• Sex Tip that changed your life...

Firecracker [sign in to see picture]

Bug Dude wrote:

Let the lady tell you how to drive; She knows the destination and the route better than you...

Spot on!

OperationFilth [sign in to see picture]

Well... if she wants to - you'd have a hard time getting someone like me to do that! I prefer my partner to take the lead sexually...

poppy904 [sign in to see picture]

SmoothOne wrote:

What sex tip / knowledge that you gained or come across made the biggest difference to your sex life?

For me, it was probably realising that if you tease a woman enough and in the right way, with the right technique, you can make a woman squirt...which just happens to be my biggest turn on.

anyone else?

BUM SEX IS GREAT, TRY IT!!!

'nuff said! x

sorry, just been enjoying anal waaaaaay too much! x

Jimbo J [sign in to see picture]

I was once told to "Always go out with a girl who has small hands; makes your cock look bigger"

On a serious note, I found out the most useful sex tip is to concentrate on your partner, listen to them and give them as much pleasure as you can, I found this makes a person relax and trust you and they are more wiling to open up and try new things and they will try to give you as much pleasure as they can in return.

Also experiment and take your time, it's not a race, there are no prizes for 1st.

Elle-Scotland [sign in to see picture]

Top Sex Tip

Breathe through your mouth.

It sounds bizzare but for those of you who don't a lot of your moans that YOU can hear perfectly well get swallowed. If you breathe through your mouth just that simple action makes all your moans louder, and it's you're moans that tell your partner what feels good. Also, there doesn't seem to be a sound more erotic than that of someone moaning in pleasure.

WandA [sign in to see picture]

The best tip I ever had was don't listen to sex tips from magazines...

Quite a paradox... but I stick by it for the most part... I think they just make some up.

WandA wrote:

The best tip I ever had was don't listen to sex tips from magazines...

Quite a paradox... but I stick by it for the most part... I think they just make some up.

they just make loads of guesses til they get something right, then take the credit!!

magazines are written by people and sometimes the people that are writing aret into the stuff the readers are. and people that they interview about sex will just say what the reporter wants to hear! x

OperationFilth [sign in to see picture]

Jimbo J wrote:

I was once told to "Always go out with a girl who has small hands; makes your cock look bigger"

whereas i have rather large hands... but aparently, i can do damn good things with them ;)

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

The best thing I ever learned was to relax, enjoy and no pressure!...Although I fail to do it most of the time.

AdnaW wrote:

The best thing I ever learned was to relax, enjoy and no pressure!...Although I fail to do it most of the time.

Your not that bad! You just enjoy distractions too much!

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

you mean distractions like head?

Yes

hornyteen [sign in to see picture]

Elle-Scotland next time I have sex (which may be a while off) I will deff. try and remember your trick, as I am very quite due to concentrating on the feelings.

The best sex tip I have used is to tighten your pelvic floor muscles whilst having sex. Nearly always makes me come. I also move with my partner as just lying there is not enough stimulation.

But remember what works for someone doesnt for another. Nothing has ever got me to enough oral sex or sex without pentration..(as I work with my pelvis floor to orgasm, which I cant make use of if not pentrated)

hornyteen wrote:

Elle-Scotland next time I have sex (which may be a while off) I will deff. try and remember your trick, as I am very quite due to concentrating on the feelings.

The best sex tip I have used is to tighten your pelvic floor muscles whilst having sex. Nearly always makes me come. I also move with my partner as just lying there is not enough stimulation.

But remember what works for someone doesnt for another. Nothing has ever got me to enough oral sex or sex without pentration..(as I work with my pelvis floor to orgasm, which I cant make use of if not pentrated)

Oooo I like being squeezed while I come... or feeling her come on me, much better!

hornyteen [sign in to see picture]

WandA coming together is even better :)

Sukkamielli [sign in to see picture]

I'm trying to narrow it down, but i think the best tip was from another poster on OA; to make time to masturbate daily. It might sound obvious to some but it's made one hell of a difference to my ability and imagination!

MzBee [sign in to see picture]

I'm going to go against the trend and say mine came from a magazine.

Back in 1992, they did a section on the perfect blow job. I cut it out (was quite the teenager) and studied it and put it into practice. I'm quite sure I've still got it somewhere in the loft. The boyfriend at the time was blown away (haha).

I know I don't come to the party with hand skills so I may as well be awesome with my mouth. And I love being good at something, plus it's a control thing.

But then a blow job is only good if you tell the person what you like them to do.

Cara Sutra [sign in to see picture]

to relax, laugh a lot and remember that there is nothing new under the sun...

Ecksvie [sign in to see picture]

Mine wasnt so much a tip, but it was the discovery and inclusion of sex toys into my sex life. They're bloody awesome! :D

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.