£1.79 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Curiousity....Deep Throaters....

SmoothOne [sign in to see picture]

How many women are rushing out to have their tonsils removed?

MissFlossy [sign in to see picture]

The angle of the head is all important, when you think about the way the throat is connected to the mouth. Tilting the head back so that your throat and mouth make a line rather than a right angle -if that makes sense- makes deepthroating possible.

sxe_couple21 [sign in to see picture]

for you girls that can, are you taking all of your man?

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

I can deepthroat and I still have my tonsils! So no unnessasary surgury needed girls!

Probably not actually - apparently they vanish of there own accord in our teen years!

I'm learning to deep throat - I'm getting there!

Ax

after finally cracking anal it seems my g/f wants another challenge...

When she tries at the minute, it hits the back of her throat but goes no further, we're going to try changing the angle, lube and yawning techniques and see where we get to!

Ilovemyman [sign in to see picture]

Yes the yawn thing works, when i first started doing it i used that trick, I find it easy now but OH isn't that fussed about it, he is more turned on by watching me do it! x

SweetSubmission [sign in to see picture]

I can sometimes do it, but not always, I have to really really concentrate to control my gag reflex. My ex liked me not to DT him - he loved me to gag on his cock, both for the sensation, the kink factor, the dominance it gave him and for the psychological ego boost of "look, my dick is so big she can't take it without choking"!

*rolls eyes*

SS xx

Ecksvie [sign in to see picture]

I have one of the world's strongest gag reflexes so I can't deep throat. It's a wonder I can keep my OH's cock in my mouth sometimes with my gag reflex.

As for quiet orgasms, the quietest my orgasms get is when I scream into a pillow!

masterandslave [sign in to see picture]

I can but I end up gagging which isn't the most romantic of noises or feelings so I don't tend to do it. I'm not too vocal, but can really go for it with an empty house, or at least what I think is an empty house!

x

masterandslave wrote:

I can but I end up gagging which isn't the most romantic of noises or feelings so I don't tend to do it. I'm not too vocal, but can really go for it with an empty house, or at least what I think is an empty house!

x

WandA loves when I gag (he reluctantly admits - he feels bad liking it) but apparently it feels great haha!

I can only gag about 4 times before I start to feel ill and my eyes start watering though, hence the need to learn how to deep throat properly - I managa about 3/4s now :D

Ax

manage**

This is why I shouldn't post with a cloudy head

Ax

KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

I dont think lube would be a great idea, as it could cause choking. But relaxing the throat muscles the best you can or the yawning technique would be the best way. An angle change might be the key, don't really know what the best angle is, except dont have your head over the penis when trying to do it. The gag reflex can be a bugger.

I think any position you can get into where you head is tipped back creates the best angle: it makes a straight line from your mouth down your throat. The best for me is when I'm on top in a 69 position or lying on my back with my head hanging over the edge of the bed(if I'm touching myself at the same time I can get a lovely orgasm/headrush thing going on).

xxKPxx

so with that 3/4's is any going into your throat already?

sxe_couple21 wrote:

so with that 3/4's is any going into your throat already?

Yes for some reason I can't quite get it futher.....yet! I do have a weird throat though, (the same as my dad who can't be intubated (sp?) in hospital due to a kink in his throat) so maybe I just need to work a bit harder I get all excited and proud every time I get a little further hehe!

Ax

WandA [sign in to see picture]

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Thats Tigerlillies fault for a post she left the other day. I'm now trying to use Your and You're, and its not working well! Lol!

Url get the hang of it.

masterandslave [sign in to see picture]

I can get to my tonsils before I start to gag.

x

Cock Lover [sign in to see picture]

Well i am definatly a man that can deep throat but cant do plumbing or pizza delivery

Cock Lover [sign in to see picture]

I love to take it all in my mouth so i can feel his balls banging against my chin mmmmmmmmmmm but dont always swallow

Strapon! [sign in to see picture]

I've been lucky enough to experience a couple of girls who can deepthroat very well.

A huge huge turn on for me is seeing my length disappear down a ladys throat until her nose is squased against my stomach.

It's also a great way for girls to be able to swallow if they want to swallow but don't like the taste....as if it's already in your throat...the cum misses all the taste buds!

BumLovingCriminal [sign in to see picture]

I can get my OH's cock just past my tonsils with no problems and only minimal gagging (which he feels bad about liking!)...

... but if I brush my teeth too soon after waking up... BAM! Gagging all over the place. Weird... x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.