£1.99 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. First time trimming

    1246318922
    TLA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 85
    • Joined: 23 Feb 2009

    I just bought some Magic Powder on eBay. I'll let you know the results when it arrives.

    1246319289
    sweetlove666 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1827
    • Joined: 17 Nov 2008

    Nexas wrote:

    I might get some Veet and go to town down there!

    just do a skin patch test and get the sensitive version.

    1246324686
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6177
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    Nexas wrote:

    I might get some Veet and go to town down there!

    It might just make you patchy if you use it on thicker hair than intended!

    1246357897
    TLA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 85
    • Joined: 23 Feb 2009

    WandA wrote:

    Nexas wrote:

    I might get some Veet and go to town down there!

    It might just make you patchy if you use it on thicker hair than intended!

    apparently patterns are in fashion this season

    1246392046
    eljay [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 29
    • Joined: 28 Oct 2008

    sweetlove666 wrote:

    Nexas wrote:

    I might get some Veet and go to town down there!

    just do a skin patch test and get the sensitive version.

    And dont leave it on too long either.....OH did and had a very sensitive area, between his buttocks......

    1246395605
    TLA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 85
    • Joined: 23 Feb 2009

    redapple wrote:

    I'm thinking of trying veet next time too .... will remember that eljay,

    I don't want any sore bits ....... xx

    If you wait a few days, I can report whether Magic Powder gave better results than veet.

    1246399337
    MK_Minx [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 3
    • Joined: 30 Jun 2009

    Whats magic powder?

    I wax the bits I can bear the pain and shave the rest. My FB is always trimmed very short. He has been fully shaved in the past but cant be arsed so trimmed will do, much much better all round than au natural.

    Makes you look bigger guys as well :D

    1246400449
    TLA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 85
    • Joined: 23 Feb 2009

    MK_Minx wrote:

    Whats magic powder

    It's a powder that you mix with water, apply to your hair, wait about 5-7 minutes and remove using a spatula. It dissolves hair. The effect is like similar to shaving, although you get no ingrown hair and the hair grows back much softer. It starts to grow back immediately, so not as good as waxing, but it's 100% painless and doesn't leave the skin all red and itchy. It's also dirt cheap.

    MC was designed as a face shaving product for black men, but it quickly became a popular choice for bikini shaving.

    Veet depilation cream is similar and widely available, but Magic Powder is believed to be more effective. I've used veet and the results have been fantastic. I'm looking forward to testing MC.

    1246473274
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6177
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    TLA wrote:

    MK_Minx wrote:

    Whats magic powder

    It's a powder that you mix with water, apply to your hair, wait about 5-7 minutes and remove using a spatula. It dissolves hair. The effect is like similar to shaving, although you get no ingrown hair and the hair grows back much softer. It starts to grow back immediately, so not as good as waxing, but it's 100% painless and doesn't leave the skin all red and itchy. It's also dirt cheap.

    MC was designed as a face shaving product for black men, but it quickly became a popular choice for bikini shaving.

    Veet depilation cream is similar and widely available, but Magic Powder is believed to be more effective. I've used veet and the results have been fantastic. I'm looking forward to testing MC.

    Hmmm interesting!

    1249681866
    phil [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 110
    • Joined: 19 Jul 2009

    Why just limit your hair removal to your pubes, try all over it's wonderful feeling smooth all over.

    1249683502
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6177
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    phil wrote:

    Why just limit your hair removal to your pubes, try all over it's wonderful feeling smooth all over.

    Because it would take alot of effort to leave me with girlier looking legs!

    Or people might assume I was Olympic swimmer... only to be severely disappointed.

    1249779747
    Malteser81 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 851
    • Joined: 2 Aug 2009

    Anyone know if magic powder can be used for women too. Obviously the pubi region for women is much more sensitive and would it cause any irritation there if it got near or into the vagina???

    1249829017
    Firecracker [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 90
    • Joined: 8 Jul 2008

    Malteser81 wrote:

    Anyone know if magic powder can be used for women too. Obviously the pubi region for women is much more sensitive and would it cause any irritation there if it got near or into the vagina???

    I would be interested to know this too, I have veeted and trimmed again this weekend but would be interested to know if this magic stuff can be used all over, saves me venturing into the area with an epilator Ouch!

    1249832178
    Salvadore [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 51
    • Joined: 24 Jul 2009

    have been trimming away this morning in preparation for my pics on the OA blog..

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.