1. Squirting

MrandMrs_L [sign in to see picture]

So this thread gave me an idea of trying to squirt. I have no idea, maybe I have put too much pressure on myself but I jsut can't seem to do it! No idea if I ever will. My husband would absolutely love it if I could, and he tried his hardest last night but god knows!! Maybe I will one day... watch this space! 

Mr_Hammer69 [sign in to see picture]

MrandMrs_L wrote:

So this thread gave me an idea of trying to squirt. I have no idea, maybe I have put too much pressure on myself but I jsut can't seem to do it! No idea if I ever will. My husband would absolutely love it if I could, and he tried his hardest last night but god knows!! Maybe I will one day... watch this space! 

Dont put too much pressure on yourself. Lots of foreplay and clit play. I no every woman is different but this is just my advice. The times she has done it, i havent tried to hard. U will no when its time to try!!
    K&c30's [sign in to see picture]

Yeah I would say putting pressure on yourself will certainly have an effect. It's not for everyone and everyone is different. The only thing guaranteed so far to make Mrs K&C squirt are her steel dildos. Everything else is hit and miss.

See, we've only ever managed with fingers. Oral and toys for the build up but fingers for the climax. But then i love the feel of it soaking my hand so probably wouldnt change

Mr_Hammer69 wrote:

MrandMrs_L wrote:

Dont put too much pressure on yourself. Lots of foreplay and clit play. I no every woman is different but this is just my advice. The times she has done it, i havent tried to hard. U will no when its time to try!!

Thanks for your advice Mr_Hammer69! I definitely had a very rauncy dream involving a lot of foreplay/clit play so the husband has had a very explicit text this morning and has his orders for tonight! It'll happen when it is meant to happen so i'll just try to stop trying to make it happen and just go with the flow! :-) 

K&c30's wrote:

Yeah I would say putting pressure on yourself will certainly have an effect. It's not for everyone and everyone is different. The only thing guaranteed so far to make Mrs K&C squirt are her steel dildos. Everything else is hit and miss.

Steel dildo's?! Now this is intriguing! 

MrandMrs_L wrote:

K&c30's wrote:

I believe it's the weight of the Steel that does it for Mrs K&C plus the natural chill of the steel. Glass works too but it's a but hit and miss on whether it makes her squirt or not.

K&c30's wrote:

MrandMrs_L wrote:

K&c30's wrote:

I believe it's the weight of the Steel that does it for Mrs K&C plus the natural chill of the steel. Glass works too but it's a but hit and miss on whether it makes her squirt or not

Hmmmm I think I need to invest in one of these!

MrandMrs_L

Remember not everyone squirts from the same stimulation but even if they don't give you the exact results you want you may still find them very enjoyable. I have reviews live for both of the Desire steel dildos and also the Fifty shades steel dildo if you want to have a read.

K&c30's wrote:

MrandMrs_L

Remember not everyone squirts from the same stimulation but even if they don't give you the exact results you want you may still find them very enjoyable. I have reviews live for both of the Desire steel dildos and also the Fifty shades steel dildo if you want to have a read.

Yeah it wouldn't be for squirting, genuinely don't think I can from a dildo, i've tried and tried and tried! But the idea of something cold sounds appealing! :-)

K&c30's wrote:

MrandMrs_L

WOW just read your review! Sounds like a very happy wife!!! 

You know what, we didn't think it possible either. I have been with my wife nearly ten years and only started our journey into sex toys in December last year. I can count on one hand the amount of times I have made her squirt before then. She has never squirted from a vibrator, never through clit stimulation alone. So you absolutely never know what will trigger it. What we can do though is have a LOT of fun exploring lol. My wife also hates feeling cold ( she will sit under a blanket in the height of summer) but the chill of glass or steel against her G-spot drives her crazy. There is a black beaded glass dildo on DOTD and it is amazing. If you haven't tried glass or steel yet this will be a great one to try out at a reasonable price.

Ian Chimp [sign in to see picture]

Glass is also good for temperature play too G you've not retried it yet?

Mrs Chimp loves the beaded glass one. We have the clear version, but the black one is in the Deal of the Day today -

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36044

And the Tracey Cox twin set is on offer at the moment too. They're a bit skinnier than the beaded one so are often suggested as a good starter set to try.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17187

All glass and steel can be chilled for an even cooler experience, or popped in a bowl of warm water for a heated effect. 🙂

Ian Chimp [sign in to see picture]

Ian Chimp tried to write:

Glass is also good for temperature play too if you've not tried it yet?

Can't edit out my typos with the links in...

Ian Chimp wrote:

Glass is also good for temperature play too G you've not retried it yet?

Mrs Chimp loves the beaded glass one. We have the clear version, but the black one is in the Deal of the Day today -

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36044

And the Tracey Cox twin set is on offer at the moment too. They're a bit skinnier than the beaded one so are often suggested as a good starter set to try.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17187

All glass and steel can be chilled for an even cooler experience, or popped in a bowl of warm water for a heated effect. 🙂

Ooooh thanks for the advice!!! I have had a browse at the links and added to my wishlist so that I can come back and order another time :-) 

lucky mrs t [sign in to see picture]

I think as I have got older, more bodily aware and certainly more body confident, the ability to gush and squirt occurs more naturally. Mr T absolutely loves it

I think thats the same for my mrs. She was a little bit uncertain at 1st. But i told her much i enjoy it and it seems to have made her relax

Mr&Mrs.E [sign in to see picture]

For those who really want to squirt but find you can't.....DON'T GIVE UP. I didn't think I was capable of it, honestly thought it was one of those things I'd never achieve but here I am at the age of 40 experiencing it for the first time last week. I bought the Happy Rabbit G-spot rabbit vibrator and tbh I didn't buy it to purposely make me squirt, just wanted a rabbit with strong rumbly vibrations. Literally wow....what an incredible experience, one that I thought would be a one-off.....until it happened again tonight. I'm over the bloody moon!

KinkyMira [sign in to see picture]

Wow Sarah, sounds amazing.

I have never squirted, and I thought I never would, but your post has given me heart again, and I might start trying. Both my husband and I would love it if I could.

Mr&Mrs_Kinky [sign in to see picture]

A would love to squirt for me, She has been very very wet maybe even squirted a small amount. but we both have no idea how to do it really! One of my fantasies for sure x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.