99p Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Glasses on or off?

Ecksvie [sign in to see picture]

My boyfriend wears contacts, I've never seen him wearing glasses. I wish he would, just once. I find glasses sexy :)

SmoothOne [sign in to see picture]

Ecksvie wrote:

My boyfriend wears contacts, I've never seen him wearing glasses. I wish he would, just once. I find glasses sexy :)

tell him! Its a wasted opportunity right there

sweetlove666 [sign in to see picture]

diamonds wrote:

sweetlove666 wrote:

my last partner (who i only got to kiss) had really greasy skin normally so hed end up smearing my glasses

can i just say after reading the last part i went ewwwwwwwwwwww! im sorry!!!!

Dxx

yes thats one of the many reasons it wouldnt have worked as he couldnt be arsed to wash his face/ shave before meeting me!

Nexas wrote:

I have a thing for girls in glasses, so I have to hope that, as long as they're not at risk of breaking, any partners I had would keep them on LOL

i have never worn glasses while having sex. it probably wouldnt be a big deal to keep em on though.

plus glasses insurance is your friend in times like that lol

FaerieDust [sign in to see picture]

If I want to see who, sorry - what I'm doing/reaction to what I'm doing, I wear my lenses. Otherwise have to take the specs off. Blinder than half a bat - 8.5/-9 and my glasses cost a minimum of £400 a pair so they're really precious, can't afford to replace them that often.

Having said that, there's something strangely sexy about everything except the bit I'm really close to being blurred. A bit like a blindfold but with some colour and amorphous shapes. Means that he has to talk to me or moan or give me verbal feedback of some sort, which usually wasn't a problem for my last bf.

Usually provided a laugh when I had to ask him to find them for me afterwards though!

georga_73 [sign in to see picture]

My husband tends to take his off. He doesn't need to see what he's doing as he always manages to hit the right spot without being able to see

From a totally biased view, I like to see my husband in his glasses although I know he prefers his contacts.

sweetlove666 [sign in to see picture]

it depends on the person too i think. most of the time people say that i look a lot different withought them on. im probably gonna have to pop a picture of me with my glasses on here

masterandslave [sign in to see picture]

i think its really down to a self confidence issue - if like me you wear yours 24/7 i think i look v weird without my glasses and as prevoiusly said - i really want to see the reactions im getting - unless im blindfolded!

however if you dont wear glasses too often - or really dont like to wear yours then dont - it will only put you off reaching climax if you are worrying about how you are looking to your partner

if you love seeing your partner in their glasses - but they dont like to wear them, or you are still not very confident in wearing your own glasses during activities why not approach this by trying something a little different - like dressing up as a sexy school teacher/headmistress, peep over your glasses, tell your partner theyve been very naughty and need to have the cane....

:-D

Disco Dave [sign in to see picture]

On... initially. Then off, because they'd get broken otherwise :)

DesignDude [sign in to see picture]

Deffo off! they're a bloody pain! they get in the way of things lol! Besides sight is only 1 sense so the fun isn't as impared as your vision

Elle-Scotland [sign in to see picture]

Good thread!

I tend to take mine off half-way. I keep them on for the the first part of foreplay, the kissing, touching, etc. Normally I'm the first one to go down on my partner, so I take them off then. They do get in the way at that point!

rugah [sign in to see picture]

I get incrediably self consciopus wearing mine, fortunatley i can wear contacts. I do find some women lookvery sexy in them especially the thickish framed sexectary look

whore [sign in to see picture]

depends on the type of sex i suppose, if its getting a bit rough then its always best to take them off!

On the other hand though my OH finds them very sexy when i go down on him and they can play a big part in role play too, sexy secretary, naughty school girl, teacher etc

Mr D and Mrs D [sign in to see picture]

Mrs D only wears them when working but we have a cheap pair of frames with plastic lenses for role playing. She also sometimes uses them to stop her getting cum in her eyes when she lets me finish on her face.

Cuddly Hubby [sign in to see picture]

If I'm wearing contact lenses, then they stay in. If I'm wearing glasses, though, then they have to come off -- a bit like Clark Kent losing his when he transforms into Superman.

Having said that, I'm also firmly in the "glasses are sexy" camp. I've explained sincerely to female friends that they really aren't cursed by their need for sight correction, but instead have an opportunity to find an accessory to complement and accentuate their facial features. I've even bought dummy glasses for my wife to prove the point.

In general, I think the appeal of glasses is two-fold: they can have a specific effect on physical appearance, but they also bring the anticipation of such a personal item coming off for sex as part of the general process of shedding clothes and inhibitions.

So -- despite my proviso there, my overall answer remains the same: the glasses have to come off!

MrSarcastic [sign in to see picture]

I think some women that wear glasses are well hot but during bedroom actin they would need to be removed i think

Rickyfitts [sign in to see picture]

I wear contacts normally, but if they're out and I'm wearing glasses, then they're off! They just get in the way, and like someone else on this topic, I'm shortsighted so I can see anything close-up VERY well. What an incentive (as if I needed one!)

Mistress D [sign in to see picture]

I wear contacts all the time but i enjoy wearing glasses for role play games, teacher etc. X

occhiverdi [sign in to see picture]

Rickyfitts wrote:

I wear contacts normally, but if they're out and I'm wearing glasses, then they're off! They just get in the way, and like someone else on this topic, I'm shortsighted so I can see anything close-up VERY well. What an incentive (as if I needed one!)

same here.... and same for OH! :) if he takes them off during the day, i know im getting some! lol

Pixie_Murree [sign in to see picture]

I'd take mine off for sex - I can't afford or do with out my glasses if they were broken - I need them to drive!

But I do think there is something sexy about men and women in glasses - kinda geeky/Clarke Kent

MrSarcastic [sign in to see picture]

Pixie_Murree wrote:

But I do think there is something sexy about men and women in glasses - kinda geeky/Clarke Kent

Totally agree, like i said women can look mega hot in glasses the right angle, smile and grin propper sexy. But i do agree when fun time starts should come off.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.