£1.99 Monday delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Sex Tip that changed your life...

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

Sam66 wrote:

Again - another fairly tame thing from me compared to some ...

We've recently 'discovered' vibrators. First a free one from LH then I bought a Tracey Cox Bullet. My OH after huge scepticism is now a huge fan.

We're thinking of getting a 'bigger' one so I can play around with it more inside her. I look round the Vibe threads rather than ask here, but if anyone would like to recommend one here ...! (I think a Rabbit would be a step too far just at the moment!)

I agree - I have countless toys and am still not ready for a rabbit haha!

Definitely want a vibe? The reason I ask is because the LH glass dildos are fantastic, beautiful and reasonably priced!

I don't use many internal vibes so the "others" are probably better equiped for recommendations.

Ax

sxe_couple21 [sign in to see picture]

This isn't really a tip as such but more a final breakthrough...

On Sat night, at the in-laws house (yup) we finally cracked anal sex. Its been something we've tried for years with varying degrees of success. We've used different lubes, butt plugs, copious amount of oral before entertainig the idea etc. all to no avail.

About a month and a half ago we met up with a rather fun girl for our first proper threesome. She was really into rimming and anal and really turned Mrs SXE onto the idea of rimming. Since then (and this is the main breakthrough we think), she made some connection between anal sex and pleasure that hasn't really been there before.

On Sat night as her parents were still up she bent over the bed and with minimal lube (not even the lube we use for anal) rubbed my penis all over her bum, a minute later she slid me all the way in with a huge grin on her face. We had sex like that for ages before transferring to spoons for a while longer. Absolutely incredible.

Usually after our anal attempts we don't go near that area for a few days as its always a little tender. Not in this case, the next morning I was awoken by Mrs SXE rubbing her ass on the head of my penis, ready for more!

So for anyone struggling with Anal, learn to love it first!

Tigerlilies [sign in to see picture]

Also, for fellow bright young things, never listen to the person in your college who sounds like this:

http://www.theonion.com/content/node/30713

I unfortunately know too many of them.

WandA [sign in to see picture]

I'd just like to point out 'The Onion' is a satirical news publication, just for those that did not know!

SweetSubmission [sign in to see picture]

I recently overheard a stranger in a pub say the following to his friends:

"she was all shy like, and I thought it wasn't going to happen, but she was just embarrassed cos she hadn't shaved her legs. How mad is that? I had to tell her, pet, if you're agreeing to be naked with me that's me happy"

I wanted to applaud him. I feel so much less self conscious about everything having heard that!

SS xx

There's a lot to be said for the subtle difference between trying too hard and open minded enthusiasm. Confidence is so hot.

I also think that whilst sex doesn't always require your heart it always needs to have soul.

Tigerlilies wrote:

There's a lot to be said for the subtle difference between trying too hard and open minded enthusiasm. Confidence is so hot.

I also think that whilst sex doesn't always require your heart it always needs to have soul.

As in: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVTN5o9Kgu8 ? Certainly helps sometimes!

Confidence is hot! One of the many reasons I love AdnaW in a corset!

WandA wrote:

Tigerlilies wrote:

As in: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVTN5o9Kgu8 ? Certainly helps sometimes!

Confidence is hot! One of the many reasons I love AdnaW in a corset!

Yes, yes and yes (to both Marvin and Adnaw corset action)

I remember some footage of Gaye lying back on a bed and singing full throttle, effortlessly. Beautiful.

wenchiepie [sign in to see picture]

hmmm i think the thing that changed it most for me was being told to just relax and well if my boyfriend wasn't attracted to me he wouldn't have sex with me lol meant i had the confidence to tell him what i wanted him to do (i adore having my nipples sucked and bitten, drives me wild and he'd done it once but stopped) and take control, whcih he loved lol worked out pretty great for both of us.

Plus i end up less tense beforehand so it all just goes better (i'm a very tense person, takes me forever to relax normally, so this was a good time saving tip haha

Wizzie86 [sign in to see picture]

When giving a blow job, move your mouth anti-clockwise whilst using you fingers to stimulate the base clockwise ;-) Best with lube xxx

Jonno [sign in to see picture]

found out something with the ex that you may or may not know about. Best was to describe it is that guys can obviously move their cocks with a muscle, aparently this does wonders when inside a woman

pinkpixie [sign in to see picture]

Don't laugh...cause its so simple its ridiculous! After having a none exsistent sex life for so long...toddlers and teens in the house...we put a lock on the bedroom door...OMG its made a huge difference!! LOL!

Hella Rouge (LH) wrote:

As I just posted it in another thread, I'd like to add one for the men. Get a reverse Prince Albert piercing to make your woman happy.

HOLY - FRICKIN' - HELL does it ever work for women. Meow!

I'm not sure I want to know this but is'nt that a fragile place to put it?

missorgasm [sign in to see picture]

the best tip iv ever been given is, think sexy, you are sexy. i usually walk to the shop quickly head down and try to just dispear. read this thing in a book, next time i went to the shop, i slicked on a layer of lippy, head up, shoulders back and walked proud, and instead of concerntrating on being invisible i concentrated on walking properly, swaying my hips abit and presenting my self a bit better, got honked at on the way and then the lovely cashier told me i have a beautiful smile i felt fab for the rest of the day

tallboy247 [sign in to see picture]

missorgasm wrote:

the best tip iv ever been given is, think sexy, you are sexy. i usually walk to the shop quickly head down and try to just dispear. read this thing in a book, next time i went to the shop, i slicked on a layer of lippy, head up, shoulders back and walked proud, and instead of concerntrating on being invisible i concentrated on walking properly, swaying my hips abit and presenting my self a bit better, got honked at on the way and then the lovely cashier told me i have a beautiful smile i felt fab for the rest of the day

There you go, if we all did this the world for sure would be a happier place!! I settle for letting people out of side roads and pedestrians cross the road- must really piss off peeps in the following cars!!

Kitty_McPlunder [sign in to see picture]

A tip that I always used to think was a load of bollocks, but actually rings very true - is to be confident in yourself and your abilities in the bedroom!

And theres no point worrying about your wobbly bits when you're in bed with someone, just have fun in the moment and 9 times out of 10 resulting sex will be damn good!

It's not all about cumming.

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

WandA wrote:

It's not all about cumming.

I second this!

Realising this took so much pressure off of me! And meant I could enjoy sex way more!

Also - blowjobs can be sex!

Adx

jackador123 [sign in to see picture]

It goes in there....

merry cherry [sign in to see picture]

circles!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.