Want it tomorrow? Order in the next ... for DPD Sunday Delivery
  • Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Squirting

Lu SB [sign in to see picture]

SmokingHotLove wrote:

For me this is also such a conundrum? My oh can make me cum over and over and over, but I just don't squirt? I orgasm (whole body convulses) no problem, but no squirting? I'm not sure if it's because I am simply over thinking it and putting pressure on myself to do it... OR... I am simply not a squirter?
    It's so frustrating because, apparently EVERY female has the ability! So why can't I?

Hi SHLove. I think that's just because you want to do so much that it doesn't happen. The more you feel like you want so badly to do it, the more difficult it gets. I kind of feel the same but regarding g-spot orgasm. I can squirt through very intense clitoral stimulation and even though I enjoy g-spot stimulation I have never, ever reached an orgasm through penetration. I've tried, tried and still try, but my body seems to refuse. It's frustrating but perhaps the key is just relax and see what happens, if it happens great, it fnot, well there's no point getting obssessed over it. I know easier said than done!

KinkyCouple666 [sign in to see picture]

I have done this before with my husband, I could feel myself going to climax and did so. It was my first time but we knew I had. Because when we finnished and as I stood up. It was warm and just dripped all over the bed, it did look like I peed myself i was worried that i did as there was quite abit and had to change the sheets. But it didn't have a smell to it just a large patch of water. I have seen women do this before and thought it would never happen to me but once it did. Amazing. My husband was very pleased 😀

KinkyCouple666 [sign in to see picture]

I have done this before with my husband, I could feel myself going to climax and did so. It was my first time but we knew I had. Because when we finnished and as I stood up. It was warm and just dripped all over the bed, it did look like I peed myself i was worried that i did as there was quite abit and had to change the sheets. But it didn't have a smell to it just a large patch of water. I have seen women do this before and thought it would never happen to me but once it did. Amazing. My husband was very pleased 😀

Jonjo [sign in to see picture]

I think it fair to say that not every woman squirts. My OH is the first woman I've been with that has and OMG, for me it feels wonderful. So hot and so much of it that I just want to keep penetrating her whilst she continues to stream. We now have to have a towel by the bed in readiness for when it happens as the bed gets soaked. So far it's only happened when I'm on top but I'd love for it to happen when she's on top, riding me ~ and I feel it coming out all over me.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.