£4.99 Sunday delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Pegging.. Do women enjoy pegging their man?

Tr1cky D1cky [sign in to see picture]

Have just recently been pegged and she wants to do it again.... I'm willing g to let her too

Adachi75 [sign in to see picture]

Like all aspects of good sex I think it's about effectively communicating your needs and wants. Letting someone know you like something a little uncommon sexually can be quite a vulnerable moment but, as the replies from the ladies on here will attest to, if you are open and honest about turn ons and fantasies many will be keen to make it a reality. Partners I've had pegging fun with have always been excited about how it excites me and derive a great deal of pleasure from that in and of itself.

My biggest concern is that the pleasure should be both ways. I used to worry that partners wouldn't get the pleasure or sensations I associate with sexual satisfaction when they are using dildos on me but, dependent on using the right toys and harnesses this has been proved an unwarranted concern. Present partner loves the psychological thrill of turning the tables, the evident pleasure she causes me and the satisfaction and visual thrill when she's fucking me. On top of that she gets clitoral stimulation from the base or she can use a double header or strapless option.

Like all things mildly kinky we follow the try it once and see how it feels approach. It might not be for you but if it does float your boat you have an ocean of new sexual opportunities to explore.

Kevkris [sign in to see picture]

We love pegging we were using a strap on and if was great but we now have a

LovehoneyDouble Delight Vibrating Double Strap-On and now it great mind blowing for both
    Love Stud Too [sign in to see picture]

Now that we are well and truely into pegging I have to say that I love the feeling of power over my husband that it delivers.

I am the one who dictates when he is going to get a length of my strap on and he loved the role reversal too as he does what I tell him and enjoys every minute of my attention to his bum!! Just recently I have made him BJ my strap on which is awesome to watch and so sexy.

Gyrator53 [sign in to see picture]

When we first got into pegging I was really worried that my wife wouldn't get anything out of it. However, in more recent times we have got into my using a strapon on my wife and I now have a much better idea of how turned on you can get without any physical stimulation but just from the psychological effect of giving your OH a good sorting and hearing/feeling them getting it!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.