FREE 1 Day Delivery - Spend £50 and 24-hour tracked delivery is FREE
  1. Curiousity....Deep Throaters....

    1247178025
    SmoothOne [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 348
    • Joined: 4 Jul 2009

    Just thinking that while the best male pornstars have a plumbing / pizza delivery service experience, female pornstars can all deep throat and have the inability to moan / climax quietly...

    With that in mind...how many males have plumbing / pizza experience?

    And the serious part...how many of you ladies are able to deep throat?

    1247180679
    evey [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 38
    • Joined: 14 Nov 2008

    and in the interests of equality...:p

    how many women have plumbing or pizza experience?

    and how many men can deep throat?

    1247183960
    SEXYGET 69 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1795
    • Joined: 1 Dec 2008

    I have loads of pizza experience.

    Stuffed crust triple cheese to go Smoothone!

    SG69

    1247187576
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6177
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    I can cook! Not just pizzas! I don't imagine I can plumb

    My OH can, not all but she does a bloody good (blow)job!

    1247188108
    Morbidia [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 686
    • Joined: 25 Jan 2007

    mmmmmmmm, pizza, tasty ^_^ hehe

    As far as im aware, i cant deep throat, but the OH doesnt seem bothered, he appears to like what i do ^_^

    x x x

    1247188902
    Frev [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 18
    • Joined: 6 Mar 2009

    Not had any experience of a woman who could DT

    1247191678
    poppy904 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 442
    • Joined: 4 Apr 2007

    SmoothOne wrote:

    Just thinking that while the best male pornstars have a plumbing / pizza delivery service experience, female pornstars can all deep throat and have the inability to moan / climax quietly...

    With that in mind...how many males have plumbing / pizza experience?

    And the serious part...how many of you ladies are able to deep throat?

    none with plumbing/pizza. but i know a few of the lads at work have turned up to a customer that has just called them out to try and get into their pants!! x

    1247192095
    Morbidia [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 686
    • Joined: 25 Jan 2007

    poppy904 wrote:

    SmoothOne wrote:

    Just thinking that while the best male pornstars have a plumbing / pizza delivery service experience, female pornstars can all deep throat and have the inability to moan / climax quietly...

    With that in mind...how many males have plumbing / pizza experience?

    And the serious part...how many of you ladies are able to deep throat?

    none with plumbing/pizza. but i know a few of the lads at work have turned up to a customer that has just called them out to try and get into their pants!! x

    ooooh, horny housewives, nice ;) hehe, nice x x x x

    1247193508
    poppy904 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 442
    • Joined: 4 Apr 2007

    Morbidia wrote:

    poppy904 wrote:

    SmoothOne wrote:

    Just thinking that while the best male pornstars have a plumbing / pizza delivery service experience, female pornstars can all deep throat and have the inability to moan / climax quietly...

    With that in mind...how many males have plumbing / pizza experience?

    And the serious part...how many of you ladies are able to deep throat?

    none with plumbing/pizza. but i know a few of the lads at work have turned up to a customer that has just called them out to try and get into their pants!! x

    ooooh, horny housewives, nic ;) hehe, nice x x x x

    definately. can imagine their train of thought, though. "hmmmm. feeling horny. time to leave the lights on in my car for a couple of hours, i think......" can understand where they are coming from, though. i have a fantasy about breaking down! x

    1247193978
    Little Lady [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 280
    • Joined: 6 Aug 2008

    After a lot of practise I can deep throat my boyfriend. Not perfectly mind, I still have the urge to gag occasionally but I heard a tip from a sex show (can't remember the name of it) that said to pretend that you are yawning when deep throating him and you won't feel the need to gag.

    This DOES work! I tried it! =P

    1247201140
    miss_nat [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 49
    • Joined: 15 Sep 2007

    Little Lady wrote:

    After a lot of practise I can deep throat my boyfriend. Not perfectly mind, I still have the urge to gag occasionally but I heard a tip from a sex show (can't remember the name of it) that said to pretend that you are yawning when deep throating him and you won't feel the need to gag.

    This DOES work! I tried it! =P

    Don't tell my OH that! i can't Deep throat, my gag reflexes are way to good for that!

    1247219127
    Chat [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 7
    • Joined: 16 Jun 2009

    I can't DT :( but maybe it's just because of his size.

    Anyway he makes the best pizza in the whole world! No experience in plumbing though, unless it's another fancy name for deflowering a girl :P

    1247219579
    Sunshine2009 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 132
    • Joined: 29 Jun 2009

    I can DT but I have to be in the mood to do it but when I do my man loves it

    1247223574
    diamonds [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 713
    • Joined: 14 Aug 2007

    i can get him in all of my mouth but it doesnt happen offtern though, just tends to be when im really really turned on. other then that its normaly just my mouth and hand moving in time with each other.

    and my OH is very good at ordering pizza :P lol

    Dxx

    1247240148
    shellyboo [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 825
    • Joined: 16 Apr 2008

    Little Lady wrote:

    After a lot of practise I can deep throat my boyfriend. Not perfectly mind, I still have the urge to gag occasionally but I heard a tip from a sex show (can't remember the name of it) that said to pretend that you are yawning when deep throating him and you won't feel the need to gag.

    This DOES work! I tried it! =P

    OMG, that's a brilliant tip! Totally trying that one out. I can never stop myself gagging.

    1247240646
    Little Lady [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 280
    • Joined: 6 Aug 2008

    Hehe why thank you! Not mine of course, but like I said it does work! Just practise with a lolly pop or ice lolly. ;)

    1247253369

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 523
    • Joined: 13 May 2007

    I like pizza but can't deep-throat. Unless anyone has experience otherwise, is it not the idea of DT that is so appealing? I can't see how the feeling itself would be better than a skilled tongue and mouth. I'd just expect there to be more sensation in a good BJ rathern than DT. I can't really say! It's just my guess. Would love to hear frmo those who are experienced receiving it.

    1247253538
    shellyboo [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 825
    • Joined: 16 Apr 2008

    Ooh, I couldn't practice with an ice-lolly, my teeth would go mad! But I will try it with my new boy. It will be necessary :D

    imeldaimelda wrote:

    I like pizza but can't deep-throat. Unless anyone has experience otherwise, is it not the idea of DT that is so appealing? I can't see how the feeling itself would be better than a skilled tongue and mouth. I'd just expect there to be more sensation in a good BJ rathern than DT. I can't really say! It's just my guess. Would love to hear frmo those who are experienced receiving it.

    From trying it with my ex, he LOVED it... from his reaction to it, it certainly felt much better for him than regular oral. I'd have thought it's a bit tighter, maybe?

    1247254929

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 523
    • Joined: 13 May 2007

    Really? hmm that's interesting thanks

    1247257216
    shellyboo [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 825
    • Joined: 16 Apr 2008

    imeldaimelda wrote:

    Really? hmm that's interesting thanks

    Yup... it would elicit one of those real gutteral moans... delicious :) So I guess it felt better for him! That's just my observation though, may not be in fact true!

    Thread closed

    This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.