£1.99 Monday delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Glasses on or off?

SEXYGET 69 [sign in to see picture]

Hmmmm. . . . .

I wonder why most of the people in a sex orientated chat forum would be glasses wearers?

Now I know some smart arse is gonna check back through all the when did you last masturbate posts and suss out that the biggest poster there. . . .doesn't wear glasses! Well all's I can come back with there is that they ain't wanking properly!

SG69 x

sweetlove666 [sign in to see picture]

hmm i wear glasses when im out and about, but i dont tend to wear them around the house (due for another prescription soon) so i dont wear them. (though its when im on my own) they do get in the way of kissing and i can see fine withouht them.

my last partner (who i only got to kiss) had really greasy skin normally so hed end up smearing my glasses

JakeH [sign in to see picture]

Hehe I've always wanted to get a blowjob from someone (well, one person in particular) wearing glasses, never had the chance though!

My hopefully soon to be girlfriend just uses contacts, I can't imagine her with glasses! Haha she's like the ultimate bioinc girl, contacts to fix the eyes, contraceptive implant in the arm to look after the lady parts!

masterandslave [sign in to see picture]

my master and myself both wear high magnification glasses, depends when sex is initiated if we keep them on or not - shower off, morning sex off, (spending 10 mins trying to find your glasses is a bit of a mood killer!) if we have them on anyway we keep them on! we like to see everything and watch! an old male friend of mine has a massive thing for women wearing glasses - there was even a website he used to visit a lot! - cum on my glasses!

xxx

Morbidia [sign in to see picture]

My OH only needs glasses for certain things, as he cant see things, i think its far away, but i think he looks really hot in them, and i oddly think id like him to wear them, hehehe ^_^

x x x

Little Lady [sign in to see picture]

I take mine off. I have worn them in the past but I often find they get in the way when kissing and doing other stuff.

Plus the fact I feel sexier without them on! =P

country boy [sign in to see picture]

i allways take my glasses of when im getting it of i left them on once and got a hair stuck in my hinge when i pulled my head away from the lady i was going down on need i say any more

pany [sign in to see picture]

I keep mine on. Blind as a bat and whilst feeling your way can be great fun, I just feel a bit detached when I can't see how her face is responding. Unless a blindfold is involved

Chat [sign in to see picture]

I don't wear glasses at all,

I think it's a bit like with staying in socks when you're having sex- a bit off putting but if it makes you feel more comfy, then probably it doesn't matter that much.

Sunshine2009 [sign in to see picture]

I have only just had to start wearing glasses but I take them off.

diamonds [sign in to see picture]

sweetlove666 wrote:

hmm i wear glasses when im out and about, but i dont tend to wear them around the house (due for another prescription soon) so i dont wear them. (though its when im on my own) they do get in the way of kissing and i can see fine withouht them.

my last partner (who i only got to kiss) had really greasy skin normally so hed end up smearing my glasses

can i just say after reading the last part i went ewwwwwwwwwwww! im sorry!!!!

Dxx

[suspended user]

suspended user

Jake of Facts and Friction wrote:

Hehe I've always wanted to get a blowjob from someone (well, one person in particular) wearing glasses, never had the chance though!

I'm sure that can be arranged!

OK, OK I'll behave.

[suspended user]

suspended user

I think it obviously depends on how used to wearing glasses you are. As a constant wearer, I don't seem to have the bashing/getting in the way problem (also don't steam up with tea but do in warm pubs!)

shellyboo [sign in to see picture]

imeldaimelda wrote:

Jake of Facts and Friction wrote:

I'm sure that can be arranged!

OK, OK I'll behave.

*shoves Imelda out of the way*

Me first... :P

(I joke, I joke...)

[suspended user]

suspended user

*snigger* we're a frickin Jake fan club how sad!

shellyboo [sign in to see picture]

imeldaimelda wrote:

*snigger* we're a frickin Jake fan club how sad!

I'm sure he's only delighted!

MmeKitty [sign in to see picture]

I take mine off because for me they make me feel deeply unattractive (largely because when I wear them any time I look in the mirror I see my mother).
    But I take my contacts out too before sex as well, not because I don't want to see anything, but because I'm prone to falling asleep and the idea of accidentally sleeping in contacts terrifies me (I like my eyes I want to keep them working!)

tallboy247 [sign in to see picture]

Monocle, whip and boots, what does that count as???

TB

[suspended user]

suspended user

MmeKitty wrote:

I take mine off because for me they make me feel deeply unattractive (largely because when I wear them any time I look in the mirror I see my mother).

OMG I'm so the same looking like my mother!

Don't worry my mate falls asleep in her contacts on a repeative basis and she hasn't had any ill effects.

SmoothOne [sign in to see picture]

Mine come off. If I'm wearing contacts, then they usually come out, unless I've had too much to drink. If this happens, I spend a second or two in the morning thinking 'Ow my head....wow I'm cured I can see again!!!'

You wouldn't believe how many times I've done that.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.