• What would Mummy say?

    1249251991
    Ecksvie [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1173
    • Joined: 11 Jun 2009

    WandA wrote:

    I wonder if any of us would be surprised by our mums!

    I know my mum owns (or at least owned) a rabbit and at least one porn DVD that I know of, although she doesnt know about me knowing, or that I know about my dad's porn mags either. I'd tell them if they ever found my toys and complained, just to let them know how hypocritical they were lol! They couldnt really tell me off for having toys if I told them I know they have them too.

    1249252076
    sweetlove666 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1827
    • Joined: 17 Nov 2008

    i dont think it spoils a kids innocence. ive know about sex in a candid and honest way since i was about 3 ( in the kind of it makes babies - "special cuddle" way) and i was perfectly innocent till i was about 13 ish.

    just cause a child has the information dosent mean they will use it. in fact the more information young people have the less likley they are to have sex at a young age

    1249252393
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6178
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    I agree! Children should be taught from a young age.

    But I'm talking about the 8 year old who picks it up from the 15 year old chav brother! Hardly education.

    1249256126
    lickityclit [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 31
    • Joined: 1 Jan 2008

    I think my mum has a pretty good idea what I'm like, after spotting the rechargeable vibe on my bedside table *cringe*

    She was diplomatic and complimented my new headboard though LOL

    1249256472
    Fr33b1rd [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 189
    • Joined: 3 Feb 2009

    My mum knows more than most of my friends parents about what I'm like... my OH used to stay over at mine 3 nights a week until we got our own place. She is also aware that I have a very large lingerie collection and is regularly pointing out things that she thinks I would like. That said she doesn't know about my vibe collection but I don't think she would be surprised.

    1249256823
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6178
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    I think some of my girls 'skimpies' have shocked my stepdad if he sorts the washing! We tend to handwash anything crotchless or kinky.

    1249256911
    Fr33b1rd [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 189
    • Joined: 3 Feb 2009

    When your my size nothing is skimpy lol

    Can't imagine my father-in-law dealing with any of my undies though

    1249257130
    Little Lady [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 280
    • Joined: 6 Aug 2008

    My Mom obviously knows because well... She does!

    I obviously don't tell her when I have sex or masterbate but she knows I'm doing it because I've had to ask her about stuff in the past.

    Also my Dad knows some stuff because he's had to give me a lift to get the morning after pill in the past and I've told him I've needed to get condoms.

    It doesn't bother them as they know I'm in a relationship, being careful and most of all not making it obvious. Which is always a good thing. =P

    1249257398
    poppy904 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 446
    • Joined: 4 Apr 2007

    i think my toy box might freak out my dad, my mum would probably be fine, though. only had a couple when i lived there, so wasnt really an issue, but have LOADS now!! they would probably think i was some crazy sex-freak!!! x

    1249257468
    Firecracker [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 90
    • Joined: 8 Jul 2008

    WandA wrote:

    I agree! Children should be taught from a young age.

    But I'm talking about the 8 year old who picks it up from the 15 year old chav brother! Hardly education.

    I imagine it was her friends teenage trollop of a daughter so yes I agree it all depends on the source ... I dont agree with telling them babies come from cuddles or out of belly buttons, there are kids out there having babies when they are 11 so she needs to be aware as soon as she can comprehend the information. I have always answered and clearly and simply any questions like that without giving her scary detail, like little lady's parents I prefer to be supportive and open and make sure she is safe with all the facts and help I can offer.

    1249257737
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6178
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    Firecracker wrote:

    I imagine it was her friends teenage trollop of a daughter so yes I agree it all depends on the source ... I dont agree with telling them babies come from cuddles or out of belly buttons, there are kids out there having babies when they are 11 so she needs to be aware as soon as she can comprehend the information. I have always answered and clearly and simply any questions like that without giving her scary detail, like little lady's parents I prefer to be supportive and open and make sure she is safe with all the facts and help I can offer.

    Whoo for good parenting!

    1249258921
    Firecracker [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 90
    • Joined: 8 Jul 2008

    WandA wrote:

    Firecracker wrote:

    I imagine it was her friends teenage trollop of a daughter so yes I agree it all depends on the source ... I dont agree with telling them babies come from cuddles or out of belly buttons, there are kids out there having babies when they are 11 so she needs to be aware as soon as she can comprehend the information. I have always answered and clearly and simply any questions like that without giving her scary detail, like little lady's parents I prefer to be supportive and open and make sure she is safe with all the facts and help I can offer.

    Whoo for good parenting!

    I try my best, doesn't explain why she seems to spend most of her time like she is auditioning to star in the Exorcist

    1249336425
    SmoothOne [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 348
    • Joined: 4 Jul 2009

    WandA wrote:

    Just thinking how quickly society has changed and what is/was acceptable and what isn't.

    What normal aspect of your sex life would horrify your parents, grandparents or kooky old spinster aunts?!?

    My mum likes to play it 'cool'. Leaving me with some uneasy questions so she would'nt be particulary judgemental but I don't think she would be too enthused if I started discussing the beneifits of anal play....

    What about your fam?

    If we happen to be staying with my parents, my mother takes great pride in maximising the opportunity to take the piss out of us for making too much noise.

    I definteily got my wicked sense of humour from her!

    1249393182
    Gembobs [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 10
    • Joined: 17 May 2006

    Obv my mum knows i'm sexually active - the baby was a big giveaway! lol She also knows i like my toys, when i first ever moved out of home my mum was very nice and packed most of my stuff up whilst i was out working, she came down one day and said here you are heres your bag of gadgets lol. I wouldnt discuss anything with her tho or my dad!

    1249393826
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6178
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    Gembobs wrote:

    Obv my mum knows imsexually active-baby was a big giveaway! lol She also knows i like my toys, when i first ever moved out of home my mum was very nice and packed most of my stuff up whilst i was out working, she came down one day and said here you are heres your bag of gadgets lol. I wouldnt discuss anything with her tho or my dad!

    Hehe, gadgets!

    1249394601
    bigbrownblowjobeyes [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 190
    • Joined: 27 Oct 2008

    LivingFire wrote:

    I can see why it's rather unpleasant for you as it's your mother, but I have to say, us fatties have sex too... and not just bland, plain sex, but hot, sweaty, kinky sex. *wobbles back off her soap box*

    Actually I agree, I am probably HUGE by your standards (size 20) and I'm as kinky as they come - far more than when I was skinny.

    I KNOW no offence was meant , but I'll admit my first gut reaction on reading that post was 'ouch!' that hurt!

    1249397001
    bigbrownblowjobeyes [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 190
    • Joined: 27 Oct 2008

    Why thank you! :)

    1249397985
    shellyboo [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 825
    • Joined: 16 Apr 2008

    bigbrownblowjobeyes wrote:

    Actually I agree, I am probably HUGE by your standards (size 20) and I'm as kinky as they come - far more than when I was skinny.

    I KNOW no offence was meant , but I'll admit my first gut reaction on reading that post was 'ouch!' that hurt!

    Yeah, same here. Was a bit harsh! Anyhow.

    I've lived away from home since I was 17, so there's never been any embarrassing incidents with my parents. They know I'm sexually active and have done since I moved in with my first bf when I was 22 or so - though my Dad was a little shocked that we were sharing a room! He's since proclaimed while drunk that "If you're anything like your father, you wouldn't go too long without getting a bit", which was kind of horrifying for me, if completely accurate.

    1249398361
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6178
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    Drunk dads are great!

    1249398706
    shellyboo [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 825
    • Joined: 16 Apr 2008

    WandA wrote:

    Drunk dads are great!

    Lol, I seem to be the only one that doesn't think so! But then, he's *my* Dad, so I would think that :P

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.