• What are you like when you orgasm?

WandA [sign in to see picture]

I'll have a scoot on the forum posts and get a bit more in the know!

Malteser81 [sign in to see picture]

Puppies77 wrote:

LivingFire wrote:

Puppies77 wrote:

WandA wrote:

I have different types too, not sure why though. I think I've had like a full body come but I spoil it 'cos I usually panic! I don't like random spasms and tingles and jerking. I don't like orgasms were I don't ejaculate. I just get achy balls! Don't think I'd do well with all that tantic rubbish!

Lmao...panic. Sorry I probably shouldn't laugh

I get very differant ones too. quiet when I masterbate. A bit of oo ahh with oral, groans with sex and I am very loud with anal

heh, me too! probably when i am at my loudest!

I feel for my neighbours and I worry i will get a round of applause one day from ppl outside the house...I really should get the double glazing repared lol

I kina writhe away

Well lets just say dont ever leave the windows open in the summer when u have sex. I walked past a group of young lads last summer who were pointing at me, groaning, moaning and screming just like I was the night before. I have to say I didnt know where to look although my partner laughed his head off :S

Malteser81 wrote:

Well lets just say dont ever leave the windows open in the summer when u have sex. I walked past a group of young lads last summer who were pointing at me, groaning, moaning and screming just like I was the night before. I have to say I didnt know where to look although my partner laughed his head off :S

We men can be so supportive.

Kitty76 [sign in to see picture]

emmilou wrote:

Well it's happened!! I have had a few more intense orgasms over the past few days where my legs have started shaking and i just can't stop them. my hubby was more than chuffed this morning when it happened 5 or 6 times in quick succesion (sp)!!! Thanks to reading peoples tips on here, I've learnt to relax and just go with the flow.......

Yippppeeeee!

I'm amazed how different each one is and enjoying finding out how my body works. Loving the intense ones tho - phew! x

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

I must say, I'm not sure, I don't come that often, probably 2 - 3 times a week or less sometimes, I think my muscles are too strong cause a lot of mine are painful very deep and make me feel a little ill. If I feel like my orgasm will be really strong or if I have a belly ache already then I won't come....I don't feel unsatisfied though so don't worry I get satisfaction from so many other things that I don't tend to NEED to come.

Ax

masterandslave [sign in to see picture]

Woop! Congrats emmilou! What techniques have you been trying out?!

x

SEXYGET 69 [sign in to see picture]

Ever seen The Howling 1, 2 or 3?

That's me cumming. . . .Howwwwwllllllll

SG69 x

AdnaW wrote:

I must say, I'm not sure, I don't come that often, probably 2 - 3 times a week or less sometimes, I think my muscles are too strong cause a lot of mine are painful very deep and make me feel a little ill. If I feel like my orgasm will be really strong or if I have a belly ache already then I won't come....I don't feel unsatisfied though so don't worry I get satisfaction from so many other things that I don't tend to NEED to come.

Ax

Bless you and your funny nerve endings!

Ecksvie [sign in to see picture]

I came online tonight and thought "Ooh, new thread" and then realised it's an old thread and I was the original poster lol.

My boyfriend is quite good at making me orgasm from my vibrators now. I remember back along, I saw an advert for "How to give women screaming orgasms". It had a picture of a woman on it lying in bed, her face contorted like she's being tortured and gripping onto the bedsheets for dear life. I remember thinking that that no woman looks like that when she's having an orgasm. After the last few weeks, I think I'll have to revise my opinion on that!

KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]

What a great thread!

I'm struggling to describe an orgasm sensibly, the best I can manage is a fluttering feeling that builds and builds and cumming itself feels like a warm, melting feeling. I guess for me an orgasm is a hot butterfly!!!

I've also noticed two distinct types (though there seem to be lots of variations on these themes):

One seems to come from clitoral stimulation only (oral, vibrator, fingers etc) and is waves or pulses of pleasure.

The other kind is from penetration combined with clitoral stimulation and is a single, strong flood of pleasure.

Sometimes I squirt too but thats usually after lots of g-spot stimulation....feels fantastic though!

xxKPxx

When I'm orgasming during sex I can feel a wave building inside of me, my pelvic muscles become tighter and tighter, I tend to rock my hips too when I'm close. All my muscles tense in my lower body and i get such a head rush. After I tend to tremble and I can barely put any weight on my legs - let alone walk straight!

When I use my rabbit My entire body tenses and twitches quite violently when I'm coming - I tend to have a multiple and have even squirted once with this! I don't get the leg wobbles - the only downside is I always seem to get a strong headache afterwards!

x

Yes thats a good one - its putting more pressure on the wall where your g spot is

x

Don't think I've ever orgasmed by oral, my OH doesn't tend to stay down there long or we tend to use it as foreplay on me!

x

shellyboo [sign in to see picture]

Hmm, I'm not sure I have distinct types of orgasm! All I know is that I'm loud as hell, but if it's a really good one, I go totally silent :D

Nexas wrote:

masterandslave wrote:

Don't think I've ever orgasmed by oral, my OH doesn't tend to stay down there long or we tend to use it as foreplay on me!

x

Is that a fact or a bit of a complaint...? ;-p

Bit of both!!

x

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

I tried a tip last night of pressing down hard on your lower stomach when orgasming! WoW!

I love this too!!! I've tried and like a couple of variations too:

1) A firm circular motion with the abdomial pressure...tricky to coordinate if your masturbating at the same time (patting your head and rubbing your tummy comes to mind!) Mind-blowing with oral

2) Lying on your back lift your bum right up off the bed. Press down on your tum but resist the pressure and keep in the bridge position. Find a friendly tongue to lick you to orgasm. Bliss. I don't know if it's the extra tension in your body from the position, or the blood to the head or a glorious combination but it feels awesome!

3) During sex lying face down with your man lying on top: place your clenched fist underneath your tum...the combined weight of your bodies should press the fist into your abdomen which (for me anyway) feels gooooood!

4) In doggy position: wrap a scarf or sash round your waist and give the ends to your man to hold. He can control the thrusting by pulling on the scarf and this has the delightful bonus of pressing your abdomen...hurrah!

xxKPxx

Where abouts on the tummy should the pressure be applied? Are we talking about the lower stomach or the top of the pubic area?

I've never heard of this before, but it sounds like it's worth a try!

For me its in line with where my pubic hair starts - but when you try it you'll soon find exactly where will give you the most pleasure!

Love those ideas KittyPurry!

x

Ecksvie wrote:

Where abouts on the tummy should the pressure be applied? Are we talking about the lower stomach or the top of the pubic area?

For me it's the bit between my pubic mound and my navel...I found it by accident when I was being bent over a desk that pressed in just the right spot.

Pressing there is a technique I now use it if I want to ejaculate...makes it much more likely to happen!

I imagine the exact location and pressure it's different for different people, have a prod around and see what you find!

xxKPxx

KittyPurry wrote:

Ecksvie wrote:

For me it's the bit between my pubic mound and my navel...I found it by accident when I was being bent over a desk that pressed in just the right spot.

Pressing there is a technique I now use it if I want to ejaculate...makes it much more likely to happen!

I imagine the exact location and pressure it's different for different people, have a prod around and see what you find!

xxKPxx

I know the area you mean, I'll give that a try next time!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.