£1.99 Sunday delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  • Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. One for the girls! What do you prefer fingers or tongue clitoral stimulation?

    1246288572

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 84
    • Joined: 26 Mar 2009

    It must be the heat! I'm melting, I've got to go to stupid work in a bit , yet all I can think of is my husband's hands, tracing up and down my spine while I was snaking my tongue down his body yesterday afternoon while the fan was blowing cold air over our dripping, straight from the shower bodies.

    1246292414
    Ecksvie [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1173
    • Joined: 11 Jun 2009

    Tongue, definitely! It's all warm and wet, what's not to like? There have been occasions though during foreplay where after a while, and once I'm wet/lubed up enough, I've mistaken his fingers for his tongue, and it's not until I happen to open my eyes I even notice.

    1246295527
    Fr33b1rd [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 189
    • Joined: 3 Feb 2009

    It has to be both for me too.

    1246308717
    SEXYGET 69 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1795
    • Joined: 1 Dec 2008

    This thread is making me horny as hell!!

    SG69

    1246311901
    Lubyanka [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 879
    • Joined: 9 Jan 2007

    This question kind of bothered me, I think partly because why choose between them at all, and partly because I can't answer questions about just any random fingers or tongues because I haven't experienced them all.

    I think that fingers and tongue are sort of like cake and ice cream. They can be lovely on their own, and lovely together. I think that choosing between them is unnecessary and pointless.

    Also, everybody's fingers and tongues are not automatically all going to be the same. I am much more interested in the person behind the fingers and tongue than I am in those specific body parts in isolation.

    What I really like is a person who has an sincere interest in my pleasure, and who is emotionally healthy enough to take my guidance about what I like without throwing a hissy fit thinking I'm impugning their sexual prowess. Cos that happens way more often than it should, in my opinion.

    So there. :p

    1246313875
    Lubyanka [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 879
    • Joined: 9 Jan 2007

    Nexas wrote:

    It's never just a yes or no with you is it? :-p

    (Totally kidding hun LOL)

    Nope. :p

    1246325242
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6177
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    Lubyanka wrote:

    This question kind of bothered me, I think partly because why choose between them at all, and partly because I can't answer questions about just any random fingers or tongues because I haven't experienced them all.

    I think that fingers and tongue are sort of like cake and ice cream. They can be lovely on their own, and lovely together. I think that choosing between them is unnecessary and pointless.

    Also, everybody's fingers and tongues are not automatically all going to be the same. I am much more interested in the person behind the fingers and tongue than I am in those specific body parts in isolation.

    What I really like is a person who has an sincere interest in my pleasure, and who is emotionally healthy enough to take my guidance about what I like without throwing a hissy fit thinking I'm impugning their sexual prowess. Cos that happens way more often than it should, in my opinion.

    So there. :p

    What type of cake?

    1246340809
    SEXYGET 69 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1795
    • Joined: 1 Dec 2008

    A submissive cake that takes instruction well! Possibly a piece of sponge cake as something like Ginger cake is anti authoriterian!

    SG69 x

    1247679019
    cheekylittleminx [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 28
    • Joined: 28 Apr 2007

    I love fingers inside me while the thumb is rubbing my clit yummy!!!

    1247681588
    SEXYGET 69 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1795
    • Joined: 1 Dec 2008

    cheekylittleminx wrote:

    I love fingers inside me while the thumb is rubbing my clit yummy!!!

    Oh yes CLM! I'll be doing some of this to my OH later. . . . .

    SG69 x

    1248105513
    mybadx [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 162
    • Joined: 13 Aug 2008

    I cant choose just one, depends on what mood im in and where we was at etc i suppose. But eithers very good from my OH

    xx

    1248106692
    shellyboo [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 825
    • Joined: 16 Apr 2008

    It's been so long I can't remember! (Well, like a month. Still though :P)

    I'm not a fan of being fingered generally, so I think if I *had* to choose one way that I'd be stimulated forever I'd say just tongue, no fingers. Both can be nice, but also it can be a bit too much.

    And this thread has made me whimper with desire. Roll on the weekend, says I!

    1248114633
    Miss_V [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 25
    • Joined: 11 Jul 2009

    I have never been with a guy who was any good at clitoral stimulation with his fingers. He was either way off the mark, his nails were jaggy, he tugged the clit hood back and aggressively rubbed my clit (that is painful!) or he did the ultimately daft move of trying to simulate a vibrator by 'shaking' his hand on my pussy... what the hell is that? Do guys pick these absurd moves up from porn or something? It doesnt feel nice.

    I like tongue-only during oral, especially if said tongue is pierced! I like my partner's face to be buried in my pussy as if they were french kissing it, gently tonguing my clit in a kind of sealed wetness from their lips and mine. Hate having my clit sucked though, thats a horrible sensation. Usually if they try to involve their hands it means pulling their mouth away and kind of having to 'lap like a dog' while they finger me, I'm really not a fan of that.

    I do enjoy penetrative fingering though, it's really nice having my g-spot massaged while kissing or having my nipples sucked.

    1248114690
    Miss_V [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 25
    • Joined: 11 Jul 2009

    cheekylittleminx wrote:

    I love fingers inside me while the thumb is rubbing my clit yummy!!!

    I hate that! Just goes to show how differant all women are.

    1248114837
    cj1972 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 81
    • Joined: 19 Jan 2009

    Hmm..difficult one to answer - I think it would depend on how turned on I was, and if anything else was being done to me at the time! But if I was massively turned on I mean like my ultimate fantasy man of my dreams making love to me, either and in either order but I think after using his hand, if I hadn't come, then licking me would definitely make me cum. And my god would I scream lol

    1248115263
    Aquabunny [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 16
    • Joined: 10 Apr 2009

    Depends whose fingers/tongue it is! I would say tongue, but I've been spoilt in that respect - one guy I've been with loved using his tongue and was quite a pro. I'd never orgasmed so quickly before or since!

    1248134607
    SEXYGET 69 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1795
    • Joined: 1 Dec 2008

    Miss_V wrote:

    cheekylittleminx wrote:

    I love fingers inside me while the thumb is rubbing my clit yummy!!!

    I hate that! Just goes to show how differant all women are.

    Hi Miss V! My OH loves having me rub her clit with my thumb whilst my index finger is massaging her g spot and. . . .my middle finger is inside her arse. All 3 fingers are moving simultaneously whilst I suck her nipples.

    SG69 x

    1248136525
    Miss_V [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 25
    • Joined: 11 Jul 2009

    SEXYGET 69 wrote:

    Miss_V wrote:

    cheekylittleminx wrote:

    I love fingers inside me while the thumb is rubbing my clit yummy!!!

    I hate that! Just goes to show how differant all women are.

    Hi Miss V! My OH loves having me rub her clit with my thumb whilst my index finger is massaging her g spot and. . . .my middle finger is inside her arse. All 3 fingers are moving simultaneously whilst I suck her nipples.

    SG69 x

    Is your OH a bowling ball? Sorry! Haha =^.^=

    1248136820
    SEXYGET 69 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1795
    • Joined: 1 Dec 2008

    Miss_V wrote:

    SEXYGET 69 wrote:

    Hi Miss V! My OH loves having me rub her clit with my thumb whilst my index finger is massaging her g spot and. . . .my middle finger is inside her arse. All 3 fingers are moving simultaneously whilst I suck her nipples.

    SG69 x

    Is your OH a bowling ball? Sorry! Haha =^.^=

    Very good! Well, She might as well be MV! I have to put the bum finger in first, then the pussy one and then push them aaaalllll the way in to get the proper grip on. Sounds a bit horrific there but she does love it. . . .I think!LOL

    SG69 x

    1248137173
    Miss_V [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 25
    • Joined: 11 Jul 2009

    SEXYGET 69 wrote:

    Miss_V wrote:

    SEXYGET 69 wrote:

    Hi Miss V! My OH loves having me rub her clit with my thumb whilst my index finger is massaging her g spot and. . . .my middle finger is inside her arse. All 3 fingers are moving simultaneously whilst I suck her nipples.

    SG69 x

    Is your OH a bowling ball? Sorry! Haha =^.^=

    Very good! Well, She might as well be MV! I have to put the bum finger in first, then the pussy one and then push them aaaalllll the way in to get the proper grip on. Sounds a bit horrific there but she does love it. . . .I think!LOL

    SG69 x

    That reminds me of an embaressing story a male friend once told me - he was on his bed with his then girlfriend and they were kissing and he was fingering her, but in their passion she manages to writhe her way to the edge of the bed and actually slipped off. She was only saved from thumbing into the floor by him actually catching her 'by the vagina'. He had hooked his finger inside her and was holding her up like that with his other arm round her shoulders... at this point in the story I was nearly pissing myself laughing as I pictured him 'wearing her like a baseball glove'... hahahaha....

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.