1. Pegging.. Do women enjoy pegging their man?

Alwaysonmymind [sign in to see picture]

We are just venturing into pegging but after our first attempt I was left with a sore anus. Not letting that put me off though as the sensation was immense

kinkymira [sign in to see picture]
    Alwaysonmymind wrote:

We are just venturing into pegging but after our first attempt I was left with a sore anus. Not letting that put me off though as the sensation was immense

I'm glad you are continuing because it is a glorious activity. I joke on here about training my husband's ass, but it is true. Plenty of practice and lots of lube and you'll be greedily wanting larger dildos and more vigorous shagging!

MissTerror [sign in to see picture]

I love a good bit of pegging. It is definitely a control thing for me, but also being able to pleasure a guy in a different way. But it's also a trust thing and teasing and building up to it makes for a really intense experience! I have a strapless strap-on which I purchased from Love Honey so it is a bit more physical pleasure for both parties.

mckenzie [sign in to see picture]

yes i love it, i find it very arousing x

DanceswithPenguins [sign in to see picture]

Only slightly envious of the guys with partners who enjoy doing it 

Mr&Mrs GHD [sign in to see picture]

Both my wife and myself have been pegging for quite some time now, and the wife enjoys the role reversal, being in control and also she finds it very sexy and turns her on so much.

She enjoys starting with our smaller 8" jelly dildo in one harness as the pressure and rubbing on her clitorous as she trusts away at my ass.  But when she swaps to the larger vibrating model from LH we have it just sends her over the edge with the combined pressure, rubbing and extra vibrations on her clit as she pounds away.

We peg both for my pleasure and for my wifes as she loves it as much as I do and we both finish well and truely satisfied in every way.

ophelia-rose [sign in to see picture]

What limited things I have done I have really enjoyed. It’s definitely fun for me in a control way and I suppose it feels like a bit of a role reversal and that’s fun too.

superkinkycouple [sign in to see picture]

Me and my girlfriend have pegged a few times now but she prefers just using dildos and other toys in my ass. We both love doing both it’s just you have to have the right moment to peg I guess. Just wondered if anybody has managed to have a hands free orgasm from pegging or ass play? When we pegged once, it felt like I fully cummed and had an orgasm but then when I looked down there was no cum, it was the weirdest experience ever.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.