99p Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Squirting

Aims85 [sign in to see picture]

I do...fairly often... Have to be very relaxed though 😀

Bigtrak [sign in to see picture]

This works for my wife

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36928

I will say she can squirt fairly OK with enough foreplay, tease and G-Spot stimulation to put it into context. But that toy helps a lot.

chisel [sign in to see picture]

Bigjason wrote:

I'm not a doctor, but the cum from a woman comes from a glan inside the lady. Just like us men our sperm comes from a glan inside us men.

My wife says it doesn't feel like a normal orgasm and the quantity of fluid is far, far greater it literally pours out of her. She can also have a couple of normal orgasms straight after her squirting, so I'm still thinking the squirt comes from the bladder. Have you ladies any ideas rather than us guys just guessing ?

Bigjason [sign in to see picture]

chisel wrote:

Bigjason wrote:

I'm not a doctor, but the cum from a woman comes from a glan inside the lady. Just like us men our sperm comes from a glan inside us men.

My wife says it doesn't feel like a normal orgasm and the quantity of fluid is far, far greater it literally pours out of her. She can also have a couple of normal orgasms straight after her squirting, so I'm still thinking the squirt comes from the bladder. Have you ladies any ideas rather than us guys just guessing ?

Chisel, to me, if a lady cums from the bladder then she would be Cummings in pee. Because your bladder holds all of your pee. Like I said before some women when they cum, they pee when they cum. I might be wrong, but my EX girlfriend, when she came, she would cum in pee.
    Browncoats [sign in to see picture]

I think I did the other day while captain was penetrating me. It felt different to a normal orgasm and as I was laying on my tummy I felt it literally running down my leg while he was still inside me. I don't think I've ever squirted before so I can't be sure, but I enjoyed it all the same

lace21 [sign in to see picture]

With a lot of clit stimulation before and then with my husband sticking his fingers in and giving me a very vigorous rub of my G spot I literally soak him and the bed! The first time i done it I was so embarrassed as thought I had wet myself but since my husband has watched and tasted it when it happens and assures me it definitely is not wee! It is such an intense feeling and my husband takes great pleasure in making me squirt! It is a very taboo subject as they still haven't proven if it does really happen, how or where it comes from ( I have watched enough programmes and read about it to know) but in my experience it certainly can happen. For those who can't do it don't feel like there is a problem or your OH is not doing something for you I personally think it is something you either can or cannot do naturally.

Browncoats [sign in to see picture]

That's the bizarre thing lace21. We often do that. My best orgasms usually happen when captain is fingering my g spot vigorously whilst stimulating much clit yet were sure I've never squirted before the other night. However the other night it was just deep penetrative sex.

CaptainTightpants [sign in to see picture]

Its one of those weird things, your body knows how to squirt but it wont tell you exactly what you need to do to get there.. fun to find out what the trigger is though

lace21 [sign in to see picture]

Browncoats wrote:

That's the bizarre thing lace21. We often do that. My best orgasms usually happen when captain is fingering my g spot vigorously whilst stimulating much clit yet were sure I've never squirted before the other night. However the other night it was just deep penetrative sex.

I do also squirt through penetration like you said, you felt it drip down your leg, that's the same for me its just more obvious when my husband uses his fingers
    Curiousguy1 [sign in to see picture]

A woman squirted on me for the first time the other day... It was a bit unexpected but nice for both of us! Definitely a different colour and texture to pee.

Lu SB [sign in to see picture]

Whilst I don't know a lot about squirting, I'm quite sure is not wee. I've always believed that a woman'd be able to squirt just through g-spot stimulation, but that doesn't happen to me. I squirt purely through very intense, poweful clit stimulation like when using a Magic Wand on a higher level. With penetration it's never happened. As I usually do with solo play, I'm confident it's not wee because I make sure to have a wee beforehand. Sometimes I squirt first and orgasm after. I don't plan, just happens and sometimes doesn't, which is not a problem.

cattiwalpole [sign in to see picture]

Yes it does happen! I am in a new relationship with the most amazing lover ever. We have sex 3 or 4 rimes a day mostly in bed. However a few months ago i was sat on the kitchen counter wearing very little and one thing leadto another. I thought i had peed myself but it was a very different liquid. Since then it happens more than 50% of the time. It does not happen with penetrative sex but with clitoral stimulation. I think it is just being totally confident and at ease with one another

GinaGee74 [sign in to see picture]

I never knew I did it / could do it until over 10 years ago, an ex was giving me a exceptionally good oral session on his couch. I told him I was cumming and he took his fingers out and had only just moved his head back slightly when I squirted over his face. It turned both of us on so much. I regularly squirt now after a good thrusting with a vibrator or dildo.

paulsballs [sign in to see picture]

I've Only been fortunate to be with one lady squirter, it happen with two fingers on her gspot one finger in her anus and my tongue playing with her clitorous..

The first time it happen I thought wtf but after that it was so sweet and lovely.

BigEmma [sign in to see picture]

I really want to squirt! - I researched online, brought g-spot vibrator & a little vibrating clit stimulater.... settled myself down and fantastic, i did it - tiny little squirt but I did it!.... ive tried twice now with my partner - once he tried to do it then I tried to do it infront of him... nothing happened, im so gutted....xx

Dulce [sign in to see picture]

It actually happened to us, caught us both off guard. Total shock.
    I was super aroused all tied up in our purple Love honey Tease bondage set so I couldnt get my hands in the mix, he used all my toys on me letting me get off as many times as he could on low settings. then he upped the intensity and gave me both G-spot and clit stimulation that in mid thrash I pulled away and got his chest soaked. He looked so stunned and I felt so much gushing at my thighs and bottom I got pretty shook thinking oh god what broke? but then he had a huge grin on his face so I calmed down and when I could talk instead of pant, found out what it was. Or rather what happened. We continued but I was too nervous so I lost a bit of momentum, still, we were both able to finish. I dont really know how I got there but it wasnt my only..um..splashy orgasm.

After that experience I vowed to pee first, rinse my body fast in the shower and enjoy sex without giving it anymore thought and sure enough we had another really crazy evening with new vibe toys, anal toys etc that ultimately while I had a plug in and my partner was in full swing squeesing my sides and putting his weight on my tummy...I came so hard I pushed him out and got him and our space wet pretty good. happened 4 other times since.
    The pressure varies, the volume of liquid varies and the sensation is really intense.
    Im not used to it but I like it. I think it can be done.

Jake Perolta [sign in to see picture]

My other half squirts, not massivle amounts but when she has G-spot stimulation she does squirt.

I think some people are more suseptive susceptive to it. I had an ex who would squirt whenever she came, from absolutley anything. No G-spot stimulation required, and she would squirt loads each time.

Lu SB [sign in to see picture]

This thing with squirting is really interesting. I can't squirt when having sex with my hubby (or any other man before him for that matter), because I just can't relax enough. But when I'm masturbating with the Satisfyer Pro 2 or Lovehoney Mains Wand it's nearly impossible do not squirt. I'm actually trying to learn to control the urge to squirt because even having had a wee before I feel I'm about to do it and sometimes I'm not in the mood or have the time to clean up afterwards. But when I manage to control and hold the squirt, the orgasm I get is good but not as wonderful as the one which follows the squirting. Weird isn't it? Our bodies are just so full of mysteries.

SmokingHotLove [sign in to see picture]

For me this is also such a conundrum? My oh can make me cum over and over and over, but I just don't squirt? I orgasm (whole body convulses) no problem, but no squirting? I'm not sure if it's because I am simply over thinking it and putting pressure on myself to do it... OR... I am simply not a squirter?
    It's so frustrating because, apparently EVERY female has the ability! So why can't I?

4Uonly [sign in to see picture]

It's easier to squirt after an orgasm. This is my experience. Have both at the same time needs a little practice.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.