1. Squirting

sexisfunissex [sign in to see picture]

I only recently experienced squirting - but it is amazing! I drenched the bed and have had to change so many sheets which really put me off for a while! But we purchased a sheet that paid on top of the bed and now we don’t have to change the sheets just wipe the mat clean! Squirting makes sex so much more exhilarating for both partners! I was first made with a g-spot toy and now boyfriend gets sad when he hasn’t made me - it’s honestly amazing and if you haven’t I advise buying a g-spot toy and experimenting!!

SweetLips87 [sign in to see picture]

I am able to squirt and my partner says it is definitely not pee as it quite sweet to taste.
    I can squirt when really heightened and through g spot stimulation. My partner makes me cum first, then stimulates my g spot again and he presses down slightly and I squirt quite a lot and quite high too.

AmyM1995 [sign in to see picture]

I squirt everytime and it can lead to quite a mess most of the time. It's so not fun and the cleaning that comes with it

Anne01 [sign in to see picture]

We can certainly squirt and gush. My husband does this to me on a regular basis. Although he did have to teach himself how to do it. It did take time but by God it's worth it !!

Crimsonlady [sign in to see picture]

My OH gets really turned on when i orgasm as he loves the way I squirt all over him.

It's definitely not urine - it's clear, odourless and tasteless and we love it.

The trick is to just relax and let it happen..

sexkitt3n [sign in to see picture]

this has probably been asked a dozen or more times but where does it squirt from? I really want to do this and new special friend keen to make but I fear I will hold back thinking to much I'm gonna pee ! any positions that u can recommend or techniques x

also can anyone point me in direction of best toys that help with squirting? I had the little pinky purple one but was a nightmare to open/close and turn on x

AmyA [sign in to see picture]

sexkitt3n wrote:

this has probably been asked a dozen or more times but where does it squirt from? I really want to do this and new special friend keen to make but I fear I will hold back thinking to much I'm gonna pee ! any positions that u can recommend or techniques x

I don't think anyone has ever managed to settle that, all I know is that I can pee before I play and still squirt a considerable amount 3 or 4 times during a session.

AmyA wrote:

sexkitt3n wrote:

I don't think anyone has ever managed to settle that, all I know is that I can pee before I play and still squirt a considerable amount 3 or 4 times during a session.

thanks Amy I just need to re;lax an go with the flow pardon the pun xx

RachelWelsh [sign in to see picture]

sexkitt3n wrote:

also can anyone point me in direction of best toys that help with squirting? I had the little pinky purple one but was a nightmare to open/close and turn on x

It is called the Skenes gland. It is completely real and it isn't pee. The the first toy that made me squirt was the Lovehoney G-Slim G-Spot Vibrator £16.99. It took me over a year to master the technique but now I just spend a while on foreplay first, when turned on enough I just blast away hard and very fast, bearing down and squirt and gush loads. I can't do it with my fingers as it is too awkward, my husband could though once we started using the vibrator.
    steve39 [sign in to see picture]

A few years back in was in a relationship with a let's say kinky lady. First time we met we ended up going back to mine. Ripped each others clothes off nearly proceeded to do it in my bedroom of my flat where I forgot to close the curtains so we were in full view of passing people and she squirmed over the bed, carpet and me numerous times. Became a regular thing after.

Salina D. [sign in to see picture]

sexkitt3n wrote:

My absolutely most used squirting toy (though not quite in the context one would expect) I only paid £8 for (it was a super deal + I used some points, too): Lovehoney Satisfy Me G-Spot Silicone Dildo https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22769

I use it -- don't laugh -- just before inserting my diaphragm, because I don't want random squirts all over the bathroom floor (I squirt that easily when I'm relaxed -- not relaxed enough = clitoral orgasms, plural, but only little squirting and only after prolonged stimulation).

If you want to figure out it a narrower focus and/or rumbly vibrations are your g-spot thing, this one, which gave me my first screaming-until-horse g-spot orgasm, is fairly often included in various sales & deals: the Lovehoney Power Play 7 Function G-Spot Vibrator https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35523
    AmyA [sign in to see picture]

Definitely agree with Salina on the Satisfy Me dildo, it's a little demon.

jengles [sign in to see picture]

Well I managed to squirt once last year but it wasn't very much so I wasn't really sure that it had happened. But 3 weeks ago I had been having a play with my favourite toys, a Lovehoney Desire Bullet & my Lelo Insignia. Both toys had hit the spot but I felt like I still needed more, so I got hold of my Lelo Sona and continued playing. I have to confess that I was shocked when it all went totally beyond my control and I was squirting like I never imagined that I could, not even in my wildest dreams. I was so shocked that I actually leapt off my bed, everywhere was soaked, and it definitely wasn't pee. I know the sona had been reaching new depths but these feelings were beyond anything I've ever experienced before, my body really did take over and yes, it did feel good, but also scary.

Salina D. wrote:

sexkitt3n wrote:

My absolutely most used squirting toy (though not quite in the context one would expect) I only paid £8 for (it was a super deal + I used some points, too): Lovehoney Satisfy Me G-Spot Silicone Dildo https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22769

I use it -- don't laugh -- just before inserting my diaphragm, because I don't want random squirts all over the bathroom floor (I squirt that easily when I'm relaxed -- not relaxed enough = clitoral orgasms, plural, but only little squirting and only after prolonged stimulation).

If you want to figure out it a narrower focus and/or rumbly vibrations are your g-spot thing, this one, which gave me my first screaming-until-horse g-spot orgasm, is fairly often included in various sales & deals: the Lovehoney Power Play 7 Function G-Spot Vibrator https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35523

Hi Salina

I think the 2nd one is like the purple 1 I got that I was frustrated with the opening and closing !!! I might look it out again , it's buried in the broken toys box lol xx

AMcouple5231 [sign in to see picture]

I haven’t had a chance to read through all of the posts but I’ve very interested to find out if my wife can do this. She never has before but I know she has been able to have some pretty intense orgasms. If anyone has any advice for her or for me to help get her there please let me know! I would love for her to experience it and I think it would be extremely satisfying for both of us.

supersizeme [sign in to see picture]

Sexkitt3n - Try the Lelo Sona . My wife cums multiple times and squirts with it, No other toy we have acheives this ,  and we have a few lol.

[suspended user]

suspended user

The only way I can squirt is with the wand , it just puts me over the edge LOL , the 50 shades of grey rabbit has made me squirt a number off times too , but thats about it . I can not squirt without with just penetration x

Gerry Terry [sign in to see picture]

Hi, I'm new to posting, but here goes lol
    Yes I've found all ladies are capable of squirting at sometime in their life as it's a question of being relaxed, stimulated and well lubricated.
    I used to use two hands to stimulate both the clitoris and g spot at the same time but found with enough lubrication, one hand works wonders and leaves the other to massage my lady sensually but gently.
    I think the combination of both the well lubricated but persistent gentle stimulation down below together with the thoughtful sensual massage all over(no not like banging something out on a piano lol) with time,love and tenderness(there's a song there lol)will be more than enough for the lady in your life to relax, let go and experience a truly amazing orgasm.
    It's also such a turn on for her partner aswell, but you might want to place a few towels underneath to catch the perfect storm(there's a film there lol),take care x.

Foxxy13 [sign in to see picture]

I am so glad I've found this thread! I'm a huge squirter lol Its sort of happened in the last year. I only seem to be able to do it when my OH fingers me or on my own, during sex I can do it If he withdraws quickly and plunges back in. It goes everywhere, it's got to the point we put towels down. He absolutely loves it when I do it on his chest or face,nothing like wee I promise! On my own I can do it just through rubbing my clit. It's such an intense feeling, it's like mini orgasms. Definitely a real thing!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.