99p Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Oral Sex with a guy that has his tongue pierced...

    1251138206
    Puppies77 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 514
    • Joined: 5 Jul 2009

    Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

    I have never had the pleasure of experiencing it.. sadly. Though (Have I already posted this? I can't remember..) Though you can get tongue bars that vibrate too! Sound like loads of fun!

    My sister has ordered one....i'll have to ask her about it. :)

    1251140496
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6177
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    Puppies77 wrote:

    Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

    I have never had the pleasure of experiencing it.. sadly. Though (Have I already posted this? I can't remember..) Though you can get tongue bars that vibrate too! Sound like loads of fun!

    My sister has ordered one....i'll have to ask her about it. :)

    Not while she wears it... she'll sound like Steven Hawking otherwise.

    1251157090
    hornyteen [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 76
    • Joined: 8 Feb 2009

    I have my tongue peirced and my boyfriend hates it!! He always makes me take it out when preforming oral sex on him :(

    1251163586
    tohottotouch [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 13
    • Joined: 25 May 2008

    Puppies77 wrote:

    Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

    I have never had the pleasure of experiencing it.. sadly. Though (Have I already posted this? I can't remember..) Though you can get tongue bars that vibrate too! Sound like loads of fun!

    My sister has ordered one....i'll have to ask her about it. :)

    Ordering one very soon.

    1251164047
    Me and her [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 37
    • Joined: 21 Jun 2009

    I keep dreaming that i have mine pierced, maybe i should do it

    1251164529
    tohottotouch [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 13
    • Joined: 25 May 2008

    Get it done you wont regreat it im telling you.

    1251604853
    Me and her [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 37
    • Joined: 21 Jun 2009

    tohottotouch wrote:

    Get it done you wont regreat it im telling you.

    I wont regret it, or she wont?

    1251663506
    MzBee [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 100
    • Joined: 4 Jun 2009

    I used to like the idea of a guy with a tongue-ring - kissed a few and thought that was oh-so-nice. Then found a tw*t who had one that I thought was rather sexy. He thought he knew what was what, went down on me and used it (the ring) a tad too heavyhanded. It got stuck, it was painful. I wanted to kill him! I settled for breaking up with him. Never again, it's put me off...although I have to say I do giggle about it now! *years have passed, I'm over the trauma!)

    1251664541
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6177
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    MzBee wrote:

    I used to like the idea of a guy with a tongue-ring - kissed a few and thought that was oh-so-nice. Then found a tw*t who had one that I thought was rather sexy. He thought he knew what was what, went down on me and used it (the ring) a tad too heavyhanded. It got stuck, it was painful. I wanted to kill him! I settled for breaking up with him. Never again, it's put me off...although I have to say I do giggle about it now! *years have passed, I'm over the trauma!)

    *cringe*

    *ouch*

    reminds me of an old episode of CSI, dead girl had a brace, they found out the killer by the little piece of cock which had become stuck in it....

    *shudder*

    At least you're over it now!

    Whoo!

    1251664729
    MzBee [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 100
    • Joined: 4 Jun 2009

    Honestly, there should be a thread for sex gone wrong/funny now it's past sex... I reckon I might be top of the pile.

    1251664944
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6177
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    MzBee wrote:

    Honestly, there should be a thread for sex gone wrong/funny now it's past sex... I reckon I might be top of the pile.


    Theres a couple of most embarrassing sex ones, or parent intruder ones! Have a search.

    1251721348
    Me and her [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 37
    • Joined: 21 Jun 2009

    WandA wrote:

    MzBee wrote:

    I used to like the idea of a guy with a tongue-ring - kissed a few and thought that was oh-so-nice. Then found a tw*t who had one that I thought was rather sexy. He thought he knew what was what, went down on me and used it (the ring) a tad too heavyhanded. It got stuck, it was painful. I wanted to kill him! I settled for breaking up with him. Never again, it's put me off...although I have to say I do giggle about it now! *years have passed, I'm over the trauma!)

    *cringe*

    *ouch*

    reminds me of an old episode of CSI, dead girl had a brace, they found out the killer by the little piece of cock which had become stuck in it....

    *shudder*

    At least you're over it now!

    Whoo!

    I saw that! i shed a tear

    1268446628
    Tigerlilies [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 999
    • Joined: 12 Jan 2010

    I don't have the words for how wonderful it is. Like, totally awesome.

    1268456312
    Cock Lover [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 22
    • Joined: 26 Dec 2009

    My wife has always said she loves me performing oral on her and i got my tounge pierced my BF enjoys it he also has it pierced and i enjoy him giving me oral so i thing its all round great fun

    1268500831
    Puppies77 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 514
    • Joined: 5 Jul 2009

    I don't think I could convince my OH to have his done for me. He still enjoyes mine though.

    Has anyone tried out the vibrating ones??

    1268509080
    Puppies77 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 514
    • Joined: 5 Jul 2009

    Yeah! my OH loves it with my peircing :) Everyone is different though eh.

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.