1. Squirting

Ragnar Lodbrok [sign in to see picture]

Gerry Terry, we bought the Sexy Shiny Vinyl Flat King Size Bedsheet
    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=6730
    It’s a great asset for protecting our bedding in times of sheer excitement and pleasure ; p

8258oshe [sign in to see picture]

I knew a woman who hated squirting, it meant she didnt have a very intense orgasm at all. Hers would be triggered by clitoral stimulation

Limited Edition Lady [sign in to see picture]

I never once have to my knowledge and I don't actually know how to... Any tips or advice are welcome thanks in advance

YouMeAtSex [sign in to see picture]

I don't think there are any tips on how to squirt, I think it's just an involuntary action your body produces. I could be wrong though :)

JonnyHatesJaz [sign in to see picture]

I thought it was related to the stimulation of the g spot and letting yourself go even though it feels like you may pee yourself

AmyA [sign in to see picture]

Limited Edition Lady wrote:

I never once have to my knowledge and I don't actually know how to... Any tips or advice are welcome thanks in advance

JonnyHatesJaz wrote:

I thought it was related to the stimulation of the g spot and letting yourself go even though it feels like you may pee yourself

Pretty much this, allthough it can be from clit stimulation too. There are several threads with tips and advice if you do a key word search of the forums.

Justthe2ofus2007 [sign in to see picture]

I had no idea I could squirt , till a few weeks ago. For me it’s clit stimulation and his fingers on my g spot. My hubby was very turned on by it, at first I did think I had peed on him.

Now we use this
    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30946

And a magic wand on my clit, it works wonders every time now .

SpartanSpear [sign in to see picture]

Had a conversation with my OH and she says she has never been able to do it, Maybe some can and some can't? For those who can is it more from penetration or clit stim? and what sensation does it feel like before you squirt?

Thanks all x

Hi ya, for me it has to be both at the same time. I only discovered I could just over a week or 2 ago. It’s having the pressure on my g spot and the stimulation on my clit at same time. It’s a pressure building inside, like a really deep orgasam building, if that makes sense ?

Emsagem [sign in to see picture]

One word of warning for those learning/wishing to squirt! As a very proficient squirter for the past 2 years, it is indeed an amazing feeling. However, it can be very messy and as I've found, once you can do it, you may not be able to avoid it ... I guess I released some muscles I'd never found because sometimes I squirt at the slightest touch ... Embarrassing & inappropriate at times, like in church or sitting in a friend's house trying not to get turned on.

A guy on Chaturbate, a sex site where chatting & playing gives a horny mix, taught me how & I haven't looked back. My breakthrough was to take myself off to the bathroom when alone, lay on the easy cleanable lino & play with my G-spot til I felt I had to pee or push somehow, maybe like a big fart ... I carried on playing & produced a huge gush of clear, watery liquid which tasted very sweet. Not pee at all. Now I can actually squirt in wide jets, so have invested in bed pads to use over any surface I wish to protect. It is acidic, so should be washed off skin. Also, don't try if you need a number 2, as it takes a lot of effort at first til you get used to it. Hope this helps & have fun. Happy to answer any queries too

It finally happened hehe 😁😁😁

Yay congrats limited edition lady x

AmyA [sign in to see picture]

👏 limitededitionlady! 👍😃

S&M sexy times [sign in to see picture]

Many congratulations Limited Edition Lady, I'll bet it was an amazing moment.

S&M sexy times [sign in to see picture]

I'm hoping we can enjoy this together I would love it if my other half could enjoy this sensation,  I have to add she really wants to enjoy this sensation to, I just think it would be a beautiful experience.

Married Man30 [sign in to see picture]

I remember it taking a while for myself and my wife to master it, only happened a few times she still struggles to get past that letting go phase! But when it happens she’s got one hell of a smile on her face after!

Glad it finally happened for you limited edition lady

PinkVixen90 [sign in to see picture]

I feel very blessed and deeply grateful that through masturbation I have discovered that I can squirt and even gush multiple times from the use of a vibrator or dildo. It definitely isn't just urine (although I have read articles online that insinuate that it is made up partially of urine). To be completely honest, sometimes there is a urine smell but most of the time it smells.....different and more like you know that it's came out of the vagina. It is quite an amazing thing to experience and it still confuses me as to why it's still quite a debated thing whether it really happens or not.

As I have previously mentioned on here, I find it very hard to have a clitoral orgasm. I personally find it much easier to come from vaginal stimulation so maybe a lot of vaginal stimulation with or without clitoral stimulation could be the key to experiencing this for some women?

PinkVixen90 [sign in to see picture]

Congratulations Limited Edition Lady 😏

Married Man30 wrote:

I remember it taking a while for myself and my wife to master it, only happened a few times she still struggles to get past that letting go phase! But when it happens she’s got one hell of a smile on her face after!

Glad it finally happened for you limited edition lady

I completely understand the letting go phase I got stuck on that myself.. Thank you all for the congratulations 😁😁
    Sweet Addiction [sign in to see picture]

I remember the first time I did! I started to panic thinking I had wet myself (or rather all over him) we both just stopped and stared at each other in shock for what felt like an eternity, then a massive smile grew on his face and he 'dived right back in'' to what he was doing, now he makes it his mission to make it happen regularly.

It can however be tricky to achieve, you have to be super in the moment and usually my body tries to fight it, just push past that and it should happen more and more!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.