£1.49 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Including a vibrator with a blow job

Ecksvie [sign in to see picture]

Hey all,

Well, I'm rather happy now since my boyfriend has given me the go ahead to use my vibrator on him the next time I give him a blow job, which I'm rather looking forward to. I sort of asked gently, asking if he wanted me to use it on the low setting on his balls or the base of his cock and he said yeah, although later on he said that it would probably be best on high on the length of his cock. Okay...

At present, I'm currently sporting one of these: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=12175

Perhaps not the best thing to combine with oral sex based on what I've read, because it's really quite large, but for the minute, it's what I've got to work with. It has no pulse settings, just varying speeds.

I've read that starting off pressing the vibrator against the side of my mouth. So yeah, I'll do that. It's hard to think now, but his cock doesnt necessarily touch the inside of my cheeks when I've giving him oral. Is this likely to make a difference? Should I TRY to touch my vibrating cheek to his cock? Or is it just good anyway?

The main thing though, which both searching the forums and Google have done little to help me, is using it directly on him. This vibrator was designed to use on women, so it's a little difficult knowing how to use it on my guy. As well as that, it possibly getting in the way of my mouth since it's defintiely not a little pocket vibe (most guides seem to use the pocket rocket, which I dont have right now and dont particularly want).

I'm just looking for a little guidance on how to make the best use of my vibe in combination with my own natural talents. I'm suprised there doesnt seem to be alot on this topic about (am I typing in the wrong keywords?)

Thanks in advance for all your help guys :D

Thread closed

This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.