• Squirting

Lil_Red_Kinkyboots [sign in to see picture]

Sorry LeilaK I've only just seen this. Yes it is a huge relief if my advice helps then that's great.
    I hope you have fun with your new toy just relax as much as possible. Don't forget to tell us if it worked for you and if at first you don't succeed then try and try and try again 😘

cobra1987 [sign in to see picture]

Their was a video on kink.com on their series of sex guide that was helpful for me also look for some good sex guide also.

Bangtidy96 [sign in to see picture]

When I was with my last girlfriend she was able to squirt! We were having sex one time and just before she was going to cum she asked me to rub my penis against her clit!

wow it was like a fountain

SmokingHotLove [sign in to see picture]

Not to big myself up.... but, I feel super lucky that I know my wife's body so well that I can make my wife squirt/come on demand with just a finger/fingers (Evil laugh)
    But its all about the position!

Whereas squirting during sex is a different story completely, as it's all down to what level of orgasmic pleasure I have made her reach... Can be any position.

As a male/husband I love making my wife squirt/come all over me (who wouldn't) it just gives me that ultimate feeling of total satisfaction... Ive gave my wife what every woman deserves... pleasure, and as a giver, I love that power of control over making her whole body quiver and the look of "WOW" on her face! Gets me off every time, without fail. Also don't mind the scratching and biting I endure throughout either! WIN, WIN situation.

Arual [sign in to see picture]

I am a squirter but it requires strong rough sex. The only other time I really squirt is when I use glass dildos the strength and gspot shapes really hits the spot and it gets messy

Justin_Sydew [sign in to see picture]

I think the only thing we can say for sure is we're not sure. I've personally seen a number of women release some stuff they would call squirt and sometimes it's clear, sometimes a bit more yellow and sometimes lightly brownish. At times it trickles and other times it gushes. I've tasted a bit and though it never smells like pee it never tasted sweet to me, always a lil bit salty and that's with different women.

I read some articles that said it's basically pee or comes from the same place and has most of the same composition with some extras. Could it not be a mixture of stuff (like this suggests: http://www.iflscience.com/health-and-medicine/women-squirting-during-sex-may-actually-be-peeing/)?

Maybe some part urine (even distilled), some part ejaculation fluid, etc and the way that mixes is going to be variable by so many factors. Including how much water you drink, how strong your muscles there are, your control of them, how much other stuff it picks up along the way, age, time of the month, etc etc etc. Not like pee is always one color anyway. Could the parts that are not urine have an effect on taste and smell? I really don't think you can use your nose and tongue and conclude it's absolutely not pee. That's just defensiveness, so what if it is? More research is definitely needed but a someone who cares about the truth won't rule something out because they don't like the implication.

JanAmy [sign in to see picture]

I for one feel it is safe to say that Squirting is a thing and most definatly does happen, i remember my first time ever squirting and experiancing orgasms with my OH and i couldnt believe the feeling that surged trough my body right before i felt complete loss of control as my limbs began to shake and i could no longer hold in my moans as water shot from between my legs onto my OH (i wont lie i didnt even know what happend and thought i had peed all over the bed so i ran to the toilet with nothing but the feeling of embarasment)

After returning from the bathroom i apoligised as my OH laughed it off and said for what enjoying yourself to which he then explained that i had an orgasm and squirted and asked what was wrong so i had to explain that somthing like that had never happend before but this just made him smile even more.

Took me awhile to get used to Squirting but the rush right before it is definatly worth the mess made nevermind the feeling of my body as it trembles while my insides feel as if a huge rush races trough every inch of me but now i can not be happier with how each session in the bed i would orgasm and squirt/gush/drip at least 3 times minimum and sex has never felt better with my OH he knows my body so well at this point he knows the exact buttons needed to get me to the edge and losing control.

For me G-spot simulation always causes me to violantly squirt with each thrust but whene in missionary this can be a pain as i dont exactly like the splash back to hit me in the face as it puts me off haha but ive also experianced orgasms and squirting through both clitoral and anal stimulation too, my favorite would have to be cowgirl anal as that hits all the right spots for me to completley lose control and whriter as my OH pushs me way over my limit for an explosive end.

Safe to say my sex life has changed alot since my OH showed up and almost 6 years on i dont think i can ever give him up afterall how else will i get my daily fix of pleasure haha

Thanks for reading my essay

Amy :)))

sexyseeker [sign in to see picture]

I just love the thought of her doing it as she never did with her previous BF. I love the taste and lapping it all up.

OhMyGlobAnna [sign in to see picture]

I have never squirted and want to sooo bad :(

[suspended user]

suspended user

OhMyGlobAnna wrote:

I have never squirted and want to sooo bad :(

You will take your time stop heaping pressure on your self and read the threads here. Many achieve it after being here and taking great caring advice here. Your in the right place. X

*sexybabe* [sign in to see picture]

I keep trying but I've still not been able to squirt, but I feel like I'm close with dual g-spot and clit stimulation.

People can orgasm anally too, both men and women - have any females on this thread had an anal orgasm? And for those how can squirt, have you always been able to do this? I'm 35 and always assumed I can only come through clitoral stimulation but I am hoping I can come in other ways too! Im defo gonna try them all out to see! 💦

AlyBlue [sign in to see picture]

Is squirting really a turn on for guys? X

[suspended user]

suspended user

Absolutely its just the same if not more amazing than how you feel taking your mans cum. More so because a woman expects to get her mans evertime. For us guys its a real treat to receive your woman's cum. Such an exquisite gift.

[suspended user]

suspended user

Its very erotic as a woman who squirts has a very feminine sound of that hiss.

AlyBlue [sign in to see picture]

Gentle giant wrote:

Its very erotic as a woman who squirts has a very feminine sound of that hiss.

I honestly thought it was a turn off 🙈 always feel like I'm going to tbh, if a guy literally told me he wants to see and feel me squirt I think I would....I'd be able to relax more 😋. Anyone else get that feeling before Cumming that if you let go you're going to squirt? X

[suspended user]

suspended user

All women are capable but not all can have the mental ability to relax enough to allow it.

S&M sexy times [sign in to see picture]

I have brought a book covering this subject as I would really love to help my other half see if she can squirt, I think it may have happened one night a few months ago I performed lots of oral then stimulated her with my hand, during which time she said quickly to me to stop because she wanted a wee, so of course as soon as she said stop I stopped immediately & she then rushed to the lavatory, so I don't know, I said if you want to try squirting we will put our king-size pvc bedsheet on the bed, we are both very keen on doing this but I'm a complete novice on the whole thing (please don't laugh) & she has never done it before.

BigYin [sign in to see picture]

I've experienced it often but not with every female I've been with, I love it but some females get embarrassed by it

Mr&MrsA75 [sign in to see picture]

My husband and I worked really hard to get me to be able to do it lol, he watched so many youtube videos etc and it took time but when it happened the first time he was over the moon and I was a bit like 'ok cool but hmmm....' then the pressure was off because I'd already done it and few days later we were getting down to it and he tried out his trick again and wow!! Like wow!! It was unreal. Because I was more relaxed I guess and very turned on, it went everywhere and it was very very erotic!! Its definately about mindset for me but once Im in the zone it is amazing! And no....its not pee

Mr&MrsA75 [sign in to see picture]

*sexybabe* wrote:

I keep trying but I've still not been able to squirt, but I feel like I'm close with dual g-spot and clit stimulation.

People can orgasm anally too, both men and women - have any females on this thread had an anal orgasm? And for those how can squirt, have you always been able to do this? I'm 35 and always assumed I can only come through clitoral stimulation but I am hoping I can come in other ways too! Im defo gonna try them all out to see! 💦

I always found the harder I tried to 'get it' I would always stay on that brink of 'I'm going to' which was super frustrating. But relaxing really works, don't put so much pressure on yourself to do it and work on the techniques that get you close and just allow yourself to flow with it if that makes sense lol

I have experienced anal orgasm a few times and its really amazing, its not something I always strive for during anal as usually by the time we get there Ive always had some good orgasms but when it happens its awesome!! Husband usually comes straight away after too

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.