay?

Covered in bees [sign in to see picture]

Fingering is the most intimate experience, for me. I love my wife using a dildo on me and that is amazing, too, but my favourite is probably her fingers, because it gives me a connection with part of her. Emotionally that creates a deeper connection.

(This is possibly not the experience of people with a vagina who are in a relationship with someone who has a penis! If she had a penis I'd probably find that the most intimate, but as it stands, fingers win.)

Penny26 [sign in to see picture]

I love to be fingered, it is a very intimate thing to do, he can open me up by gently inserting up to three fingers whilst he rubs my clit with his thumb and can play with my nipples at the same time, this is quite often enough for me.

LIL_KNOWN69 [sign in to see picture]

I think fingering if done right and something your both into can be really intimate and feel amazing both physically and mentally. I love to feel the stretch and to see my partner submit to me with a simple movement of my two fingers.. it’s magical in so many ways, and one of the best tools in a doms inventory 👌🏻

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

What is sex?

You will get many answers from many different scenarios.

So foreplay is what you make it and can be discussed with your sexual partner(s). For some foreplay or fingering is their sex. 

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.