• Dirty girl...

tallboy247 [sign in to see picture]

Hiya Avrielle, you don't say whether or not he is vocal during the foreplay stage. Try to get him outlining either his fantasies for himself, you or bothof you. You could initiate with ff fantasy stuff involving you doing things to another girl, tha should pry open his libido. Once you have got him talking l think the rest might follow, as you will have broken the ice.

Let me know how it goes!!!

TB

Lubyanka [sign in to see picture]

tallboy247 wrote:

Hiya Avrielle, you don't say whether or not he is vocal during the foreplay stage.

Yes she did, and he isn't.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/orgasm-army/sex-talk/9001-dirty-girl/page-6/#p100194

Disco Dave [sign in to see picture]

I loooove talking dirty, especially wehn emailing/texting someon, but I find that when we start getting down to it on the bed (or couch or floor, heh...) I kinda get distracted and stop talking, when I always intend to speak like a sex dictionary on fast forward :D

sexelle [sign in to see picture]

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Guess what! I got him talking!! Yep! Thankyou for the advice! He just feels a bit stupid doing it, but a little more time and it should be fine!

hey well done, im sure when he knows how much you love it you might have trouble shutting him up

launceston babe [sign in to see picture]

im a very dirty girl during sex....wether its verbally or physically, i love my hair pulled and reminded that im his bitch and no 1 elses, im not into bondage or bein submissive but i do like 2 take charge from time to time

WandA [sign in to see picture]

launceston babe wrote:

im a very dirty girl during sex....wether its verbally or physically, i love my hair pulled and reminded that im his bitch and no 1 elses, im not into bondage or bein submissive but i do like 2 take charge from time to time

I do like pulling my girls hair randomly through the day... She gets the message

cj1972 [sign in to see picture]

With meit dpends on the situation, if its a romantic situation I would be romantic instead of dirty. But when I'm in the mood for talking dirty I am out and out filthy, I have had t sometimes warn previous boyfriends when I'd first got in that mood with em but I've never shocked anyone yet - I think! I am also good at phone and text sex, have enjoyed it immensely in the past, I sometimes wonder if I should hold abck a bit cos I am a bit graphic verbally when I get excited but Ive had no complaints so far

sina [sign in to see picture]

hi I like to talk to u

shellyboo [sign in to see picture]

Hi Sina, welcome to the forums :) If you want to introduce yourself and have a chat, the Good Morning thread is a good place to start.... here's the link!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/orgasm-army/sex-talk/249855-good-morning-afternoon-evening-part-6/page-55/

Welcome again :)

linda2008 [sign in to see picture]

i love being talked dirty to it gets me so wet and horney hubby loves hearing me saying fuck me harder come on you can do it ,and i love it when he tells me what hes doing to do to his dirty bitch ,,its a massive turn on for us both

needmore [sign in to see picture]

I love talking dirty or being talked to in a dirty way but OH hates it and thinks it's a turn off!

needmore [sign in to see picture]

Completely agree with your second paragraph AA

jackador123 [sign in to see picture]

Have to agree the nonsense dirty talk is just weird, needs to be meant!

[suspended user]

suspended user

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Not seen this thread in a while. OH has little problem with his dirty talk now, except for the fact he uses it to turn me on then goes to sleep. grrr. Lol!

yea i can understand that too ha ha must be the tremadol

sweetcherry24 [sign in to see picture]

I love Dirty talk and i find myself talking dirty to my Oh even if we are at the supermarket, i just have dirty naughty mind lol no matter where i am.

But when we are having sex oh my god when we both talk dirty to each other it drives us into overdrive. he will tell me what hes going to do with another guy. or make some thing up. its the thought of him doing naughty things. and i will tell him what i will do with another guy or women. Or what ever springs to mind lol.

Mr Trinity [sign in to see picture]

my OH never talks dirty during sex, it would make her laugh and giggle. but the faces and noises she makes is enough for me to know she is enjoying, and anything i suggest she is more than willing to do, showing she is pretty dirty! lol

DrtyBoy [sign in to see picture]

i love dirty talk, i use it a lot but she loves it when i do it.

She was dirty with me this morning at about 6am after our son woke us up, she placed her hand on my leg next to my dick to which i removed her hand as I was geting aroused and told her i was. She then proceeded to talk dirty saying she got instantly aroused by the fact she had that power over me and talked dirty as she wanked me off finishing off in her mouth....so i am a happy bunny this morning!

toxycat [sign in to see picture]

I do like dirty talk...but yeah as some people have mentioned certian stuff can make me giggle...which kinda blows the moment...so we dont tend to do it alot when having sex.......but we text each other dirty stuff.....which i do enjoy and i know it gets him going........!!..

WandA [sign in to see picture]

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

headsouth wrote:

I love doing it, but apparently I always talk in a stupid voice when I do. So I'm not allowed to! Ho hum.

Hehe! I have some funny mental images now.. Some consisting of you doing a Darth Vader impression, some of you doing a creepy elmo type voice.... I'll stop thinking now..

I'm thinking Yoda or Gollum!

Lick the precious me will!

Starlight* [sign in to see picture]

WandA wrote:

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

headsouth wrote:

I love doing it, but apparently I always talk in a stupid voice when I do. So I'm not allowed to! Ho hum.

Hehe! I have some funny mental images now.. Some consisting of you doing a Darth Vader impression, some of you doing a creepy elmo type voice.... I'll stop thinking now..

I'm thinking Yoda or Gollum!

Lick the precious me will!

This just reminds me of the inbewteeners...

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.