• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Sex Holiday/Dirty weekends!

    1253735876
    SEXYGET 69 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1796
    • Joined: 1 Dec 2008

    http://www.lighthouse-llandudno.co.uk/

    This is literally down the road from me!

    Lamp room here we come. . . .and again. . . .and again!

    We've stayed in a private lodge at Centerparcs Winfell Forest with all the little luxuries and outside hot tub and stuff-brilliant but pricey for 4 days.

    SG69 x

    1253736020
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6178
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    SEXYGET 69 wrote:

    http://www.lighthouse-llandudno.co.uk/

    This is literally down the road from me!

    Lamp room here we come. . . .and again. . . .and again!

    We've stayed in a private lodge at Centerparcs Winfell Forest with all the little luxuries and outside hot tub and stuff-brilliant but pricey for 4 days.

    SG69 x

    It is close and is nice! But I'm sure the pensioners wouldn't like the noise! Lovely location but I thought it looked a little dated...

    1253736660
    SEXYGET 69 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1796
    • Joined: 1 Dec 2008

    Yep, it does look dated but up against that big window WandA?

    Hmmm. . . I forgot it was a pensioners retreat.

    There's a bloke in our place from Llan so I'll get the lowdown from him tomorrow. He's in Runcorn now but his folks still live there.

    SG69

    1253737843
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6178
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    SEXYGET 69 wrote:

    Yep, it does look dated but up against that big window WandA?

    Hmmm. . . I forgot it was a pensioners retreat.

    There's a bloke in our place from Llan so I'll get the lowdown from him tomorrow. He's in Runcorn now but his folks still live there.

    SG69

    The window bit sounds good! Unless its cold!

    I'd rather do somewhere sunny!

    1253738389
    SEXYGET 69 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1796
    • Joined: 1 Dec 2008

    WandA wrote:

    SEXYGET 69 wrote:

    Yep, it does look dated but up against that big window WandA?

    Hmmm. . . I forgot it was a pensioners retreat.

    There's a bloke in our place from Llan so I'll get the lowdown from him tomorrow. He's in Runcorn now but his folks still live there.

    SG69

    The window bit sounds good! Unless its cold!

    I'd rather do somewhere sunny!

    I did barbados last year and Dominican this so I need chilly wales now. Plus it'll be a damn sight cheaper!!!!

    SG69

    1253743828
    masterandslave [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1596
    • Joined: 28 Jun 2008

    How's about a Dungeon B&B? Never thought I'd ever say that!

    www.essandemm.com

    x

    1306778143
    Cuddly Hubby [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 420
    • Joined: 27 Jan 2009

    I'm currently researching this one for our wedding anniversary in a couple of weeks time.

    Ideally, I'd like to find a hotel in South-East England that isn't ridiculously expensive, but has a secluded suite with a four-poster bed available for us, and a good restaurant that requires us to dress up -- an excellent excuse to get my wife wearing one of her elegant outfits with her sexiest heels, suspenders and stockings.

    Incidentally, it seems to me that all hotel rooms with four-poster beds should include complimentary silk scarves. I mean, does anyone book one of these rooms without the intention to have some light bondage fun?

    1306781157
    The Plaything [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 14
    • Joined: 30 May 2011

    go to the sea marge in norfolk, quite but your love it

    1306795679
    Cuddly Hubby [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 420
    • Joined: 27 Jan 2009

    Thanks! I've made a shortlist of possibilities. The trick now is to find one with availability at a reasonable price.

    In an alternative life, I'd like to set up a small hotel with specially-equipped rooms for horny couples, including:

    • a four-poster bed with silky sheets
    • silk scarves and/or bondage straps
    • mirrors on the ceiling
    • pink champagne on ice
    • big-screen TV with a DVD player and a wide selection of porn
    • some soundproofing (but not too much!)
    • a large collection of toys (from LH, of course!)
    • lots of lube in the bedside drawers
    • video/audio recording facilities (for the visitors, not me!)

    I reckon there's a significant niche market for this sort of package.

    1306795924
    Dirty Red Angel [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 684
    • Joined: 16 Sep 2010

    Cuddly Hubby wrote:

    Thanks! I've made a shortlist of possibilities. The trick now is to find one with availability at a reasonable price.

    In an alternative life, I'd like to set up a small hotel with specially-equipped rooms for horny couples, including:

    • a four-poster bed with silky sheets
    • silk scarves and/or bondage straps
    • mirrors on the ceiling
    • pink champagne on ice
    • big-screen TV with a DVD player and a wide selection of porn
    • some soundproofing (but not too much!)
    • a large collection of toys (from LH, of course!)
    • lots of lube in the bedside drawers
    • video/audio recording facilities (for the visitors, not me!)

    I reckon there's a significant niche market for this sort of package.

    I bet they already exist - you just need to know where to find them.......

    1306796171
    MissTerryCleavage [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 893
    • Joined: 1 Feb 2010

    Cuddly Hubby wrote:

    Thanks! I've made a shortlist of possibilities. The trick now is to find one with availability at a reasonable price.

    In an alternative life, I'd like to set up a small hotel with specially-equipped rooms for horny couples, including:

    • a four-poster bed with silky sheets
    • silk scarves and/or bondage straps
    • mirrors on the ceiling
    • pink champagne on ice
    • big-screen TV with a DVD player and a wide selection of porn
    • some soundproofing (but not too much!)
    • a large collection of toys (from LH, of course!)
    • lots of lube in the bedside drawers
    • video/audio recording facilities (for the visitors, not me!)

    I reckon there's a significant niche market for this sort of package.

    But how expensive would it be providing new toys every time..... Yuck if not, haha!

    1306796264
    Cuddly Hubby [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 420
    • Joined: 27 Jan 2009

    Dirty Red Angel wrote:

    I bet they already exist - you just need to know where to find them.......

    I thought the same, but if they do then they're good at hiding from me. I've found the odd overnight dungeon, but that would scare my wife way too much! (And me, probably!)

    1306796445
    EmilyBlenkins [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 247
    • Joined: 1 Nov 2010

    I'd love to go there, if anyone finds a place please share x

    1306796514
    Dirty Red Angel [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 684
    • Joined: 16 Sep 2010

    MissTerryCleavage wrote:

    Cuddly Hubby wrote:

    Thanks! I've made a shortlist of possibilities. The trick now is to find one with availability at a reasonable price.

    In an alternative life, I'd like to set up a small hotel with specially-equipped rooms for horny couples, including:

    • a four-poster bed with silky sheets
    • silk scarves and/or bondage straps
    • mirrors on the ceiling
    • pink champagne on ice
    • big-screen TV with a DVD player and a wide selection of porn
    • some soundproofing (but not too much!)
    • a large collection of toys (from LH, of course!)
    • lots of lube in the bedside drawers
    • video/audio recording facilities (for the visitors, not me!)

    I reckon there's a significant niche market for this sort of package.

    But how expensive would it be providing new toys every time..... Yuck if not, haha!

    Ohhh, I did NOT think about that.....

    OK well bring your own toys or as part of the package they're supplied but slightly more expensive because you get to keep them.....

    1306796695
    Cuddly Hubby [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 420
    • Joined: 27 Jan 2009

    (Edit: This was written before I saw DRA's reply above)

    MissTerryCleavage wrote:

    But how expensive would it be providing new toys every time..... Yuck if not, haha!

    I think that can be solved by providing a couple of complimentary (cheaper) toys that visitors can take away with them afterwards, with others offered on a shrink-wrapped "pay if you use" basis. Another option for some toys might be a disposable sleeve (e.g. PVC) which has to be added before use and gets thrown away afterwards.

    You can tell that I've thought about this, can't you?

    1306796981
    EmilyBlenkins [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 247
    • Joined: 1 Nov 2010

    And you could put little gift sets out like http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15585 which you can buy :')

    1306797067
    MissTerryCleavage [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 893
    • Joined: 1 Feb 2010

    Cuddly Hubby wrote:

    MissTerryCleavage wrote:

    But how expensive would it be providing new toys every time..... Yuck if not, haha!

    I think that can be solved by providing a couple of complimentary (cheaper) toys that visitors can take away with them afterwards, with others offered on a shrink-wrapped "pay if you use" basis. Another option for some toys might be a disposable sleeve (e.g. PVC) which has to be added before use and gets thrown away afterwards.

    You can tell that I've thought about this, can't you?

    LOL yes a little too much, however am not liking the shrink-wrapped or sleeve idea, don't trust people enough, so prefer DRA's idea of higher prices, new toys and taking them away with you....

    1306797456
    Cuddly Hubby [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 420
    • Joined: 27 Jan 2009

    I've just recalled that the legendary Sybian vibrator comes (hah!) with disposable sleeves. I don't think it's usable without them.

    Come to think of it (hah!), a Sybian might be a very welcome addition to those rooms.

    The more that I think about it, the more that I'm surprised that these types of facilities aren't popping up on my web searches.

    1307037021
    Cuddly Hubby [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 420
    • Joined: 27 Jan 2009

    Update: Thanks for the ideas! For my wife's and my wedding anniversary, I've just booked a night at what looks like a romantic country retreat with a good restaurant and big bedrooms.

    The trick now is to figure out what toys, clothing and activities to take along with us. I think it's time for me to have another browse of the LH store to consider any possible last-minute orders.

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.