99p Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Curiousity....Deep Throaters....

sexycornishcouple [sign in to see picture]

well my oh has plumbing experince being trained in it

and i can almost deepthoart him if he was average size say 6 to 7 i reckon i could

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

BumLovingCriminal wrote:

I can get my OH's cock just past my tonsils with no problems and only minimal gagging (which he feels bad about liking!)...

... but if I brush my teeth too soon after waking up... BAM! Gagging all over the place. Weird... x

WandA does that - he gets unwell brushing his teeth sometimes!

Ax

WandA [sign in to see picture]

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

- Might practice on a sex toy..

Why would you brush your teeth with a sex toy?

Its true! I gag on toothpaste in the morning... maybe it is 'stimulating' the tongue wrong that does it

WandA [sign in to see picture]

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

WandA wrote:

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Its true! I gag on toothpaste in the morning... maybe it is 'stimulating' the tongue wrong that does it

Ooh! It could be possible. "For girls who just can't stop giving oral.. Introducing the Toothbrush dildo!"

It could double up as a fork for those girls who REALLY can't stop giving oral...

sxe_couple21 [sign in to see picture]

we tried again over the w/e but didn't get anywhere really despite yawning, flattening the tongue and tilting the head all sorts of directions.

There just doesn't seem to be anywhere for it to go when it gets to the back of her throat...

Columbus [sign in to see picture]

I can't do this. tbh my OH's nearly 8" erect and wide so I only manage about half of him as it is. He enjoys what I do though so I won't get hung up about the deep throat thing! If I take too much of him in my mouth as it is I can't breath and feel I might gag/wretch so I think we'll have to keep my throat/tonsils out of the equation.

BumLovingCriminal [sign in to see picture]

WandA wrote:

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Yeah, it's a combination of brushing my tongue and using very minty toothpaste. Oddly, I can brsuh as hard or as far back as I like any other time of day, it's just first thing in the morning I gag... Incidentally I have never attempted DT first thing in the morning or attempted to brush my teeth with a sex toy. JSYK.

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

sxe_couple21 wrote:

we tried again over the w/e but didn't get anywhere really despite yawning, flattening the tongue and tilting the head all sorts of directions.

There just doesn't seem to be anywhere for it to go when it gets to the back of her throat...

Take your time, relax completely and have you tried, I don't know how to explain it, but like, inhaling gently as you attempt to swallow. I'm not sure how to explain but basically anything that makes your throat feel more open and relaxed should help.

Ax

we tried the pulling the tongue in but not inhaling it down...

well tonight we managed a lot more!

She stood up whilst I sat down, tilted her head back, yawned then kind of gulped/sucked it, into her throat. The feeling of slipping through that boundary is amazing but once in there it doesn't feel as good as I expected. Or shall I say didn't because she then began to start gulping away which felt incredible. We found a light coating of flavoured lube on the head really helped.

that doesn't really make sense; she was bending at the waist if that clarifies ;)

sexy little minx [sign in to see picture]

I can take so much of my OH before the gag reflex kicks in. I have been working on it and can take more than I could when we first got together. When I do take him as deep as I can he always lets out a really loud moan. Practice make perfect so I will keep trying. Any excuse to give my OH head!

Malteser81 [sign in to see picture]

Well I love pizza's though my wast line doesnt so much....... as far as deep throating goes, I find it more possible when my partner and I are in a sideways 69 position. Mmmmmmm, might just do that 2nite :P

I think we can safely say now that Mrs.SXE has mastered the art of deepthroating. We tried again the other night in a 69 position and this just made it tonnes easier again. She also made me cum whilst I was totally in her throat which felt fantastic and... she didn't have to deal with the ridiculous quantities that she makes me produce after a good bj

Puppies77 [sign in to see picture]

We were doing this the other night and laking on my back with him above really helped. we both jumped though as it felt like it 'poped' down past my throat. Made me gag and feld very odd :S

lol yeah it does do that... She was on top for us

tallboy247 [sign in to see picture]

sxe_couple21 wrote:

well tonight we managed a lot more!

She stood up whilst I sat down, tilted her head back, yawned then kind of gulped/sucked it, into her throat. The feeling of slipping through that boundary is amazing but once in there it doesn't feel as good as I expected. Or shall I say didn't because she then began to start gulping away which felt incredible. We found a light coating of flavoured lube on the head really helped.

Hiya sxe couple, having seen your monstrous appendage on the blog l am amazed she has had the balls so to speak to take it on !!! Top marks for getting it in, a blog snap to confirm clearly l leave to your discretion!!!

TB

Sam66 [sign in to see picture]

Never had experice of a woman who DT - like some others. I'm sure it's fantastic and stuff, but isn't the sensistive bit of the penis at the end - a good BJ then surely concentrates on the tip not the base.

I'm have a feeling I'm missing something ...

Can do pizzas, but last time I tried any (very basic) plumbing it required an emergency plumber and ended up costing us a fortune as I mananged to empty to cetral heating system via a whole in a pipe under the floorboards - very messy, very smelly and I was deep in the sh1t!

GHxx [sign in to see picture]

I love deepthroat, oral is my favourite pass time, it took me a while to get confortable with deep throat but now i love it!

xGHx

Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]

Well I live with my family and so loud climaxes are out of the question.

I cant eat pizza due to the cheese.

And as to deep throating I learned how to do it. There are a few trickes, someone has already said about yawning and heres the others:

1. If you feel the gag reflex then move the penis
    2. Lay on the bed and then tip you head over the bed, this creates a very good angle for deepness and missing the gag reflex, just dont let him cum like that because of choking.
    3. Practice, practice and more practising! Its easier on a real penis than a lolly or fruit as a real penis bends, I'm sure your OHs wont mind having you practice on them

Also try hot and cold blow jobs and oral in general and always communicate with your partner and it helps when you are learning if he doesnt shove your head down. If he does or tried to then give him a sharp bites (not enough to draw blood or cause real damage) they soon stop

And of couse, dont worry if you cant as most men love oral anway, and you can try using your hands to pump him.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.