• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Dirty girl...

Playful_Couple [sign in to see picture]

I have to admit, I love it when my wife talks dirty.

I especially like it when we are apart, and she tells me exactly what she is going to do when i get there.

Other times she will tell me a fantasy while we have sex and go into some really good details.

I say more dirty talk, less chit chat.

mrs37 [sign in to see picture]

Hope it is going well mybadx.....lol....has the dirrty talk got you both dirrty now you are together...lol

mybadx [sign in to see picture]

Oh went very well...I have acctually got a sore back but a smile like a cheshire cat....
    Instead of me txting and teasing him on the way home to my surpise he tole me exactly what was going to happen what he was going to do first right down to where he was cumin, had a fabulas evening!

Sexychic [sign in to see picture]

wow sounds very Hot, glad it well well hun xxxxxxxxxx

Nikki [sign in to see picture]

crayola wrote:

Just wondering-

how open are you lot actually with dirty talk during sex? I can tell my bloke I want him to cum in my ass and be pretty sure I sound sexy, but I find trying to say anything else kinky during sex just makes me want to giggle or cringe. Which is a shame because I'd love to be able to tell him I feel such a dirty girl and have him call me that as I came.

you could always show him the posts on this forum and see how he reacts, like if he thinks something someone has posted on here sounds hot and then try saying it to him during sex? and then expanding on it along them lines.

just an idea.

Nikki x

Jay4fun [sign in to see picture]

I love to tease my OH when we are having sex. I will get her turned on to the point that she is the brink on cumming and then slow down and make her tell me how much she wants my cock. The more explicit and louder she is the harder and faster I go.

Seems to work a treat for us both lol.

shellyboo [sign in to see picture]

Jay4fun wrote:

I love to tease my OH when we are having sex. I will get her turned on to the point that she is the brink on cumming and then slow down and make her tell me how much she wants my cock. The more explicit and louder she is the harder and faster I go.

Seems to work a treat for us both lol.

Oooh, I love it when a guy makes me beg like that... I hate it at the time, I get really bratty! But it's really hot in hindsight.

OperationFilth [sign in to see picture]

I love it when I get teased long enough to be desperate for his cock... mmm... must shush now or i'll make myself all horny for the rest of the day!

I know, I'm really just torturing myself!!

Lol it can be very frustrating I know but it is such a turn-on seeing and hearing someone want you so much. It justs makes the whole experience much more intense.

Quite a power trip as well, I'd imagine? I love bringing out the mean side in my partner :P

It can give you a great feeling of being in control, it's nice to be a little mean sometimes. Though sometimes the tables can be reversed and she is the one making me beg lol.

WandA [sign in to see picture]

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Any ideas to get him talking? I know it can be embarrassing for some people, or it can feel uncomfortable, but I would have thought after all the talking I do he might join in once in a while, but never does..

If you're in charge you can make it part of your teasing. He has to tell you otherwise he'll be frustrated.

Puppies77 [sign in to see picture]

I think it's a confidence thing. I never used to be able to talk dirty, but as the years go by (we been together nearly 10 yrs now) I have felt more comfortable. Our love grows stronger day by day and that reflects in our sex life. We both feel totally at ease with each other and can talk about things that turn us on. I now love telling my OH that I want him to fuck my arse and fill me with his spunk. We have recently started telling each other our fantasies and thats a major turn on

tallboy247 [sign in to see picture]

Hiya Avrielle. Would you believe it but l used to blush !!!!

TB

WandA [sign in to see picture]

"Can you blush?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEpF7OGbqcg

One of my fave films ever!

Sorry.... off topic but thats what it reminded me of.

Lubyanka [sign in to see picture]

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

I love dirty talk, but sadly my guy is always silent. He never says a word! Really annoying. But I know he loves it when I talk dirty. [...] But to get him to talk back is impossible! I've tried my damndest. Asking him questions, asking him what he wants, what he likes, if he likes what I'm doing, etc etc even just being damned blunt and shouting "Talk to Me!" .. Nothing!

Any ideas to get him talking? I know it can be embarrassing for some people, or it can feel uncomfortable, but I would have thought after all the talking I do he might join in once in a while, but never does.. [...] I'm usually sub, so I can't take charge much anyway, cuz he'll always find a way to get the better of me. And no. I'm just not clever enough to trick him into it somehow..

Have you considered discussing this with him calmly outside the bedroom? I think you probably want to avoid manipulating him into anything with tricks.

You might try saying that whilst you are happy to accept physical limitations which are outside his control, how very much you would appreciate his efforts to improve the things which are within his control, such as erotic talk. You can tell him that you know how difficult it is to get started, how difficult it was for you at first, and that you also know how much easier it gets the more you do it. You could also remind him how much your erotic talk turns him on, how very much you would appreciate his efforts to arouse you in this way, and how much it could turn you both on if he could add this skill to the others he has which you already enjoy.

Good luck, I hope you can work this out. :)

Horny Pony [sign in to see picture]

Avrielle I am in exactly the same situation except I am dominant. I have been doing my very best not to criticize (difficult as I am such a critical cow) my man but encouraging him when he does try to talk dirty. I have explained what I love in a non sex situation and also try and wheedle words out of him during sex - if I succeed and he join in with the talk then I am extra appreciative. I have been working on this for a year and it is slow progress because as you say it comes with confidence. Be interested in how it goes for you and I'd love any tips.

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

See, I find it a bit confusing cuz he is anything but uncomfortable in the bedroom. I think he is more unwilling than unable. He has had 10 years more experience in the bedroom department than I, and was quite a stud from what I hear, and I find it hard to believe that he never does/did dirty talk. He can talk for Britain when he is outside the bedroom! Believe me! He's even comfortable enough to talk about how he loves my blow jobs when we go out . But he wont bring it into the bedroom for some reason...

I think that what jumps out at me here is that there is something your partner could do for your pleasure which he seems uninterested in doing. That would bother me a whole lot. I need my partners to be very very very interested and enthusiastic about my pleasure, otherwise, why should I give a shit about theirs, you know?

So I really would sit him down for a serious talk about this. Explain exactly what you want, how much it turns you on, and how important it is for you to feel that your pleasure is important to him. Tell him you don't care if it's difficult or awkward or clumsy at first, all you care about is that he's doing his best to please you. Ask him if there is any reason you should know about which prevents him from doing this for you, and if there isn't, you need him to start doing it right this second.

If he does have a reason preventing him from doing erotic talk with you, then listen to what he has to say. If his reasons sound legitimate to you, then see what you both can do to work through them.

If on the other hand his reasons sound like just an avoidy excuse, or if he starts going on the offensive by taking stuff you do and attacking you or blaming you for this or that thing which is unrelated to his talking or not talking during intimacy, then I think you've got a serious problem. I would leave somebody for less than that. This sounds like a symptom of something wrong which you are absolutely right to question and examine. I mean, just because he was such a stud with other women for so long or whatever, doesn't mean that this gets him any kind of free pass to get out of making an effort to please you.

The very best lovers are the most considerate lovers, not those who just have a lot of sex and leave disappointed partners around everywhere. Considerate lovers do their best and try everything they can to please their partner. If he isn't doing that, then that's not the kind of lover who qualifies as a "stud" in my book.

I don't know why he isn't doing this, but I think it's important to talk explicitly and seriously with him and find out what is going on with it. Talk with him, because otherwise you can't know what's going on. Good luck.

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Thanks! I'll be talking to him next time I can bring it up. He is considerate about plenty of other stuff, its just the talking. But yeah, I think I will bring it up at some point. *Hugs*

I'm glad. :)

The other thing is of course is that he can't possibly know how important this is to you unless you tell him explicitly, because he can't read your mind. I mean, I know I wouldn't be able to translate "Talk to me!!" into "I really want you to do explicit erotic talk with me when we have sex". :p

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.