£1.99 Sunday delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  • Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. What would Mummy say?

bigbrownblowjobeyes [sign in to see picture]

hehe my dad is just as bad, if not worse. But i think it's helps that I only 'found' him last year - so although he's my dad, I've only REALLY known him as an adult - he didn't bring me up. I think that helps somewhat. I remember finding out about his cross dressing as a kid though. I'm cool with it now though.

OperationFilth [sign in to see picture]

bigbrownblowjobeyes wrote:

LivingFire wrote:

I can see why it's rather unpleasant for you as it's your mother, but I have to say, us fatties have sex too... and not just bland, plain sex, but hot, sweaty, kinky sex. *wobbles back off her soap box*

Actually I agree, I am probably HUGE by your standards (size 20) and I'm as kinky as they come - far more than when I was skinny.

I KNOW no offence was meant , but I'll admit my first gut reaction on reading that post was 'ouch!' that hurt!

And tbh if 20 is huge, im collossal haha... and i cant remember the last time i had vanilla sex! Think the original post just wound me up because of the 'flab' reference... I still remember the bullying i got, and vividly remember that word being used... it is very much a pejorative term imo.

Anyway, I'm sure it wasnt intended as such, but I still reserve the right to bring it up lol

rjcww [sign in to see picture]

My mum dislikes my bisexuality and thinks it's just a phase or if it's not, she'd rather I didn't have girlfriends or bring them home if I do. She'd rather I be a hetero. She also hates the fact that I'm into kink and BDSM. I think she thinks I'm still a virgin but that's because I haven't told her that yet but she knows I've still "done things" and I don't think is happy about that either. She's a very strong Christian and would've rather I married a man and then had normal sex. Instead, she gets a bisexual kinky daughter. Poor Mum :-p

Heh my mum knows im bi (and would rather i wasnt, but now i have a bf i think my parents have either forgotten (intentionally!) or decided it really was a phase) but doesnt know too much re the kink. well, then again she's seen some marks that could tell tales... :S oh well lol

DesignDude [sign in to see picture]

I'm the same with my mum! i could say anything i like to her and it wouldn't weird her out! she's even made comments about my girls boobs being hand-reared lol!

Nexas wrote:

My mom knows about the toys and that I review them LOL

Mine doesn't... but probably will soon enough.. :S lol

LivingFire wrote:

Nexas wrote:

My mom knows about the toys and that I review them LOL

Mine doesn't... but probably will soon enough.. :S lol

Oh really? same reason everyone found out about me? (and are soon to find out al over again lol)

I suspect it may be... ;) Sort of remembered afterwards (not that I especially regret it), that the Mr's family will probably see as well as my mum and friends... oh well. I'm a grown up now lol! :P

Yeah sounds like the same then lol. I did 'real people' for Ruth a while back and had some fishwife woman from the nursery screaming it across the busy road in front of my (and hers) kids.

But the next week she was saying she wants to do it herself lol x

bigbrownblowjobeyes wrote:

Yeah sounds like the same then lol. I did 'real people' for Ruth a while back and had some fishwife woman from the nursery screaming it across the busy road in front of my (and hers) kids.

But the next week she was saying she wants to do it herself lol x

What was she screaming?! That you'd been in the feature? What a bizarre woman...

If I remember correctly:

"OI! I saw you in the mag - you test sex toys don't ya? haha I SAW you!"

Well, yes deary; that tends to happen when you are in a magazine. Oh dear.

Ohhhh dear! i just realised the other day it's probably going to be out just as i start uni too! what a way to get known haha!

Take it from me - the only ones who let on they knew seemed very interested - in a GOOD way. Sure you'll be fine. If I can survive the other mums at the school I am sure uni will be easy enough ;)

Nothing to be asamed of :)

Yeah and on the bright side it is Psychology I'm studying... so fairly sex-obsessed as far as subjects go :P

There are worse things to be known for I guess lol!

TyMeDown [sign in to see picture]

i cant actually say sex without gigglin like a lil skool girl lol so tat kinda sums up the sex subject in my family.. think my dad was suprised to say the least when i told him a was pregnant! my hubbys family are very open about the whole sex thing which is very odd - the mother in law was round last night and as she was leaving she said and i quote... "have fun and enjoy yourselfs ... ((looked at me then turns to hubby)) oh well maybe not she looks knackered just sleep tonight then" ..... what the hell???!!! did i take that in a "dirty" way?? or was she litually saying u can go n shag now im leaving, oh no maybe not ur mrs looks lik crap! lmao

Maxx_w [sign in to see picture]

My mums all go on my son! Even asking an ex if I satisfied her ( mums shouldnt drink ever!) But my dad just doesnt want to know, really freaks him out, they seam backwards to most parents

jackador123 [sign in to see picture]

very traditional family i have, knowing the things i get u to would lead to aneursyms

Vampyrewillow [sign in to see picture]

its all relaxed with my mum, she knows i'm on here, knows i'm into bondage etc, knows i've been having sex with fiance since i was 16

i dont really talk to my dad much bout it (tmi for him) but he knows i have sex

my fiances parents are cool with everything too, they bought him condoms 4 xmas as a joke last year but must have forgotten cos we open r pressies with the whole family around in his house and he opened them in front ofhis nan and she was like "oooh whats this one" he just threw them in the back and went "just some undies nan"

his mums face was like OH S**T!!!!

made me laugh anyway!

KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]

I think my mum would say..."do you enjoy [insert unspeakably rude act here]?" .... "Yes".... "good on you gal!"

xxKPxx

hornyteen [sign in to see picture]

My mums very open with me. Probably too open for most people. I still remember the day she came back from a dirty weekend and told me every detail...including how often she came and in what positions.Oh and that they where having sex and realised the curtains where open and how everyone could see in and it turned her on lol.

I have also told her nearly everything about my sex life and she knew me and my ex used to have sex in my room, as I would always come downstairs in a dressing gown lol.

Probably the wackiest thing though is when she pulled a guy when we where on holiday so I could shag his cousin lol (my wing woman).

As for my sex toys, she knows I use them and has seen them and my collection of erotic novels. She has a huge collection aswell. We where talking about love eggs the other day lol.

My grandmother is the same even though she is 71. She was always asking about my sex life and to 'have fun but be careful' lol.

Only thing she doesnt know is how morbid my fanstacies are though not even my best friends or my ex did, so thats no suprise.

MY mum = Best friend.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.