• have you ever had sex with another person seeing?

LOVE [sign in to see picture]

yes,have had 3somes with my b/f and we all watch together

have also been dogging and let the doggers watch us peform through the car windows with the doors locked

both above actions turn us on

D and S [sign in to see picture]

We both love the idea of being watched and are currently planning to visit a swingers club so we can make it happen ;-) xxx

Delboy1991 [sign in to see picture]

No watching but I've only done this once, me and the best friend went on a cheeky girly seaside holiday when both single years ago, we went to the local nightclub and met two blokes who was also on a lads holiday, went back and both did it in the hotel bed next to bed! The blokes then left in the middle of the night taking all our knickers with them! We didn't know if to laugh or cry! Brilliant days

Tamz-88 [sign in to see picture]

No but I really would love to,

It is a massive turn on for me to think about and I certainly fantasise about it!

I've day I will ;)

Miss Pussycat [sign in to see picture]

Yes, but not for a long time.

Enjoyed it sometimes, but once had this horrible pervy bloke in a raincoat trying to watch.

[suspended user]

suspended user

That's very naughty but sounds very nice

naughty mum [sign in to see picture]

Once when on a family hols to Portugal. Got very friendly with a lad by the pool in the dark, there were several couples there all doing the same thing in giggle distance... Was quite a turn on

paulm [sign in to see picture]

always wanted to do the watching... would feel under pressure being watched and that could affect performance :-)

Nawty Novice [sign in to see picture]

My OH would love to see me with another guy. It's not happened yet but we have someone in mind ;)

kayliixx [sign in to see picture]

Not purposely watching us, but exs mum walked in a few times (once we were too drunk to notice) and had sex in same room as mates who were aswell but dont think they were watching us xx

ticklemepink [sign in to see picture]

No but I'd love to!... just have to convince my OH :/

sweetB [sign in to see picture]

Never done it but it's something I think about a lot.
    Being watched, not watching others.
    I don't think it will ever actually happen though.

We seem to have a thing about outdoors/unusual places so I guess it may have happened without us realising.

paulsballs [sign in to see picture]

yes many many years ago when i was single i had sex at the side of the road with a girl bent over inside a car whilst my mate watched and once in as sauna with a girl i had never met before whilst her partner watched' getting very horny thinking back to those experiences

Wizard84 [sign in to see picture]

I wish I could but it's a no no for wifey :(

northeast2foru [sign in to see picture]

yes we have,last year met a guy online who asked us over to his place,it was ok we just gave him a show and he loved it.i did give him a handjob but that was all.and a couple of years back we met a couple of guys on different occasions who wanted to take photos and videos.but we never saw them again.only one of them wanted a handjob.i would never go all the way with anyone else.or give blowjobs to anyone but my hubby,

john69 [sign in to see picture]

At three occassions - first time on a deserted beach, we thought we were alone and started playing with each other, when she was riding me we suddenly saw a man about twenty meters away, looking at us, masturbating. We went on and when finished he was gone.

Second time in our car, same thing there, she was sitting on me and suddenly we see a youngster peeping through the side window. My wife wawed to him and he ran away.

Third time in the forest. When we were at our most passionate stage we see two berry picking couples standing staring at us. They were smiling all four of them and went on after a short while.

Boogaloo [sign in to see picture]

Not on purpose, no. But when we've had sex in public we have been caught out before! Sometimes people didn't make themselves known and just stood and watched, but I was too in to it to stop so just carried on regardless. It's not something I'd plan on doing on purpose though :)

jambo [sign in to see picture]

The oh's best friend caught us, with me taking her doggy stile. Good job we had a laugh about it. Actually was a turn on to be caught

Deekayjay [sign in to see picture]

Once in my younger days at a party in the main room with everyone sitting around us!

FlyingSmurf [sign in to see picture]

Yes, but not deliberately.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.