• Dirty girl...

mrs37 [sign in to see picture]

Thats okay Hun, glad to be of service...lol

PrivateAssistant [sign in to see picture]

Glad it had a positive outcome for you :D

Usually I say things like 'I am going to suck your cock dry' just before, well, sucking it! Then I do the whole 'I need you to fuck me so hard because my pussy is throbbing for your cock' stuff, but that's pretty normal and mild compared to when we discuss his fantasies in detail. I did start out with simple things like, 'I love how hard your cock is', 'I am sooooo wet', 'harder! MORE!' etc. at first though and it just evolved from there.

mybadx [sign in to see picture]

Little Update...

After a few glasses of wine last night i contiued on for him a bit more, still waiting for the reply which will prob come tonight.
    He liked the whole idea as he wants me to keep going, hes enjoying read his mail evan more so now. Im so glad i did it and just wish i had the courage sooner.

Next step...

Say it to him during the act or maybe whisper it in his ear next time the footballs on and see which will then come first...the game or sex?!

mybadx wrote:

Little Update...

After a few glasses of wine last night i contiued on for him a bit more, still waiting for the reply which will prob come tonight.
    He liked the whole idea as he wants me to keep going, hes enjoying read his mail evan more so now. Im so glad i did it and just wish i had the courage sooner.

Next step...

Say it to him during the act or maybe whisper it in his ear next time the footballs on and see which will then come first...the game or sex?!

Ohhh exciting - let us know how he reacts to it when he's read it :D

I think it might be a bit easier to say dirty things during the heat of the moment, or at least it is for me anyhow, plus depends how big a fan of footie he is hehe, if it was something my man is really into then nothing would persuade him otherwise lol.

Mrs37, I just can't keep quiet during foreplay and sex these days, it's like a tube of pringles - once you pop you just can't stop ;)

Oh im sure to inform!!

He is a BIG football fan but then iam too if it is Celtic playing, I can tempt him away if it is just a game hes watching because there is nowt else on..
    But yeah you may be right i may find it easier at first doing it during sex and build up my confidence then try it during the football... (:

PA.....I know what you mean, that is why I am thinking of getting a ball gag....eeks....that and I think that it ups the kinkiness stakes...lol

Mybadx.....Did he get x rated back to you in his email?

Sadly not im still trying to get that out of him...
    But i have also said to him after my recent one he hears no more out of me till i get something back so fingers crossed..I think he is liking them too much not to reply?!
    Hes maybe just lost on what to put as i did sit for a while last night thinking of what else to put as im not used to doing it :S

I am all alone thinking of you, wishing you was at home, to give me cuddles and kisss but I am also imagining all those naughty things you do to me, and the thought has got me a little bit excited...in fact my pussy is getting damp thinking about it, since you aint here i may need to pleasure ones self with that very appealing copy of pedro. Slowly tease myself, make me evan wetier than i already am just thinking of you taking me doggie while i start to insert pedro in and out in and out......

Want more??

xXx

^^^^Thats what i put?!

I guess you could tease him to open up a bit by saying something along the lines of.....

' I hope my new naughtiness last night in my email had the desired effect when you were in your bunk, and that you played with your hard cock, wanking whilst you dreamed of my legs spread wide like I LOVE to do for you when you get back ashore...tell me what you would do (insert name), tell me!!!

Ohh, got me going doing that...lol

Ooops, you beat me to it by 1 minute...lol

Thats great Mybadx.....REALLY NICE N DIRTY...LOL

Aww thanks...

I may send him what you also said....
    As if it has the same effect on him as it just as on me, il be a very happy girl when hes home :)

Did you get a reply sweetie?

tallboy247 [sign in to see picture]

Now now girls, your not allowed to tease poor captive animals in the zoo, so why torment the poor creature who is stuck where he is........ might go overboard ie not to be confused under any circs with ots !!!

Tallboy

Mope not yet :( Dont know what to do now.

tallboy247 [sign in to see picture]

Probably came as a shock, you will have to sound him out re how he felt!! l presume it wasn't completely out of character for you or he may be wondering what is going on ... only a thought.

Tallboy

LoveHoney - Carly wrote:

I saw http://dailybedpost.com/2008/09/how-totalk-dirty-without-feeli.php and thought of you guys!

Em and Lo - Not only hilarious, informative and intelligent, but the writers of one of the most attractive and useful http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14426 around!

LOL! Definitely gentler dirty sayings than those which sprung into my mind hehe.

I have found out the reason for no reply, and it isnt that it is not a turn on etc but he does not feel comfortable replying in an enviroment where there are other people in the room and that could possible see but he most defonatly wants it to continue when he comes home...WOOHOO lol..

I can understand that...you do get nosey people looking over your shoulder....lol

So glad you seem t have cracked it....

xx

Sexychic [sign in to see picture]

Im always paranoid someone will grab my phone if it bleeps, I also have a bad habbit of forgetting to delete norty photo's from my phone,

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.