99p Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Cubing!

    1249046831
    jav_ski [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 265
    • Joined: 19 Feb 2009

    evey jeez babes thats janeway you should

    seriously give

    http://www.blogcdn.com/www.tvsquad.com/media/2006/09/tasha_yar,_polywater_intoxication.jpg

    a go instead lol plus she was head of security

    1249047830
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6177
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    Like strong sci-fi women then boys?

    1249047988
    jav_ski [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 265
    • Joined: 19 Feb 2009

    no just the fit ones lol ... wonderwoman never did it for me it was the fact that she could probably kick my head in if she didn't orgasm tha always put me off or the fact that she could tell if i was lying about sommat lol

    1249049315
    shellyboo [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 825
    • Joined: 16 Apr 2008

    WandA wrote:

    Like strong sci-fi women then boys?

    I have just three worlds.

    Captain. Amanda. Carter.

    1249049335
    shellyboo [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 825
    • Joined: 16 Apr 2008

    AGH! Words, not worlds. Dammit.

    1249049887
    jav_ski [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 265
    • Joined: 19 Feb 2009

    erm did she have an outfit??

    1249051913
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6177
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    Samantha Carter of Stargate. She could kick your arse!

    1249052119
    jav_ski [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 265
    • Joined: 19 Feb 2009

    WandA wrote:

    Samantha Carter of Stargate. She could kick your arse!

    yeh but i would enjoy that kicking lol

    1249052776
    shellyboo [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 825
    • Joined: 16 Apr 2008

    Omg, total brain fart. It's Amanda Tapping, Samantha Carter. Duh. I am an idiot.

    1249052913
    DesignDude [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 255
    • Joined: 13 Jul 2009

    dude it's all about Boomer from the new BSG series http://braintrust.friendemies.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/boomer.jpg hot diggity dayum!

    1249052991
    DesignDude [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 255
    • Joined: 13 Jul 2009

    although as a side note: she needs pie! lots and lots of pie! lol

    1249053123
    jav_ski [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 265
    • Joined: 19 Feb 2009

    i was about to suggest the same thing i mean bombay roll she ain't good for lol

    1249055293
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6177
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    Six in Battlestar waaay beats Boomer!

    http://www.imdb.com/media/rm2163644672/nm1065454

    1249055440
    jav_ski [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 265
    • Joined: 19 Feb 2009

    WandA wrote:

    Six in Battlestar waaay beats Boomer!

    http://www.imdb.com/media/rm2163644672/nm1065454

    yep deffo better bombay roll material

    1249062242
    Firecracker [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 90
    • Joined: 8 Jul 2008

    jav_ski wrote:

    ok don't ask how i know but cubing is...

    the term to describe the process of going through myriad positions while remaining conjoined at the genitals the whole time.

    Thanks jav_ski, I am glad I know at last x

    1249067375
    jav_ski [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 265
    • Joined: 19 Feb 2009

    Firecracker wrote:

    jav_ski wrote:

    ok don't ask how i know but cubing is...

    the term to describe the process of going through myriad positions while remaining conjoined at the genitals the whole time.

    Thanks jav_ski, I am glad I know at last x

    no problemo if you wanna have a practical lesson i'm free on most tuesdays thursdays and sundays lol

    1249078159
    Firecracker [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 90
    • Joined: 8 Jul 2008

    jav_ski wrote:

    Firecracker wrote:

    jav_ski wrote:

    ok don't ask how i know but cubing is...

    the term to describe the process of going through myriad positions while remaining conjoined at the genitals the whole time.

    Thanks jav_ski, I am glad I know at last x

    no problemo if you wanna have a practical lesson i'm free on most tuesdays thursdays and sundays lol

    If your knowledge of positions is as varied as mine it may take us from Tuesday to Sunday x

    1249078506
    jav_ski [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 265
    • Joined: 19 Feb 2009

    Firecracker wrote:

    jav_ski wrote:

    Firecracker wrote:

    jav_ski wrote:

    ok don't ask how i know but cubing is...

    the term to describe the process of going through myriad positions while remaining conjoined at the genitals the whole time.

    Thanks jav_ski, I am glad I know at last x

    no problemo if you wanna have a practical lesson i'm free on most tuesdays thursdays and sundays lol

    If your knowledge of positions is as varied as mine it may take us from Tuesday to Sunday x

    *gulp*

    1249079012
    Firecracker [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 90
    • Joined: 8 Jul 2008

    jav_ski wrote:

    Firecracker wrote:

    jav_ski wrote:

    Firecracker wrote:

    jav_ski wrote:

    ok don't ask how i know but cubing is...

    the term to describe the process of going through myriad positions while remaining conjoined at the genitals the whole time.

    Thanks jav_ski, I am glad I know at last x

    no problemo if you wanna have a practical lesson i'm free on most tuesdays thursdays and sundays lol

    If your knowledge of positions is as varied as mine it may take us from Tuesday to Sunday x

    *gulp*

    1249081855
    jav_ski [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 265
    • Joined: 19 Feb 2009

    Firecracker wrote:

    jav_ski wrote:

    Firecracker wrote:

    jav_ski wrote:

    Firecracker wrote:

    jav_ski wrote:

    ok don't ask how i know but cubing is...

    the term to describe the process of going through myriad positions while remaining conjoined at the genitals the whole time.

    Thanks jav_ski, I am glad I know at last x

    no problemo if you wanna have a practical lesson i'm free on most tuesdays thursdays and sundays lol

    If your knowledge of positions is as varied as mine it may take us from Tuesday to Sunday x

    *gulp*

    its funny though how if ya turn the karma sutra upside down lol

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.