• big tits good or bad? what is the best size?

Mad4Sex [sign in to see picture]

My OH is a 40D and they're a real handfull. Love 'em as I do I'm really a leg man, nothing so sexy as a pair of beautiful legs in a pair of beautiful stockings :)

BigPoppa [sign in to see picture]

My oh is a 36B and I love them. They were amazing when pregnant though and I know she loved having large boobs. She commented a while back about missing her larger boobs and sad she won't get them again ( no more kids for me anyway as I've had the snip ). We had a very open chat and was nothing but supportive but tried to be neutral and said if a boob job was something she wanted then I wouldn't look down on her for it or judge her ( she knows I'm generally not a fan of cosmetic surgery unless for medical reasons like say after breast cancer ).

She was quite firm she had no desire to change them.

Visually if I was looking at random topless pics etc I always seem to like the look of C to small D cups.

Clearly there is no best sized anything that's why we are all built differently and is important for genetic diversity.

rach74 [sign in to see picture]

mine are 40D and i would love to have them made smaller, all these women that have breast enlargement i want it the other way round, they are a bloody pain, you men are lucky not having them

Mad4Sex [sign in to see picture]

Hi rach74, I think my OH would prefer smaller boobs too.

healerwhore [sign in to see picture]

toycar69 wrote:

hmm, lets see:

Big Boobs = good

Small Boobs = good

Man Boobs = bad

Basically, I lov boobs big or small. As long as their owner doesn't have a problem with them (sorry to hear about your back problems Sally) I love them all.

Totally agree. Boobies are great, whatever size they are, just as long as they're not on a saggy chested bloke ( like Meatloaf's character in Fight Club! ).

EDIT: why has this written inside the quote box?

SexyBumBully [sign in to see picture]

Im a size 8-10 with 30FF boobs and they're still growing. I'm very proud of them! My OH loves them and wouldn't change them for the world. I do find it difficult to get lingerie sets that are sexy in my size as not many companies cater for my kinda size, its a pain but i know that my OH will always think im sexy so i love them :)

gymnast_kerry [sign in to see picture]

Im a size 8-10 and have 32 e boobs, my OH loves them, but as most big chested people have said its hard to find nice/cheapest lingerie. I laso find it hard getting dresses as if they fit on the top they are too big on the bottom or if they fit on the bottom they are too tight on the top :(

Janny [sign in to see picture]

I always when younger used, as a party trick, to guess 34B. And honestly, I'm still astonished how often it was right??

rachyrach [sign in to see picture]

I'm a 38E but would like them smaller, a D perhaps.

Noon [sign in to see picture]

All shapes and sizes are good, but my personal taste is 100% adoration for 38B - sheer perfection of form.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.