• Cleaning before oral

    1251683650
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6178
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    I leave youse alone for 5 minutes....

    Control yourselves lady and gentleman!

    1251684378
    jav_ski [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 265
    • Joined: 19 Feb 2009

    WandA wrote:

    I leave youse alone for 5 minutes....

    Control yourselves lady and gentleman!

    sorry boss ...was all my fault

    1251685362
    poppy904 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 446
    • Joined: 4 Apr 2007

    hes right. it is all his fault! im not taking the blame!! x

    1251685424
    jav_ski [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 265
    • Joined: 19 Feb 2009

    poppy904 wrote:

    hes right. it is all his fault! im not taking the blame!! x

    cheers poppy lol

    1251685470
    poppy904 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 446
    • Joined: 4 Apr 2007

    jav_ski wrote:

    poppy904 wrote:

    hes right. it is all his fault! im not taking the blame!! x

    cheers poppy lol

    you deserved it!! x

    1251685566
    jav_ski [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 265
    • Joined: 19 Feb 2009

    poppy904 wrote:

    jav_ski wrote:

    poppy904 wrote:

    hes right. it is all his fault! im not taking the blame!! x

    cheers poppy lol

    you deserved it!! x

    okay..... lol why is it women always say that when ya cleary didnt deserve it lol

    1251686509
    poppy904 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 446
    • Joined: 4 Apr 2007

    jav_ski wrote:

    poppy904 wrote:

    jav_ski wrote:

    poppy904 wrote:

    hes right. it is all his fault! im not taking the blame!! x

    cheers poppy lol

    you deserved it!! x

    okay..... lol why is it women always say that when ya cleary didnt deserve it lol

    women are always right!! x

    1251686842
    jav_ski [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 265
    • Joined: 19 Feb 2009

    okay i agree with ya only cause ya a woman lol

    1251706780
    tallboy247 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 981
    • Joined: 7 Jul 2008

    Hey poppy you up yet??

    TB

    1251745006
    poppy904 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 446
    • Joined: 4 Apr 2007

    tallboy247 wrote:

    Hey poppy you up yet??

    TB

    i was at work when you sent that message!!! x

    1261436135
    Ilovemyman [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 614
    • Joined: 7 Dec 2009

    We use sanex in the bath it's really gentle, if you can taste it after it's only a little bit and it go's really quickly!

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.