£4.99 Sunday delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. How often do you shave?

Kel&Jezza [sign in to see picture]

I live with my boyfriend and shave my legs and arms twice a week (max three times) and down below maybe once or twice a week,
    They don't mind if there is a little their (or both my serious partners havnt been bothered)

x

Ecksvie [sign in to see picture]

Naughty40 wrote:

fran wrote:

I find with the creams it doesn't work it just makes the hair brittle.

Can't stand the pain of waxing but love the results - ever tried those sanding disc things - technical term lol?

I use the sanding discs on my legs and upper lip...never tried them on my pubes - yet.

Can be bought fairly cheaply - try the pound shops.

What are these sanding discs of which you speak?

sublimelonglegs [sign in to see picture]

imeldaimelda wrote:

I recommend waxing. Yeah it does hurt, but take painkillers in advance and once it's over, you forget the pain. I agree, pulling out your own pubes is too sore though!

I love the pain, tweezer each in turn!

But I shave everyday, stops any regrowth or irritation. I'm lucky I have very little body hair anyway thank god!

mariah021 [sign in to see picture]

i have to say veet foam spray workes wonders you dont have hastle of shavng daily i prefere the cream on bikini areas but the worry of daily stubble is no more and he loves it. ive been living with my partner for 5 years and he much preferes it all off and so do i it makes me feel more sexy which helps when ya getting it on ;) but deffinitley give them a try no pain no fuss ohh and do check the label first :)

phil [sign in to see picture]

I realise that most of the replies to this thread are from females. I possibly being male might be considered a bit different but I shave ALL body hair twice a week. Sex is so much more sensative without all the fluff and stubble

Little Lady [sign in to see picture]

I shave armpits, legs and bikini line twice a week unless I'm going out wearing tights and they need doing. ;)

jav_ski [sign in to see picture]

erm ok me is bloke therefore this may seem weird but do pubes weekly and underarms weekly

MrBenjamin [sign in to see picture]

cock & ball's nealy every day (like them as smooth as smooth can be) face maby every 2-4days

MrBenjamin wrote:

cock & ball's nealy every day (like them as smooth as smooth can be) face maby every 2-4days

oooh forgot face erm don't shave have it done for me ... got to the babrbers and and get a cut throat shave every four days

shellyboo [sign in to see picture]

jav_ski wrote:

MrBenjamin wrote:

oooh forgot face erm don't shave have it done for me ... got to the babrbers and and get a cut throat shave every four days

Woo, no recession round here! :D

Just kidding jav_ski, that sounds lovely... it's nice to relax and have someone else pamper you!

shellyboo wrote:

jav_ski wrote:

MrBenjamin wrote:

Woo, no recession round here! :D

Just kidding jav_ski, that sounds lovely... it's nice to relax and have someone else pamper you!

lol shells no its not that expensive just a fiver so just over a quid a day but yeh got to admit its relaxing!!

WandA [sign in to see picture]

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

I shave whenever I can be bothered really. Or if I know I'm in for an extra kinky night in, I'll make a special effort! All in all around once a week.

I have an electric power sander... would that work? heh!

Well you wouldn't have any there...

Is that your only condition for success!?

OperationFilth [sign in to see picture]

phil wrote:

I realise that most of the replies to this thread are from females. I possibly being male might be considered a bit different but I shave ALL body hair twice a week. Sex is so much more sensative without all the fluff and stubble

I think more guys shave downstairs than you'd realise... I'm quite a fan of it, it definately has it's upsides...

As for me... its changed now living with the OH, probably every other day or so, sometimes less when lazy but i feel so much sexier when im smooth... that is pubic hair btw, legs im considerably more lax with and do probably once a week, underarms the same (have to be careful with underarms, theyve very problematic.)

before i lived with the mr, probably shaved 'down there' once a week, when i was going over to his!

Student20 [sign in to see picture]

I usually keep everything nice and trimmed but don't shave smooth that often. Largely because I can never quite get it completely smooth with a razor, even used some of the tips from the LoveHoney blogs but nothing =(

I've looked at hair removal creams (currently trying one off here) but generally they don't make a massive difference to what I can get with shaving, some even say not to use them on genitals so I don't want to take the risk.

just wondering what you guys class as the best razor then ?

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Top tip of the day:

Avrielle Aniko says: Girls, Never Ever use a mans razor.. for anything!! Men are clingy about their razors..

here here !!! we have a thing i think of knowing you have just used our mach 3 to shave your pits and now cause we have run out of spare blades we have to shave our faces lol

OperationFilth [sign in to see picture]

Get your own, it's not difficult lol... Personally, mine is whatever the latest version of the venus is.. embrace, i think, with 657546754676547645 blades...

LivingFire wrote:

Get your own, it's not difficult lol... Personally, mine is whatever the latest version of the venus is.. embrace, i think, with 657546754676547645 blades...

pmsl i think ya missed of an extra few digits there LF ;)

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

I was thinking something similar! I have my own razors, I dont bother with fancy ones cuz it costs too much. I bought a cheap fancy vibrating razor, but now I can't get the blades cuz they have discontinued it! Damn.. So just disposables for me.. But they are decent disposables from superdrug.

coming from a bloke who erm shaves all over (except the face the barber does that) best disposables gillette slalom II

Student20 [sign in to see picture]

I have a Mach 3 for my face and some disposable ones for elsewhere, Wilkinson Steel somethingorothers.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.