1. Squirting

Sweet Addiction [sign in to see picture]

I should add, I find it impossible to get there myself!

8.5inchguy [sign in to see picture]

My ex used to squirt but the only way to do it was from deep penetration which was either from a large dildo a cock sleeve I would wear or if a guy was over 8 inches she would with them.

Salina D. [sign in to see picture]

Emsagem wrote:

One word of warning for those learning/wishing to squirt! As a very proficient squirter for the past 2 years, it is indeed an amazing feeling. However, it can be very messy and as I've found, once you can do it, you may not be able to avoid it ... I guess I released some muscles I'd never found because sometimes I squirt at the slightest touch ... Embarrassing & inappropriate at times, like in church or sitting in a friend's house trying not to get turned on.

... It is acidic, so should be washed off skin.

I'm 50+ and have been squirting for a year and a bit, and I love it. I agree with Emsagem, though: once you start, it can be impossible to stop. With my current lover (I'll call him Will) I have squirting orgasms from about a dozen different stimulations -- I even squirt a little from prolonged kissing when one of us is leaving in the morning, when no immediate sexytimes are expected.

I've taken to always wearing double pads in my panties: a store-bought one-use-only at the bottom and a reusable 100% cotton one on top, closest to skin. It's a bit of a pain. but beats worrying about leaving a wet spot on a coffee shop chair or similar. I've always liked loose clothes, so anything showing in e.g. tight jeans is not a concern for me.

We could not have sex without our Librator Throe (Throw) sex blanket -- the sheets would be destroyed every time. I hope Lovehoney starts selling the Throes (as requested in the "Pander" thread), because we would really need a second one.

The future Mrs [sign in to see picture]

It does feel a lot like you need to pee however I find I have to be totally open to enjoying the moment. (Nothing else in mind, not thinking about the wishing machine almost finishing) Try pinning her down a little until she fully enjoys the moment. The feeling is leg shakingly immense!

Emerald269 [sign in to see picture]

I love squirting and yes, it does feel like you need 2 pee, but with more practice and when u get used to doing it over and over again, you can dismiss this feeling and let urself go when u feel ur about to squirt! U honestly do get used to the sensation and it's wonderful. I've only just learnt to do it a couple of months ago and require 'rough g-spot thrusting' (which I do enjoy!) to make it happen. I do worry about the smell of it (even tho I know it's not pee!). Don't want it to b offensive to OH and find my lingerie is soaking wet all over after. I have to soak it for a long time and use dettol detergent and even then the 'squirt smell' lingers on my lingerie, whereas other bits come up fresh. U can only handwash these delicate items as well. Please does anyone else have same issue at all and what do they use to eliminate the 'after smell' on washed lingerie?! I'm beginning to think this is only me with this issue, any advice would be greatly appreciated! Thank u. 'Rather Puzzled!?' 😕😬

1993princess [sign in to see picture]

Emerald269 wrote:

I love squirting and yes, it does feel like you need 2 pee, but with more practice and when u get used to doing it over and over again, you can dismiss this feeling and let urself go when u feel ur about to squirt! U honestly do get used to the sensation and it's wonderful. I've only just learnt to do it a couple of months ago and require 'rough g-spot thrusting' (which I do enjoy!) to make it happen. I do worry about the smell of it (even tho I know it's not pee!). Don't want it to b offensive to OH and find my lingerie is soaking wet all over after. I have to soak it for a long time and use dettol detergent and even then the 'squirt smell' lingers on my lingerie, whereas other bits come up fresh. U can only handwash these delicate items as well. Please does anyone else have same issue at all and what do they use to eliminate the 'after smell' on washed lingerie?! I'm beginning to think this is only me with this issue, any advice would be greatly appreciated! Thank u. 'Rather Puzzled!?' 😕😬

a capful of zoflora (i like grapefruit) in the wash gets rid of any unwanted smells & kills bacteria, we always use it on the bedsheets and when I hand wash lingerie especially after anal play 

[suspended user]

suspended user

White vinegar also removes smells, but then I have to wash out the white vinegar smell LOL

Suzannah [sign in to see picture]

Squirting definitely is a thing! My OH manages to make me do it time and time again. I think our most so far is 5 times in one sex session. For me I have no control over it.. I don't really even feel it happen until there's just a sudden gush of wetness. It's either whilst I'm on top of him and his shakes my bum up and down really fast whilst also thrusting me or with me laying down, legs either side of him as i arch my back and he holds my waist lifting me up and pulling me closer

Miss.hot.stuff [sign in to see picture]

Yes squirting Is a think you can learn . I love to do it my partner loves me to do as well need some waterproof mattress protectors . No it’s not piss if it’s done right it comes from a prostate gland and should be clear and like very watered down lube and some times a creamy like colour . If it’s wee then it’s goin to smell and taste like wee and also the wet patch will be a little discoloured . Some woman do it and think it’s a squirt And it’s not it’s wee as some woman when they orgasm Feel like this goin to wee so they do a little so ladys best off goin to the loo first before sex or thinking about trying to squirt . .i love doin it by my self or with my partner something that’s a turn on for both of us just like meany . Some will say it’s wee some will Say it’s not I no mines isn’t and am quite happy with my research over the years in this matter . Also been a squirter and gusher for 12 years now so glad I can do it

Miss.hot.stuff [sign in to see picture]

Also shouldn’t really smell unless it’s a mix of wee and squirting this can happen can be a mix of both so why I say go to the loo first before getting down to business I stated above what colour and how should look and feel it’s should smell bad or at all coming from me who being do it for 12 years hope rnos helps ladies if need any advice on how to practice let me know. tuck me a good year to learn to do it right I though I was but it was a mix of wee and squirting but now it’s just a gush or a squirt so like said no smell to this . i also can do this over and over again also something you can learn and it’s grate feeling doin it over and over till can’t take any more x

Corblimey! [sign in to see picture]

My ex would sometimes soak me while bouncing up and down on me in cowgirl position. I guess my (younger & harder) cock was rubbing her g-spot. I wish I could teach wife no.2 how to do the same.

Sassyminx82 [sign in to see picture]

I have squirted s few times, the first time I was only 20 and was not sure what had happened. After a bit of research I found it was normal but rare. My x seemed to be happy as it was the first time he had made someone squirt. I have done this since many times and like my x my OH thought he had found a unicorn, his previous partners had never done this before. This has happened with different stimulation but I must likely to happen when I'm on top and in control with clit stimulation at the same time.

Blonde and flirty [sign in to see picture]

I squirt virtually every time we have sex, my OH loves it! It can be a little scary when it first happens but omg it really sends me sky high. 

Bigtrak [sign in to see picture]

My wife squirts a lot using a womaniser toy.  This week something spwcial happened as I saw her getting close I did something which took our sex lives to another level.....squirting is awesome.

Chequeredfloor [sign in to see picture]

I love it when my gorgeous OH squirts and gushes, specially when she is on top and I get soaked with her hot juices...it turns me on so much i just have to keep her cumming until she is drained and satisfied or until i fear i may drown :)

Chequeredfloor wrote:

I love it when my gorgeous OH squirts and gushes, specially when she is on top and I get soaked with her hot juices...it turns me on so much i just have to keep her cumming until she is drained and satisfied or until i fear i may drown :)

wavelength sir wavelength

TryAnything2013 [sign in to see picture]

Oh I love squirting. My partner loves doing it to me over and over again. Maybe can 6-7 times in a row! The bed is soaked by the time we’re finished! I’m very slowly trying to learn how to do it to myself which I’m finding quite difficult. Is there any advice that you guys could give me?

TryAnything2013 wrote:

Oh I love squirting. My partner loves doing it to me over and over again. Maybe can 6-7 times in a row! The bed is soaked by the time we’re finished! I’m very slowly trying to learn how to do it to myself which I’m finding quite difficult. Is there any advice that you guys could give me?

Womanizer toy...does it every time for my wife

Cb1987 [sign in to see picture]

I've never tried it or managed it personally before

Mr_Hammer69 [sign in to see picture]

For a bloke, its the best feeling making your lady squirt. Honest to god. Id rather make her gush than get a nice BJ and she gives amazing BJ's! I remember the 1st time it happened, she left the room, i just stared at this wet patch in amazement that after a while of me reading and watching vidoes, id finally made it happen. Withing 30 mins id even started a thread on this site congratulating myself! Now it happens fairly often. Best is on the leather sofa so it trickles! Honestly guys, im sure you will get there.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.