£1.99 Monday delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Preference... Big Boobs, Big Bum or Small Boobs, Small Bum?

raddeuft [sign in to see picture]

My partner is 34B - works for me ;) Nice pert bum too......

horny-youngcouple, 23M, 31F [sign in to see picture]

I like a big pair of boobs, and a nice, round and plump bum! Curves are so sexy!

danielpt [sign in to see picture]

average boobs and average bum

Honeytongue [sign in to see picture]

As a woman - I have no choice about my boobs - they are just part of me. My OH loves them, but then he loves me whatever. My boobs are big - my bum is reasonably small - so I guess I could keep most people happy depending which way I turn - lol

Marlin [sign in to see picture]

A bit of a bottom is definately a plus and as for breast size I dont mind, variety is the spice of life

Miss teach&nurse [sign in to see picture]

I love my boobs and bum! And so does my fiance! I feel lucky to be blessed with 34FF boobs and a nice round !just there! bum (nick name bubble butt)

But every girl should love what they got and make the most of their beautiful sexy assets whether big or small

x

waynetbun [sign in to see picture]

To be honest its been months without someone, so any boobs or bum is good for me. :-)

Blondii [sign in to see picture]

I love my boobs Im a 34c and Ive a size 8 body now; but as Ive lost weight its come off my boobs, used to have 34DD and I sooo Loved those boobies, I miss them so much , but my OH loves my smaller boobs as I have a nice body to match so he said.

If his happy Im happy.

Miss teach&nurse wrote:

I love my boobs and bum! And so does my fiance! I feel lucky to be blessed with 34FF boobs and a nice round !just there! bum (nick name bubble butt)

But every girl should love what they got and make the most of their beautiful sexy assets whether big or small

x

Wow teach great boobies!

Yes I agree with you as long as we are happy it doesnt matter what size we are; but we are never quite happy with our bodies, such a shame.

But any girl will exude sexiness if we are confident no matter what size we are.

[suspended user]

suspended user

big boobs big bum small boobs small bum i love em all

Miss teach&nurse [sign in to see picture]

Oh thanks - i hated them when i was younger was bullied about the size in school has taken me some time to love them! But now id be lost without them lol

Guys should be lucky they get near boobs and bums lol

Blondii wrote:

I love my boobs Im a 34c and Ive a size 8 body now; but as Ive lost weight its come off my boobs, used to have 34DD and I sooo Loved those boobies, I miss them so much , but my OH loves my smaller boobs as I have a nice body to match so he said.

If his happy Im happy.

Miss teach&nurse wrote:

x

Wow teach great boobies!

Yes I agree with you as long as we are happy it doesnt matter what size we are; but we are never quite happy with our bodies, such a shame.

But any girl will exude sexiness if we are confident no matter what size we are.

Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]

Big boobs and a big bum. Though it depends on the woman.

[suspended user]

suspended user

yes quite agree it does depend on the sub frame so to speak MM

Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]

lickmadick wrote:

yes quite agree it does depend on the sub frame so to speak MM

Indeed, generally I prefer women to be shapely. Not that there is anything wrong with women who are slender, I simply prefer shapely.

S&M sexy times [sign in to see picture]

My oh is fairly curvy medium boobs & a slightly bigger bum, I like it alot although I have to say personality counts the most for me, that's not to say I don't enjoy a pert boobs & bum or larger boobs & bum, I like a curvy lady mostly, but slender is lovely as well, sorry I just like lovely ladies all in all.

Take care folks have a great day.

yorkshire_lover [sign in to see picture]

Big boobs, big bum without question. More of a boobs guy but still like a bum to spank :D

rachyrach [sign in to see picture]

Big boobs are great for giving tittywanks! But I'd like mine to be a bit smaller, sometimes they're too big, like if I'm running or bending over whilst wearing a V-neck, people can see a bit too much!

Chunkymonkey1 [sign in to see picture]

Agree with Rach, big boobs are great for tittywanks! Love the fact that my OH is a 44E and has a nice round butt as well.

Win win for me!

Now thinking about tittywanks haha

humanrabbit [sign in to see picture]

I like a woman who has a firm, shapely bum, size is less important..

Boobs - well, my girlfriends have had larger boobs, I'd really like to experience someone with smaller boobs though.

And of course, after saying that, personality and compatability are more important :-)

kinkykim70 [sign in to see picture]

I'm 5'1 with 34b boobs.and a nice sized bum! I may not be able to give a great tit wank and have a body like a schoolgirl, but I am happy as I am!

yorkshire_lover [sign in to see picture]

Ahh the titwank, it's something I'm still yet to experience due to my OH's chest (not that im complaining :P). But big tits + wanking sounds like a pretty perfect combinations to me.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.