FREE 1 Day Delivery - Spend £50 and 24-hour tracked delivery is FREE
  1. Glasses on or off?

Wilkibo [sign in to see picture]

I take mine off when engaged in the actual sexual act as it enables me 2 get in2 all the intimate corners!

W

Wilkibo [sign in to see picture]

I take mine off when engaged in the actual sexual act as it enables me 2 get in2 all the intimate corners!

W

Booties [sign in to see picture]

I don't wear glasses (yet ;_;) and neither does the OH, but my previous guy did! I find glasses really sexy, so I don't have a problem with them staying on... And I'd rather he was able to see me!

We used to whip 'em off when things got fiesty though, to avoid stabbing and breakages!

Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]

It depends on my mood really and which pair I'm wearing. I own about 8pairs and have only ever broken one pair since I started wearing them at a young age (and that was a netball hitting striaght into them). If I'm wearing my dior I will take them off as both pairs are really for special events, I have a few other designer pairs which I don't mind wearing so much such as burberry, but really the one's I'm most comfortable wearing during sex are just a rather plain pair that I got for free. I really can only justify buying designer glass every few years but for me it's a good investment, as I don't break or lose them, and my eyesite doesn't change, also I know the people who I purchase from so get them super cheap :).

My OH wears glasses and he tends to take them off but I don't really mind if he leaves them on. Unlike me he's almost blind without them so sometimes I think he needs them for even sex.

I can see how they can be sexy in certain ways, but for someone who has worn them most of my life I personally don't mind.

[suspended user]

suspended user

can't beat the secetary in glasses look though

BigPoppa [sign in to see picture]

This thread has made me realise I don't think I've ever had a BJ off MrsBP with her glasses on. I'd love that. She always automatically whips them off. I'll have to encourage her, especially if has White blouse and skirt on. Mmmm!

Little Lady [sign in to see picture]

Sometimes mine get in the way when kissing/making out so after a while I will take them off and I ALWAYS take them off during sex. I feel weird with them on otherwise. =)

[suspended user]

suspended user

don't you like to see close up then?

SnL [sign in to see picture]

I have to take mine off for sex because they always slip anyway! Ahhh.. Barely wear them unless I have to see necessarily such as driving.

My bf takes his glasses off... Unless we go play outside hehe. :)

Postillionager [sign in to see picture]

My partner takes hers off but I wouldn't mind if she kept them on.

SweetSubmission [sign in to see picture]

Sometimes on, sometimes off, just like sometimes I have my knickers on, sometimes off, sometimes we have the lights on, sometimes off... we're fairly fickle it would seem!!

SS xx

lysistrata [sign in to see picture]

I love a man or woman in glasses, but when it comes to bedtime, they have to come off! Don't want them getting damaged in the excitement now, do we? ;)

lolwelshgal [sign in to see picture]

Loving this thread> I have absolutly no choice glasses on im -8.25 bilaterally so basically everythings fuzzy and indistinguishable without

toycar69 [sign in to see picture]

up until a couple of years ago both of us wore glasses. Always took them off for sex though.

We did the laser surgery thing, and both have good vision now, so don't have to worry about it. OH was bilaterally in the -7s so I can understand the fuzzy and indistinguishable thing LWG!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.