£1.99 Sunday delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  • Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. My boyfriends cum!!

reeree90 [sign in to see picture]

well...when my boyfriend cums in my mouth it tastes foul!!! its watery and very salty....i cant quite explain the taste but you get my drift....any way...is it just what he eats that make it taste like that? if so what foods should he eat or any other suggestions?? does any one else have this problem?? thanks x

GrayMatter [sign in to see picture]

Cut out beer, dairy, fish and strong tasting foods.

Make him eat sugar, natural ones like honey and fruit juices.
    And whatever you want it to taste like, make him eat that.

crayola [sign in to see picture]

Pineapple juice is apparently great. Although I dated a guy fro three years who just had bad tasting jiz no matter what. cutting out smoking helped a bit I suppose.

*minx* [sign in to see picture]

Pineapple juice does work! If he's a fan of junk food, get him to cut it out!

reeree90 [sign in to see picture]

thx guys! pinapple juice it is then!

K&J'sOverflowingSexBox [sign in to see picture]

Bananas apparently too.

tallboy247 [sign in to see picture]

A peg on your nose should do the trick as well!!!

No there are well known foods that improve the flavour, just can't quite call any to mind at the moment, sorry.

Maybe OA you could sell essences of such, no doubt myriad Health and Safety hurdles to negotiate b4 you are able to do so l suppose.

Tallboy

Strapon! [sign in to see picture]

Let us know how it goes! It will be interesting to find out whether it makes a difference!

I genuinely enjoy the taste of my boyfriends cum....he doesnt drink or smoke...I've never really thought about it, but maybe that makes a difference.

Truly Scrumptious [sign in to see picture]

crayola wrote:

Pineapple juice is apparently great. Although I dated a guy fro three years who just had bad tasting jiz no matter what. cutting out smoking helped a bit I suppose.

I've heard that Pineapple juice stuff too. Rubbish. You either like it, put up with it or dont I think.

Laynie [sign in to see picture]

ameri2490 wrote:

well...when my boyfriend cums in my mouth it tastes foul!!! its watery and very salty....i cant quite explain the taste but you get my drift....any way...is it just what he eats that make it taste like that? if so what foods should he eat or any other suggestions?? does any one else have this problem?? thanks x

I Totally know what you mean...even his pre cum is just yakki, if only it was sweeter or something... I had a mate that would eat it with her chips and egg ...seriously!! But i just think she was a dirty bitch and knew it and why the hell not?...hell if I liked tyhe taste maybe I would do the same... someone invent a tasty cum makerer :P

Private_member [sign in to see picture]

Strange, I have never dreamed of tasting it, my wife doesn't seem to mind just doesn't swallow.

She

Private_member [sign in to see picture]

(don't know what happened there)

prefers oranges, should I get a case?

Strapon! [sign in to see picture]

Ameri.... just wondering... does your boyfriend know how repulsive you find his cum?

Have u explicitly told him? Poor blokes...nothin they can really do about it either!

By the way Ameri...you have got a beautiful body! Are there more pics anywhere that I can indulge in....me and my boyfriend are slowly exploring my bi side....this could definately help!

x

esxlovley [sign in to see picture]

hi my boyfriend, wants to cum in my mouth. have never done this before, have heard lots of stories, that it tastes horrible makes you gag, shoots to the back of your throat, any tips ?

naughtyboy [sign in to see picture]

I'm gonna wade in with another "taseless" joke now.

If anyone wants to compare their boyfriends cum with someone else's then you are more than welcome to come and swallow some of mine. Purely for comparison reasons obviously!

[suspended user]

suspended user

esxlovley wrote:

hi my boyfriend, wants to cum in my mouth. have never done this before, have heard lots of stories, that it tastes horrible makes you gag, shoots to the back of your throat, any tips ?

I think the general guidance is to use your tongue to stop him shooting down ur throat but to roll your tongue so you don;t taste the cum too much.

esxlovley [sign in to see picture]

thanx for that will try it

tallboy247 [sign in to see picture]

We love snowballing, nice nce nice!!!!!!!!

Tallboy

LIL_KNOWN69 [sign in to see picture]

cinnamon!

and pineapple juice works wonders seriously i blasted once and it smelt like a glass of del monte tropical juice

semen is weird in the fact you can change its taste, if u cut out spicy foods, oily foods ,dairy and garlic (anything with a strong scent usually)

the best website for info is http://dontspitswallow.com/ also what he drinks also messes it up so no alcohol!

Laynie [sign in to see picture]

Nice lil I will go hunt down more infoon that :P and to answer strapon question about if the men that have yukki cum are told about it..in our case yes :) we use flavoured jonnies or just do it in the shower :)

Thread closed

This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.