FREE 1 Day Delivery - Spend £50 and 24-hour tracked delivery is FREE
  1. Curiousity....Deep Throaters....

occhiverdi [sign in to see picture]

GHxx wrote:

that was a question i have been asking myself a hell of a lot actually!!

I didnt know if to mention it or leave it or what, but I told him all about my love of sex toys and although he hasnt seen my collection or how many i actually have i've explained the extent pretty much.

I just said i dont plan on bringing them into the bedroom straight away I want it to be a gradual thing, he was completely fine with it and when i said i wasn't planning on introducing them yet I think he was relieved bless him.

it was when i mentioned using butt plugs on him - it took him a while to say 'yeah maybe you can....'

yet when he asked have i had anal he was an excited boy! men eh!!

So it'll all a bit new to him i think, but he said he's willing to try anything with me so bring it on - its just going to take a lot of sessions to introduce him to all my toys! he's a horny bugger so i think he'll cope just fine!!

xGHx

lol... i know this reaction well... Just watch the booty incase he goes charging in there. I took weeks with the OH showing how to get my booty ready for anal, didnt let him discover i can take it pretty hard for months :-p...

funny that me and OH were talking about using a plug on him last night :)

hideandseek [sign in to see picture]

I can, the angle catches me out sometimes. it's easier if I'm on top 69 style. (Pity we can't really 69 properly, shortarse vs tallarse).

My gag reflex isn't particularly strong, I can stick my finger in my mouth, wiggle it about and touch my tonsils without gagging. Trick is to relax your jaw to start with (which relaxes the tongue), if you go steady and don't rush, it's easier to control the gag reflex and relax the throat.

YesChef [sign in to see picture]

Never had (and never given) deep throat, but my OH's gag reflex tends to get tripped by a blow job anyway, so I don't hold out a lot of hope there.

I do make a pretty good pizza, though I can't claim any experience of plumbing of either variety (http://www.theregister.co.uk/2008/10/14/wikipedia_plumbing/ in case anyone was wondering).

shauny10 [sign in to see picture]

being bi curious, i have practised on like a bananna before. and after a bit got it quite far. been with a bloke once, to see if i could only a little bit. not had the chance to do it again. as not had the guts to go with a another bloke for ages

shauny

Pinkilious [sign in to see picture]

In this relationship i have master deep throat i am so proud of myself lol

sweetcherry24 [sign in to see picture]

I DT my OH, he even likes it more if i take it further down and gag hes pretty big for my small mouth lol. the gagging feeling around his cock he says is amazing, its like your pussy muscles contracting when you orgasm.

[suspended user]

suspended user

sweetcherry24 wrote:

I DT my OH, he even likes it more if i take it further down and gag hes pretty big for my small mouth lol. the gagging feeling around his cock he says is amazing, its like your pussy muscles contracting when you orgasm.

yea i agree with him too it's a nice feelingggggg

Mr Trinity [sign in to see picture]

my OH is incredible at this, 8 inches gone in under a second! she really knows how i like it now too! what a feeling, although i can never come through blow job alone, have to have a HJ to finish it, not sure why? lol

DrtyBoy [sign in to see picture]

my OH does the same, she does take her time to get to the end but thats the best bit!

chrisrog not sure why you cant climax, i suggest you try the BJ method for longer? is it a visual thing?

ive never been able to clima though bj, and i rarely climax though sex, has been like that all my life, but i always climax through a hand job, i think its speed i need to finish the job lol

DrtyBoy [sign in to see picture]

yet you enjoy and get hard via a BJ but cant finish off?

jackador123 [sign in to see picture]

Not sure how a deep throat would differ to be honest.

yea i love it, feels incredible, but just lacks the speed i need i think lol

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.