• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Oral Sex with a guy that has his tongue pierced...

Passionate Pussy [sign in to see picture]

Am hoping you'll be able to tell me what it's like.....love somebody going down on me but never had a guy that's got his tongue pierced......

Just started seeing somebody & I know that we are probably going to be doing it v soon.....

naughty4u [sign in to see picture]

It is very amazing for a guy to go down on you with a tongue piercing they even have vibrating tongue rings that I have never tried but I hope one day i will

OperationFilth [sign in to see picture]

All I'll say on the matter is that I am wholeheartedly supporting my Mr in his plan to get his tongue pierced... *whistles*

WandA [sign in to see picture]

As a fella I'm now curious what its like with a girl who has a tongue piercing....

JakeH [sign in to see picture]

WandA wrote:

As a fella I'm now curious what its like with a girl who has a tongue piercing....

Ditto, something I've wanted to experience for a while!

mybadx [sign in to see picture]

I have my tounge peirced and my OH has never said weither he has prefered it with the tounge bar or without it in. But i do know the vibrating one sends him places he only gets to go once in while ;)

xx

[suspended user]

suspended user

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=396 This can be used with a tongue piercing to make it vibrate!

Passionate Pussy [sign in to see picture]

So I take it then it's a good thing and only adds to the pleasure experience......

OperationFilth [sign in to see picture]

WandA wrote:

I know a few guys who've said my idea would probably feel amazing... I want the 'venom' piercing - 2 piercings in the tongue, one either side of the middle. I wish i'd stop bottling it!

JakeH [sign in to see picture]

LivingFire wrote:

WandA wrote:

I know a few guys who've said my idea would probably feel amazing... I want the 'venom' piercing - 2 piercings in the tongue, one either side of the middle. I wish i'd stop bottling it!

Oooh running up his shaft, very nice!

I'm not a fan of body mods, my girl thought about a clit hood piercing for a while and a tongue piercing. I said no at the time but I might be coming around.. It's kinky, but theres still something I don't like... hmmmmm!

mybadx [sign in to see picture]

LivingFire wrote:

It took me 3 trips to the shop before i had the bottle to actually go through with it. But it wasnt as bad as i thought as they froze my tounge first, didnt feel a thing till i went home and tried to eat, then it was a no go.
    I feel weird when i dont have it in now.

Me and her [sign in to see picture]

I have a 2 1/2" spike in my chin, thats not good for oral with the ladies!

You could blunten it at the end and have a chin dildo.

Me and her [sign in to see picture]

haha, think i'll stick to taking it out.

Puppies77 [sign in to see picture]

WandA wrote:

I had mine done just over two weeks ago, it's taking a little while to heel so I can't suck properly yet. My hubby thinks its great though and I've only been licking up the shaft and circling the head. He says he can't wait till its in full working order

OOoooo let me know how it goes! I'm very curious now...

It's one of those things that would be sexy to me only it has been spoilt by certain ladies who insist on over wearing bright pink tracksuits, oversized hoop earrings and dying their hair bright blonde except for their roots and screaming expletives at their many many sprogs. I just don't find that sexy. It needs an image change for me!

I'm not sure I could wait two weeks though!

jav_ski [sign in to see picture]

erm never experienced it .. unlikely to get anything of mine pierced as am scared of needles and respective lady is probably not gonna take too well to the idea ... only options find an alternative to the piercing thing or an alternative lady lol

Puppies77 [sign in to see picture]

WandA wrote:

OOoooo let me know how it goes! I'm very curious now...

It's one of those things that would be sexy to me only it has been spoilt by certain ladies who insist on over wearing bright pink tracksuits, oversized hoop earrings and dying their hair bright blonde except for their roots and screaming expletives at their many many sprogs. I just don't find that sexy. It needs an image change for me!

I'm not sure I could wait two weeks though!

Lol....I'm def not the pink tracksuit wearing type and neither do I have blonde hair...although I do have a lot of sprogs, 4.

I did try giving him head after a few days and I think I hurt it a bit. Tis still tender so I think it will end up being nearer 3 weeks....my poor fella. Will keep ya posted though

I know not all people with tongue piercings are like that but the ones that are spoil it for me. I guess I watch too much BBC3!

Its the same with some tattoos, some can look sexy but then some chavvy numpty will spoil a certain design or place for me so I don't like it.

I guess I find individuals attractive, individuals in a 'vanilla' way, not a lady who goes bald and tattoos tiger stripes over her face. I hate fashion! I'd rather someone was tattoo'd or pierced because they like it not because everyone else is... thats just not sexy yo me! And lots of people get their tongue (and belly button) pierced out of fashion or to fit in... shame

4! And you still have sex. I'm impressed!

My perceptions are changing.....!

Thread closed

This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.