• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. One for the girls! What do you prefer fingers or tongue clitoral stimulation?

WandA [sign in to see picture]

Anyone else curious as to what it's like sucking a G-spot?

DrtyBoy [sign in to see picture]

I can speak for my OH in that she prefers my tongue, but cums very quickly if i have my finger in her as i lick her out...

toxycat [sign in to see picture]

mmm i have to say its fingers everytime for me...........but i love a combination of clitoral and gspot stimulation........swapping between the both and hey just for added pleasure using a bullet as well...as im greedy like that.....

I do like a tongue on my clit but i can take a while to get there.........so hed probably get jaw lock.....lol

shellyboo [sign in to see picture]

Hmmm, tricky one! Tongue I think, but I love fingers too. Both? :P

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Hmm. I don't often get oral, In fact it's damned rare I get oral. I don't really like oral from the OH with his beard in the way, but I wouldn't say no. But he doesn't like giving me oral because of his beard either so kinda stuck there.

If it's my own fingers then I say fingers. But other people seem to get the pressure wrong using their fingers on me, or just don't quite hit all the right places, but with a tongue, it doesn't matter if its not hitting all the sweet spots at once cuz it all feels good...

My partner's not into giving oral either... funnily enough, I don't miss it as much as I thought I would! Hoping that we can work on it in the future maybe, see if he can grow to enjoy it. Considering he once said "I don't get the point of spanking", I'd say I have a fair chance of persuading him :P

ronnie-baby [sign in to see picture]

oooh! it's definately got to be tongue!!! I can't get enough of it, and my OH is absolutely amazing at doing it!

rb

x x

linda2008 [sign in to see picture]

Only one answer his tounge..i love it when he teases my clit with his tounge it gets me going everytime alls have earth shattering orgasms when he licks my clit xxxx

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Yeah! It's strange, isn't it? I thought I would miss it a lot too, but I really don't! We do 69 positions sometimes while I give him oral and he uses his fingers on me and penetrates the anus at the same time which feels really good.

It is weird, I would have been of the Dan Savage school of Oral (it should come as standard, no excuses) but... at the end of the day, I don't want him to do something he doesn't enjoy just to please me. 100% of my pleasure comes from pleasing him, and that includes him enjoying my body the way he wants. I know he's not really into it, so that makes me not interested in wanting it! If that makes sense... :/

But like I say, you never know. He might come around some day. If not, he'll have to let me hook up with a sexy lady who'll show me a good time with her tongue :P

Ilovemyman [sign in to see picture]

He can make me come quicker with his toungue but it's nicer with his fingers at the same time.

*Emma* [sign in to see picture]

Im greedy, i like to have my clit licked, and be fingered in both holes at the same time, get off really quickly like that x

sweetcherry24 [sign in to see picture]

I like both im greedy. love my clit being flicked and licked with his tongue as well as him fingering me at same time.

Pinkilious [sign in to see picture]

Well i think start with just tongue as the sensation is great then add in the fingers : )

Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]

For me its vibes, they do the most. Fingers dont affect me when I am doing it but when the OH is very good, my fave is tongue for clitoral and fingers internal, rubbing my g-spot, woooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwiiiiiiiiieeeee!

Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]

sweetcherry24 wrote:

I like both im greedy. love my clit being flicked and licked with his tongue as well as him fingering me at same time.

Snap lol.

hunny1987 [sign in to see picture]

Fingers all the way!

SweetSubmission [sign in to see picture]

I hope I never have to actually choose! Both please!

SS xx

rach74 [sign in to see picture]

yes both for me also

Cam_whore_69 [sign in to see picture]

Why choose when both is utterly amazing :D

But It also varies on my mood, Very complex us women

Miss Pussycat [sign in to see picture]

Both

Dee_licious333 [sign in to see picture]

Prefer tongue over fingers, however its not often that O/H uses both tongue or tongue and fingers and generally its fingers that make me cum. I prefer tongue to fingers as its more pleasurable but I rarely cum with tongue clitoral stimulation only but when i do its pretty amazing!!!!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.