£4.99 Sunday delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Dirty girl...

mybadx [sign in to see picture]

Yeah i suppose...

But you would think that they would have enough respect for each other not to be so nosey...As they are all in the same position..
    Its the same with the phones tho, they are all in like public places where everyone can hear, so you cant really talk about anything thats private...
    Never mind a week tomorrow hel be home, i can start by sending him txts on his way home from the airport...

Sexychic [sign in to see picture]

he will be speeding home hehe, that'll get him gaggin for it

mrs37 [sign in to see picture]

Does he come home with his oil rig gear....there is a great start for a bit of DALLAS roleplay,hehehe

It does seem a bit of a shame that they have little privacy on the platform...maybe he should ask for the computer area be cubicled off...just an idea...

PrivateAssistant [sign in to see picture]

Aww that is a shame! I'd be uncomfortable checking or writing anything if someone was looking over my shoulder let alone dirty emails so I understand how he feels. Poor guy - must be gagging for some privacy to indulge a little with you.

Sadley no oil rig gear is alllowed off them....So no :( I have asked that question to him to take somebits home, as the idea of him when hes working is a real turn on for me.
    Yeah it is bit of a downer for him on there, the only thing they have that is private is a tv in there room with a dvd player..they are lucky enough to get a shower/toilet each. But there really is hardley any privacy on ther for them...
    He was on the phone the other night and someone was still sitting talking to him whilest me and him are trying to have a convo..And the calls dont last long either as everyone has to get a turn.

Never mind a week tomorrow and i cant wait!!

God, I guess you are really going to get 'IT' when he gets home hun...LOL

Yeah i normally do...
    And its in the afternoon he gets home, so i always time it right makes sure the kids are asleep, for there afternoon nap

But i often like to tease the hell out of him, and make him wait till the kids are in bed for the night....So he has to watch me go about the house for about 4hrs and not get anything...Makes things evan more intense

Are you going to dress to impress then hun....LOL

Sexychic [sign in to see picture]

Nothing beats a bit of teasing to really get them going,

I always do lol...
    Make sure everything is right for him getting home ;)

Well do i have news about this topic...
    After deciding to leave the whole dirty talk till i get home, i was rather surprised to recieve mail from my OH last night of the explicit sort...
    I dont know whats been his change of mind but he was explaing what he would like me to do to him when he gets home in quiet detail. And offcourse i took the time to return the fav of tellin him what i wanted to do to him.

Just thought i would let you know :D

whirlybird [sign in to see picture]

Hey Mybadx, that's great news! Sounds like he managed to get on the 'puter at a time when no one was watching, and he obviously loves the whole dirty talk/mail idea. This thread has inspired me to add a bit more dirty talk to my vocab, and so far so good - it certainly seems to work for my man too

Strapon! [sign in to see picture]

You can't have sex without dirty talk! It makes the experience a lot more sexy, dirty and fun! Mrs Strapon loves being called a slut and being told what to do...and she loves taking control and letting some filthy things come out of her mouth...especially when she's locked and loaded with a strapon! x

Lubyanka [sign in to see picture]

Mr & Mrs Naughty wrote:

Mr. Naughty likes to launch himself at Mrs. Naughty whilst she is prostrate(no, not prostate) on the bed looking all nubile and scrumptious, shouting " My dear, I shall now proceed to insert my engorged prong into the deepest recesses of your ladygarden and adopt a rhythmic motion of the hip department until such time as I reach a peak of primitive animalistic fervour and deposit precicely 9cc of ejaculate deep into your cave of mystery; if you wish to continue reading "Algebra For The Terminally Bored" whilst this frenzy of lust ensues then please feel free!"

Admittedly it does take something of a long launch to manage to say all that filthy, dirty talk before entry,(Mrs. Naughty thinks about three floors should be enough) but we both find it most cathartic to spout such utter foulness

I just adored that, it was absolutely tremendous. :D

I read it out to my partner, and he smiled bigly. Next thing I knew and he was also as hard as a rock, so, wow. :) We got busy just from reading about your 9cc, cave of mystery, hip department and algebra text.

Fantastic. :)

And I see nobody else responded to this, but I just had to tell you how much I credit you with your fabulously original filth hotness. Yum. :D

Much admiration,

Lubyanka. :)

Hes still going on yet, evan manages to slip in a few comments when he calls, i just cant wait fo him to get home. 2 days to go!! (:
    Hes evan buying me a new outfit for the bed room, and if im really good il get a new toy...

tallboy247 [sign in to see picture]

Mybadx seems the flesh was weaker- and have you moved closer to the rig!!!

Tallboy

sublimelonglegs [sign in to see picture]

Lubyanka wrote:

Mr & Mrs Naughty wrote:

Mr. Naughty likes to launch himself at Mrs. Naughty whilst she is prostrate(no, not prostate) on the bed looking all nubile and scrumptious, shouting " My dear, I shall now proceed to insert my engorged prong into the deepest recesses of your ladygarden and adopt a rhythmic motion of the hip department until such time as I reach a peak of primitive animalistic fervour and deposit precicely 9cc of ejaculate deep into your cave of mystery; if you wish to continue reading "Algebra For The Terminally Bored" whilst this frenzy of lust ensues then please feel free!"

Admittedly it does take something of a long launch to manage to say all that filthy, dirty talk before entry,(Mrs. Naughty thinks about three floors should be enough) but we both find it most cathartic to spout such utter foulness

I just adored that, it was absolutely tremendous. :D

I read it out to my partner, and he smiled bigly. Next thing I knew and he was also as hard as a rock, so, wow. :) We got busy just from reading about your 9cc, cave of mystery, hip department and algebra text.

Fantastic. :)

And I see nobody else responded to this, but I just had to tell you how much I credit you with your fabulously original filth hotness. Yum. :D

Much admiration,

Lubyanka. :)

Ditto, absolutely inspired and inspirational xx

sublimelonglegs [sign in to see picture]

Hey mybadx,

You poor love, having the object of your lust and desires stuck on a solitary rig in the middle of nowhere.

I've fallen completely for the love of my life who just happens to live 200 bloody miles away and I am finding it a little hard between times.

The perversity of the whole story is that he used to live here, we went to school together, the same classes et al.

Whilst whiling away precious time on Facebook (my previous addiction!) I stumbled across the tall, lanky boy with thick glasses and the most flirtatious, cheeky grin, that sat behind me in French class.

A couple of clicks later (he didn't recognise me at first but as my profile pic at the time was me dressed as Lara Croft, he soon looked into who I was) and we were deep in conversation.

I didn't dream that the connection we made as friends would translate into what it has, but sometimes life throws you a curve ball.

200 BLOODY MILES!!!!

Alas, just thought I'd share that with you and let you know that you are not alone in your predicament.

Lonelylegs xx

sublimelonglegs wrote:

Hey mybadx,

You poor love, having the object of your lust and desires stuck on a solitary rig in the middle of nowhere.

I've fallen completely for the love of my life who just happens to live 200 bloody miles away and I am finding it a little hard between times.

The perversity of the whole story is that he used to live here, we went to school together, the same classes et al.

Whilst whiling away precious time on Facebook (my previous addiction!) I stumbled across the tall, lanky boy with thick glasses and the most flirtatious, cheeky grin, that sat behind me in French class.

A couple of clicks later (he didn't recognise me at first but as my profile pic at the time was me dressed as Lara Croft, he soon looked into who I was) and we were deep in conversation.

I didn't dream that the connection we made as friends would translate into what it has, but sometimes life throws you a curve ball.

200 BLOODY MILES!!!!

Alas, just thought I'd share that with you and let you know that you are not alone in your predicament.

Lonelylegs xx

Awww thanks Legs...

I just find it hard because i cant call him when i want or text him have to wait for him to call...
    Never mind, hes home tomorrow and is mine for a whole 2 weeks!

When do you see your OH again?

xx

tallboy247 wrote:

Mybadx seems the flesh was weaker- and have you moved closer to the rig!!!

Tallboy

Im not understanding this TB...Explain!!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.