£1.99 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  • Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Women & Cigars

SmoothOne [sign in to see picture]

I have to admit that I thought sexually I'd got to a point where I knew my likes and dislikes to the point of being able to state what my preferences were on any sexual aspect.

However, me and my OH went away at the weekend, having a rather good night with some friends. As the night went on, it was decided that a celebration should be done properly. To this end, a rather fine selection of Cubans were brought out. I had my first cigar in years, and delicious it was. Now what surprised me was when my wife came out and helped herself to mine (given that both of us are non smokers). That surprised me a little...

What surprised the hell out of me was how incredibly sexy she looked with a cigar and whisky in hand (more so than she does normally). Now, I'd never even thought about it as a sexual thing, but wow did she get my attention that night!!! Which lead to another first but I won't go into details about that on this thread lol.

So what are other people's opinions regarding women and cigars? Also, has your OH just caught you completely by surprise and blown your mind away when you thought you had them sussed?

WandA [sign in to see picture]

I despise smoking, I'd have an outright ban on any tobacco products if it were up to me. I can't help but lose some respect for smokers. So my opinion is that its a disgusting habit!

TLA [sign in to see picture]

I have to say that I'm a bit like you on this one, SmoothOne. We are both nonsmokers, but when special occassions come, like a grand ball, the combination of my fiancee looking all glamourous in her beautiful ball gawn and holding a cigar (her, not me) hits the right spot in me.

miss sparkle [sign in to see picture]

I think it can look very sexy - im not a smoking fan and wouldnt encourage anyone to do it - but I do see how sexy it can look. I think it probably more sexy when someone is doing something you wouldnt expect them to be doing - making it kind of naught i suppose!

Fr33b1rd [sign in to see picture]

WandA for insurance purposes a cigar smoker is considered a non smoker... they don't smoke enough nor do they inhale. (Sorry I appear to know too many strange facts)

As an ex-smoker (5 years) I used to love an occassional cigar had to be big cubans, I was frequently told that it looked totally hot, to which my OH would sit back and look smug. There is a classic picture of me in my wedding dress cigar in hand exhaling smoke surroundee by men in kilts, a snap taken at the reception

When I think of smoking I can't help but agree with the phase:

"More money than sense."

WandA wrote:

When I think of smoking I can't help but agree with the phase:

"More money than sense."

Totally my OH and I once calculated that we had spent over £25 000 on cigarettes, hence the ex-smoker bit!

I have to say I personally don't have much of an interest in smoking. Equally, as far as I'm concerned, unless they breathing it in my face on a regular basis, I'm not really interested if a person smokes or not.

Funnily enough Freebird, I'm a kilt wearer. It was the first cigar in years, and it was a juicy fat cigar. And Mmmmm it was sooooooo good! But I'm too much of a tightass to spend that sort of money on a cigar tho.

I couldn't now, I know one taste of smoke would restart my very expensive habit!

jav_ski [sign in to see picture]

I remember the sexiest picture i ever saw was of pamela anderson in her prime sat on a bed witha cig in her hand damn

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Dita Von Teese anyone?

Oh if you insist. Hubba Hubba!

jav_ski wrote:

I remember the sexiest picture i ever saw was of pamela anderson in her prime sat on a bed witha cig in her hand damn

ahh the classic bedsheets covering shot. Now you mentioned she did look fine in that picture

Bug Dude [sign in to see picture]

Fr33b1rd wrote:

I couldn't now, I know one taste of smoke would restart my very expensive habit!

or reinforce your conviction to not smoke again.

I gave up smoking years ago, but when I'm drunk, I still try to bum fags off my mates. Every single time I have to stub it out after a few puffs cos it tastes so horrible.

Firecracker [sign in to see picture]

I'm still working on giving up smoking but fear that I may turn into a homicidal maniac!

Bug Dude [sign in to see picture]

Firecracker wrote:

I'm still working on giving up smoking but fear that I may turn into a homicidal maniac!

Not a problem, just increase your alcohol intake. You'll be a homicidal maniac, but too plastered to walk anywhere that you could hurt someone.

Firecracker wrote:

Think of all the money tou'll have for toys!

SteSilver [sign in to see picture]

Smoking isn't sexy to me. I don't understand why films continue to dress up scenes with important characters smoking, it's repulsive to me yet film directors have always associated it with class and sexiness.

SteSilver wrote:

Smoking isn't sexy to me. I don't understand why films continue to dress up scenes with important characters smoking, it's repulsive to me yet film directors have always associated it with class and sexiness.

They don't show you the coughing and phlem off screen...

SteSilver wrote:

Everyday circumstances, I'd say smoking isn't particularly sexy to me. However, as I said this was exceptional to me. As for your director reference, in the past 10-15 years I wouldn't say that is the case anymore, not in the majority of mainstream movies.

Lol just thinking about the class aspect of it, I have visions of Her Maj popping into the newsagents asking for 20 B&H

SmoothOne wrote:

SteSilver wrote:

Everyday circumstances, I'd say smoking isn't particularly sexy to me. However, as I said this was exceptional to me. As for your director reference, in the past 10-15 years I wouldn't say that is the case anymore, not in the majority of mainstream movies.

Lol just thinking about the class aspect of it, I have visions of Her Maj popping into the newsagents asking for 20 B&H

Wouldn't you be embarrassed spending money with your face on?

Thread closed

This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.