FREE 1 Day Delivery - Spend £50 and 24-hour tracked delivery is FREE
  1. big tits good or bad? what is the best size?

toycar69 [sign in to see picture]

hmm, lets see:

Big Boobs = good

Small Boobs = good

Man Boobs = bad

Basically, I lov boobs big or small. As long as their owner doesn't have a problem with them (sorry to hear about your back problems Sally) I love them all.

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

sexynurse09 wrote:

sally 54 wrote:

I'm a 34K and am waiting to hear if I can get them reduced on the NHS as they are making my spine curve, and both me and my husband think they're ugly as they hang down to my waist. I was a 34DD when we got married, and they've just ballooned after having two children. I hate them with a passion, they're revolting and my husband won't go near them.He thought I was too big at 34DD!

Aww Sally ((hugs)). Can't help but think that's a bit insensitive of your husband! xx

Agreed!

He doesn't have to love your boobs, but they're part of your confidence and he should look for the positives and make sure you feel good about yourself!

Adx

suze9 [sign in to see picture]

See mine have shrunk with weight loss and look better when they are squished in a bra than they do free but hubby's reaction is exactly the same as always, cant get him off the bloomin things. I would prefer them fuller but I will make the most of what I have.

Sally I hope you get your op soon xxx

joelbct [sign in to see picture]

we're not allowed to post links :p?

i love small tits! up to c maybe?

i totally dont get the baywatch type fascination with giant knockers... big boobs turn me off as a rule, but if her face is cute enough its ok...

ronnie-baby [sign in to see picture]

I wish more men were like you joelbct. Most men do have that fascination about women with big boobs! It's just not fair, us small-boobed women are just as special! I'm just lucky that my OH loves me and mine just the way they are at a 34b.

rb

x x

linda2008 [sign in to see picture]

I, M a 34 b i,m a size 10 /12.s i agree with other girls i,m not happy with myself but OH says i,m fantastic and dont change anything also other females / guys say i,m fine so why do us women always worry about our boobs and size when others say we are fine

Seduced [sign in to see picture]

'J' is a 38dd and I love em' Though she wants to get a breast reduction :(

WandA [sign in to see picture]

Another smaller breasted fan here! I think there are plenty of men who love 'em!

[suspended user]

suspended user

i like the fuller breast but not fake ones squeezed in to an undewired half cup bra 34 and slightly bigger not too big tho

Seduced [sign in to see picture]

And I have to say, Although I love 'J's 38dd's I have had gf's wth larger again and much smaller. All were fantastic!

I just love J's the way they are as I love her the way she is, Make sense?

'P' ;)

Mr Trinity [sign in to see picture]

ill have to stick with 32 D. thats my OH's size and ill be honest, they are the most fantastic boobs ive ever seen! perfect shape, perfect everything. although from a male perspective i find that where the nipple is and whats thats like is more important than the size and shape!

Kitty_McPlunder [sign in to see picture]

Seduced wrote:

And I have to say, Although I love 'J's 38dd's I have had gf's wth larger again and much smaller. All were fantastic!

I just love J's the way they are as I love her the way she is, Make sense?

'P' ;)

Makes perfect sense P

[suspended user]

suspended user

any more then a hanfull could be a waste

CurlyCpl [sign in to see picture]

Having had girlfriends with both big and small breasts they're all great - the sweet spot for me though is between B & D cup size, enough to be soft and squidgy but still fairly pert.

CCW's are my favourites of course but more than the size (a D cup) it's the fact her nipples seem to be hardwired into an orgasm centre that wins it for me :o)

telemachus [sign in to see picture]

lickmadick wrote:

any more then a hanfull could be a waste

Maybe your hands are just small?

horneycpl [sign in to see picture]

hi my lovely wife is only 26 years old, but she has 38 F or sometimes it could be a cup size G and she hates it as she can not get any nice sexy clothes to fit her, she also hates it because no supermarkets has any nice sexy bra's sets to fit her so she thinks their too big, but i do not i love them. I love touching and squeezing them.

sweetcherry24 [sign in to see picture]

Im a fake boobed and proud. i was a small barley there A cup. and because i have a small dainty frame i felt slightly self conscious in a bikini and would cover myself with a vest top on the beach.

i got my boobs done as i wanted to feel more womanly. And my has my confidence shot through the roof. im a 30F/FF but look more of a D cup because im so small framed. And if people dont like my boobs male or female. i dont really care, as my confidence and how i feel is more important that pleasing others.

[suspended user]

suspended user

i just love em all no matter what you say ha ha just get em out you foxy ladies

John1986 [sign in to see picture]

I'd say anything between a D cup and a G cup for me. My gf is a 34G and I absolutely love her boobs. I just can't keep my eyes off them!

ShiftyBlue [sign in to see picture]

Big is good, my wife is a E cup and I totally adore her boobs, I can never get enough of them! the view when she goes on top is just amazing.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.