1. What would Mummy say?

Jamba [sign in to see picture]

fizzy [sign in to see picture]

I rember my mum trying to tell me about safe sex when i started my periods i cut her off and told her everything i know and she left me alone after that.

my mum did have a quite word with me once to let me know she could here me and my husband then boyfriend down stairs my bedroom was above her living room a few weeks atfter this my dad laid a type of flooring on top of the floor boards of my room to keep the draft out well thats what he said somehow i didnt belive him!

if my dad ever caught me with a love bite he used to give me an apple for the hungry fella or offer me some garlic!

Phantasma [sign in to see picture]

WandA wrote:

Phantasma wrote:

I have no idea what my parents would say - both Christians, and ones ordained so the biblical views obviously hold some sway there. I'm pretty sure theyd be happy to talk if I had questions but the sigh of relief I know theyd breathe afterwards means i wouldnt go out of my way to have the chat.

Probably wouldnt think too highly of the BDSM either....

But Jesus likes BDSM, it's in the bible!

And here:

*Warning, may be offensive to some but it is posted in the name of humour*

http://www.jesusdressup.com/bdsm.html

How on earth do you find this kind of thing???????

I seem to have inadvertantly started another debate...

Rowan; I wasnt trying to make the point that MY parents would not be too keen on the discussion. I would suggest that they live in a similar way to that which you have described yourself as living. But in their case some of the bible recommendations do hold - chastity until (very near) marriage for example. I could be doing them a huge disservice here but thats by the by.

What I wasnt trying to suggest was a link between Christians and not talking about sex. So apologies if I conveyed that impression.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.