• Pegging.. Do women enjoy pegging their man?

chisel [sign in to see picture]

We have parties at our place, probally 8-12 people at a time. Majority of the ladies bring their own strap-on's. Generally when they use them on other ladies they use them lovingly and gentle. ( I just love seeing my wife cum with the other ladies ). There is one lady there who is very dom. and because I am my wifes sub. grabs me and straps me down over the spanking chair and uses her strap-on with such force and vigour it nearly knocks me off the chair, she really loves doing it to me.She also uses such bad language to me ( some I've never heard before ) . As she is slamming into me she uses FSOG ruler over and over my bum cheeks until I'm nearly in tears. It upsets her becauce I will not say my safe word to her. So to cut a long story short, Yes , they do love pegging both ladies and gents.

KatieS <3 [sign in to see picture]

love it, whole different experience

S&M sexy times [sign in to see picture]

My other half loves doing this to me, I love it to, wish we did it a bit more often.

Peggingand fun [sign in to see picture]

Sexy time I understand my wife is down for it once or twice a month I wouldn't mind it once or twice a week

tom 3680 [sign in to see picture]

we love it the first time we used a strap on i was a bit worried but as we got in to it wife and me loved it i really enjoy the look in her eyes and she likes the way it makes her fell like shes in charge and if she wants to go fast or hard shes in charge

Funlover69 [sign in to see picture]

This is something I have never tried so can't be sure how much I would or wouldn't enjoy it.I would be keen to try but never had the opportunity yet.

BigishBen [sign in to see picture]

I would love to try it. No chance with the wife though......

Gyrator53 [sign in to see picture]

BigishBen wrote:

I would certainly have said the same of my wife but having plucked up enough courage I picked a suitable moment and just asked and she said yes which was a total surprise. This incidentally was about 18 years ago when it was a whole lot less common than it is today.

What have you got to lose?

Sex Squid [sign in to see picture]

BigishBen wrote:

I fist asked 10yrs ago and wife said no. She came round to the idea though :)
    Gyrator53 [sign in to see picture]

I think it's important to be totally open about what you want. I think guys sometimes try to do a little face-saving in the way they ask, you know, asking say, “have you ever thought you might like to peg me?” which is just begging for the answer “no”. Why should she risk saying “yes” when you might then say “really? - wow, gross”. There is nothing like “I hope you won't think less of me after this but I really want us to try pegging...” - that way you are laying yourself open and vulnerable - which should get you brownie-points even if she says no and will be good practice for the wide-open vulnerability you will feel if she says yes!

BumbleZeus [sign in to see picture]

I'm totally in love with the idea, I've convinced my OH to play with some vibe plugs for both of us to use..Hopefully she'll like doing it more and more and one day we'll reach pegging :D We're both switches so hopefully she'll end up liking it!!

Turned on by just the thought!

Mysteryman1994 [sign in to see picture]

Of course, every male should experience getting pegged. I am now experiencing a new type of pegging where my dominatrix will dress me up heels and lingerie and also tie me up to further show her dominance over me.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.