• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Have u ever tasted ur own cum?

Northseaguy [sign in to see picture]

Yes all the time when I masturbate and is ok but I much prefer to clean up my OH one I've cum inside her that is sooooo horny.

hammy kinky couple [sign in to see picture]

O yes lots, especially during and after, from lips and down below, its great all mixed mmmmmmmmm even a few times solo;)

Paul :) [sign in to see picture]

Sure we both have/do

I say do as you expect another to do to you, it is nice once you acquire to it.

People say the taste is urrrr but it also depends on your diet.

Plus you can change this with tasty lube if you wish or the use of sweets lol

Go on and have fun

Slurp ;)

[suspended user]

suspended user

Yes never thought it would be fair to ask a partners to swallow mine unless I new it was good.

Female come is the elixer of life.

Pringles [sign in to see picture]

Tried this some years ago, with my gf at that time, believing that sharing my cum would be the sexiest kiss ever...but I nearly puked! I have since learned that it is better mixed with juice or wine.

AutumnH [sign in to see picture]

I lick myself off my toys, but I prefer using flavoured lubes to convince myself I taste of strawberries!

Goooner1 [sign in to see picture]

Love the idea in theory, but the desire always goes once I've actually cum :)

Pussy cat meow [sign in to see picture]

I totally get the previous post but my post orgasm aversion must be even weirder.

It's strange I like the taste of my pre cum, but I have very rarely tasted my own ejaculation fluid unless I do taste it during the actual moment of climax. So far the same as the previous post. But,,,

I'm bisexual and during oral sex sessions with other guys, if we are sucking each other's cocks, I get very turned on by the thought of tasting and drinking their cum and when they do ejaculate before I do if all goes well, the sensation of their lovely stuff filling my mouth and the taste of it is so unbelievably overwhelming it makes me cum very intensely and almost immediately too it's such a huge turn on, if I can sense his climax and we cum orally together it doesn't get any bettter than that with a guy.

Yet sometimes when I have not been able to hold back my orgasm and cum first, after only a short time, less than a minute after my climax, if he doesn't come usually I just can't face the idea of swallowing or even tasting it anymore and have to resort to using my hand to bring him off, I don't even like to touch his stuff let alone taste it after that.

Sometimes if he doesn't come for a long while after I have, I can get past the guilt feeling (that's what it is) and can suck him to his climax, but it never feels as good.

Farehamfella [sign in to see picture]

Hell yeah, every time i go solo...yummy

Agree it does taste awesome. .I just love it xx

Gotta try that 😆

4Uonly [sign in to see picture]

If OH has not tasted his how can he expects his woman to swallow them? We normally ended up cleaning each other. A mixture of his and mine there for him and I finished his with my mouth.

Bespin [sign in to see picture]

I think anyone who says they havent is quite probably lying, I certainly dont mind and it can be quite a turn on especially if you stop at that split second that you're right on the edge :)

Lovefeelingsexy [sign in to see picture]

Doesn't bother me in the slightest and my other half finds it horny if go back down on him after he's been inside me....it's kinda naughty and I love it. Plus I taste good lol.

CaptainTightpants [sign in to see picture]

Love eating 'browncoats' out after filling her up. Its a slightly salty taste but to be honest i have always thought it wouldnt be fair to expect her to swallow it if i wasnt at least willing to try it myself. I feed her wet pussy nectar back to her all the time

sobeit42 [sign in to see picture]

I have a huge cum fetish, I always eat my own and will always eat my partners in whatever way I can. I sometimes get to rim/feltch but its rare and i like it. I love cum filled kisses and, well anything relating cum.

[suspended user]

suspended user

Yes

Toyboysub [sign in to see picture]

My oh loves it when I lick my cum out her pussy she said it really turns her on

Bigtrak [sign in to see picture]

Pussy cat meow wrote:

It's strange I like the taste of my pre cum, but I have very rarely tasted my own ejaculation fluid unless I do taste it during the actual moment of climax.

I'm totally on side here. Actually love my pre-cum especially when it tastes strong which always leads to a desire, urge almost need to taste my cum. Yet as soon as it's happened no ta. I have done it just to find out and it doesn't have the same effect. May try it out of my wife one day although it freaks her a bit.

GollyGotha [sign in to see picture]

Yes I have. I actually really like how I taste and love nothing more than licking my juices off of someone else's fingers / cock or kissing them after they've gone down on me.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.