£1.79 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  • Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. How often do you shave?

JakeH [sign in to see picture]

Guys, forget about razors! They're expensive, fiddly and a waste of time with shaving gel/cream and everything!

I use a Philips BodyGroom (LH sell the latest one here http://bit.ly/cuQjx for around £40 something), and it's amazing! You can shave dry hair/skin, or in the shower, and it gives a really close shave as well as having loads of trimming options. It's definitely the way forward!

OperationFilth [sign in to see picture]

have to say i couldnt use a disposable, the times i have in the past, ive knicked myself to ribbons..

Horny Pony [sign in to see picture]

I agree with Jack - when I used to shave (I now prefer to epilate/wax) then I used a philips (meant for men) shaver. But Mr HP insists on wet shaving his face as he feels it's a closer shave - personally I've never got on with razors.

Malteser81 [sign in to see picture]

jav_ski wrote:

just wondering what you guys class as the best razor then ?

Ive found that using a rezor like Venus Breeze that has a built in shave balm is best as u dont constantly have to stop to reaply more shaving cream,

As far as how often...... I hate having hair down there and would love to have electrolosis but alass am not rich enuff :(. I shave around once a week but on the odd occasion have been seriously lazy and left it longer.... but never long enuff to curl! lol

WandA [sign in to see picture]

Malteser81 wrote:

jav_ski wrote:

just wondering what you guys class as the best razor then ?

Ive found that using a rezor like Venus Breeze that has a built in shave balm is best as u dont constantly have to stop to reaply more shaving cream,

As far as how often...... I hate having hair down there and would love to have electrolosis but alass am not rich enuff :(. I shave around once a week but on the odd occasion have been seriously lazy and left it longer.... but never long enuff to curl! lol

Aahh... the old curl rule! Hard to use a spirit level on em!

brockleyfox [sign in to see picture]

I shave my face a maximum of every two days. i just get shaving rash if i do it every day.

I've also just started shaving ym balls, and i must say, i have NEVER been so focused in ym life! loll Although i am becoming more confident about it. Usually it gets done once a week, but i'm going to start doing it every two days as it grows back so quickly.

Oh, and i use the same Mach 3 as i use on my face!

grboy202 [sign in to see picture]

At this time i'm not shaving face so much, want to have a small beard. But i shave genitals, bikini line, ass & asscheeks every 2-3 days, cause i want it very smooth. I use a legs gelly for that wich is suberd and "gold lady" Bic razors which are also suberb for these areas. I wouldn't recomend face razors cause the hair there are much stronger and so these razor cut more. I also wouldn't recomend shaving machines cause the skin down there is very soft and you could injure your self very easily!!!!and of course not any kind of hair removel creams!!!

Bill

Bubblemagic [sign in to see picture]

I shave legs, underarms and pubic region everyday with Wilkinson Sword for women disposables and a good quality sensitive gel.

frustrated [sign in to see picture]

I use an epilator everywhere as dont like stubbly feel and always end up cut to sheds otherwise. :)

frustrated [sign in to see picture]

That was meant to say cut to shreds not shed lol x

sexy little minx [sign in to see picture]

I usually shave my legs/underarm about twice a week. Got a Hollywood wax 6 weeks ago and it was so worth it, need to go and get it done again though.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.