£4.99 Sunday delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Squirting

NaughtyNerd [sign in to see picture]

I think need to be careful with this thread that it doesn't make women feel inadequate because they don't squirt. It comes across to me in parts that you're doing something wrong or not trying hard enough if you don't.
    Some women can't and some women don't want to. This doesn't mean their sex isn't amazing or that they are missing out.
    This is just my opinion.

LeilaK [sign in to see picture]

Omg I can't believe I just squirted after two years of trying ☺️☺️☺️ and it didn't smell of pee! Thanks for all the super helpful tips that everyone has posted on here! x

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

Gentle giant wrote:

Stop worriying about when am I going to be able to pee again. All women do this far to much.

I think this is untrue. I am a woman and I do not do this far too much. #JustSaying 

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

NaughtyNerd wrote:

I think need to be careful with this thread that it doesn't make women feel inadequate because they don't squirt. It comes across to me in parts that you're doing something wrong or not trying hard enough if you don't.
    Some women can't and some women don't want to. This doesn't mean their sex isn't amazing or that they are missing out.
    This is just my opinion.

Spot on . Not everyone is the same.

LeilaK wrote:

Omg I can't believe I just squirted after two years of trying ☺️☺️☺️ and it didn't smell of pee! Thanks for all the super helpful tips that everyone has posted on here! x

So glad to hear this forum has helped you! Kudos to all that posted...

mysteron wrote:

NaughtyNerd wrote:

This is just my opinion.

Spot on . Not everyone is the same.

+1 🙌

Be careful not to use the term ALL. That really does make it sound like we are not different.

Also, great point made : 

AaronAndSuz [sign in to see picture]

Firstly Squirting, although this has already been established, is very real!

My 1st experience of it was with my wife before we married, we were taking part in some 69er action and out of nowhere some liquid hit my face. Initially I was a bit panicked but the taste was sweet and definitely not urine. We never mentioned it for a while but once we did we realised what had happened and to be honest it was an amazing turn on.

We then started to try and figure out how we could acheive this on a more regular basis, we found that a light bit of clit stimulation definitely helped, however a pretty vigourous "fingering" (excuse the term) was primarily what got it going and kept it going! if acheived its AMAZING, just make sure you have plenty of clean bedding ready!!!

Kink Vixen [sign in to see picture]

It's true but rare. I have a few times but was basically being jack hammered with a rabbit for ages and without stopping!

Mature lovers 62 [sign in to see picture]

To be honest I had never herd about it untill my freind told me. I had never experinced it for years until last year. I dont really know what happened, I was with my husband and suddenly It just happened all over my husband, he loved it, I was so satified. It has only happened once since then and we was doing something different, so looking forward to the next time.

EngAz [sign in to see picture]

The thought of OH's beautiful body responding in this way is enough to make my heart skip a beat. I would very much like to have nights where I focus on on her pleasure only. We can switch off nights.

More Sexy at 50 [sign in to see picture]

My Wife is a bit fastidious about hygiene so doubt she would wish to squirt in front of me, although I would love it. However, when I suggested she mastrubate in a different room in the house to add excitement she did say it would be too messy, hum... Got me thinking that this may happen to her when solo.

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

More Sexy at 50 wrote:

My Wife is a bit fastidious about hygiene so doubt she would wish to squirt in front of me, although I would love it. However, when I suggested she mastrubate in a different room in the house to add excitement she did say it would be too messy, hum... Got me thinking that this may happen to her when solo.

If mess is something she's worried about, maybe suggest the idea of a waterproof sheet? Lovehoney sell a few PVC ones that contain all the mess of a squirting orgasm and make it very easy to clean up afterwards.

More Sexy at 50 [sign in to see picture]

NatandTom wrote:

More Sexy at 50 wrote:

If mess is something she's worried about, maybe suggest the idea of a waterproof sheet? Lovehoney sell a few PVC ones that contain all the mess of a squirting orgasm and make it very easy to clean up afterwards.

Thanks for the suggestion. I need to pluck up courage to ask her about her messy masturbation comment. I'm also wondering if that is why she doesn't really like me to rub her g spot with my fingers for fear of squirting. Our communication on our sex life has decressed again, she has started to say that I'm imagining problems that don't exist and that I'm obsessed, well we are up to having sex once a week on average at least, significantly better than the 2 or 3 times a year that we used to manage ........ Kind of making it hard for me to start a conversation with her currently about our sex life. +20 years of poor communication about our sex life, I'm still finding it tough to be brave, I don't want to feel rejected and embarrassed, but I've just got to change this.

kittykat93 [sign in to see picture]

The first time i squirted i was in a caravan with my fella and he'd gone down on me licking my clit while rubbing my G spot with his fingers, I'd never squirted before at this point and wasn't planning too then but i was so relaxed and i could hear people talking outside which turned me on even more and eventually i had an amazing orgasm then a big release and i squirted in my OH mouth to his surprise! not that he minded tho, It was a amazing even with all the cleaning up after!

chisel [sign in to see picture]

I have trouble getting my wife to squirt. I have only managed to do it 3 times because I can't seem to get the right spot on her clit. She told her ladyfriend about it so the decided to show me. They tied me down on my back on one of our gym benches then my wife sat on my chest and I was in licking distance. Her friend started on my wifes clit in approx. 1 minute I felt my wifes bum clench then one spurt hit my forehead then it was a gush over my face and into my mouth. Who knows where it all came from.Some people say it comes from the bladder but it didn't taste like pee. My wifes friend didn't want to be left out and changed places with my wife and manipulated her clit until she flooded my face and mouth with another drenching. It didn't take her long either but she did taste a bit weey So does it come from the bladder

Bigjason [sign in to see picture]

I'm not a doctor, but the cum from a woman comes from a glan inside the lady. Just like us men our sperm comes from a glan inside us men.

Bigjason [sign in to see picture]

Some women when they cum, they send out pee. Other women when they cum sends out sweet nectar that taste so sweet. My EX wife came was sweet tasting nectar.

Aims85 [sign in to see picture]

Yep, I do it quite often, mostly through oral and g spot stim, hubby loves it

shell74 [sign in to see picture]

my ex use to squirt and i loved it when she did as i was the very first person she ever did it in front of she even use to ask if she could squirt on my face which i loved alot

*sexybabe* [sign in to see picture]

I haven't been able to squirt, that's not to say I can't, it list hasn't happened! I'd love to experience it. But I'm quite happy with dry orgasms!!! Not complaining! 😛

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.