£1.29 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. big tits good or bad? what is the best size?

MissTerryCleavage [sign in to see picture]

I don't think there is a "best" size, it's just whatever you like, from a male perspective I guess is it not?

Personally I have huge boobs, 34 J and have had more than my fair share of ribbing about it, but similarly more than my fair share of compliments too I guess. Yeah it's annoying when clothes don't fit or the sexy bras stop at a G cup but there's nothing I can do about them, that doesn't involve surgery, so I just have to embrace them (literally sometimes) and love them

My OH loves them and I give a damn fine tit wank so everyone's a winner

masterandslave [sign in to see picture]

I'm a 38D but feel pretty lucky as I feel quite balanced in an hourglass shape. Just a quick question - do you tend to change shape with your period? One of my old housemates used to go up by a cup size every time!

x

Starlight* [sign in to see picture]

masterandslave wrote:

I'm a 38D but feel pretty lucky as I feel quite balanced in an hourglass shape. Just a quick question - do you tend to change shape with your period? One of my old housemates used to go up by a cup size every time!

x

my boobs tend to bloom around the time of my period, and definitely become bigger! x

Starlight* wrote:

masterandslave wrote:

x

my boobs tend to bloom around the time of my period, and definitely become bigger! x

I've never experienced it myself, they just become tender. I just wondered if anyone else had this, do yours go up a size?

x

BashfulBabe [sign in to see picture]

Mine feel bigger, and look bigger, but they still fit in my bras the same so I assume it's something weird like the skin gets smaller or some freakishness. Have never got the tender thing (luckily!), but they definitely seem more buoyant.

Ecksvie [sign in to see picture]

I wear 34F but I think I might actually be a 36E. I need to go and get measured some time, although I don't really wanna change size. I know 34F>36E means my boobs haven't actually gotten smaller, but F is a more impressive size than E!

*Emma* [sign in to see picture]

Im really not that keen on my boobs, id love larger ones to make me feel more feminine and attractive especially being very tall at 5ft 11 ish although my boyfirend says more than a handful is a waste im fairly sure hes just being kind and would probably prefer them to be bigger too lol. They have shrunk recently as ive lost 12lb in the past 6 weeks. They were 36c but now prob a b cup and ideally id love a d cup. I wear a lot of gel/padded bras to help with my confidence and tbh i wish i didnt have to x

*AdamKR* [sign in to see picture]

i think its all down to preference really because i am a big fan of big boobs but at the same time not too big, and im very much a boob person. do love boobies :D , my wifes boobs are perfect to me, hers are 36DD when ever i can (not around the kids though) im giving her playful gropes and rubs lol just cant get enough of them

LOVE [sign in to see picture]

I USED TO HATE MY BREASTS TIL I MEET MY PREASNET BOY FRIEND

HE GOT HIS HAND DOWN THE TOP OF MY DRESS ON THE FIRST NIGHT WE MEET,SOMETHING NOBODY HAD EVER DONE,I WAS 40 AT THE TIME!

HAD A LOT MORE MALE HANDS ON THEM AS WE SOMETIMES GO(DOGGING) FOR FUN

I REALY LOVE THEM NOW AND ALL THE ATENTION THAT THEY GET

BY WAY DIDNT TELL YOU ALL THAT THEY ARE42DD

CurlyCoupleWife [sign in to see picture]

Hi Love,

If you type in capitals it is more difficult for people to read. On a matter of manners, capitals are construed as shouting online - at the moment you come across a bit like Gordon Ramsey with PMS. Please could you take our comments on board and stop writing in capitals?

Many thanks

CCW x

wetpussy [sign in to see picture]

hi im a size 16 and have very large boobs 46 h and their all mine. my hubby loves them cos he can bury his head in between them. i hate them and want them reduced!!!

Miss BoomStick [sign in to see picture]

I think my boobs are too big, I'm hourglass shape which I find very sexy on other girls but not me. I'm a 30H and I've been thinking about getting a reduction for about four years now but I'm worried I'll miss them once they are gone. Plus I can never find any sexy bras!! I shop at bravissiom (sp?) and although they have really nice bras there not all the bras go up to a H cup and they aren't cheap either. I did buy a very nice, comfy PJ top from there in the sale and it is amazing and I recommend it too all busty women out there. ( I think the sizes are D to KK cup)

DesignDude [sign in to see picture]

All boobs are great! from tiny to titanic! as long as the person with them is comfortable and confident it's all good! =D

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

Loves huni wrote:

Hella Rouge (LH) wrote:.

TERRIBLE things about big-off booblas - back problems, most clothes don't fit (especially when you're slim!), sexy lingerie is a near impossibility (over the shoulder bolder holders!) and it appears to give anyone with a van licence to scream obsceneties at you as you walk.

i dont think that just comes with big boobs babe, i get it all the time, i think its just women really as i can be wearing a big hoodie and still get them shouting.. sometimes its like ohh :D *blushes* but most of the time its like F*** OFF AND GET A LIFE!!!! though, like you i do get concious most of the time and just shove my ear phones in and pretend i cant hear them! lol x

I really hate men who do this. It makes me feel really uncomfortable and it maddens me that they think they have the right to do it to women - especially when a woman is walking alone, why do some men think they have the right to make a woman feel so nervous!

I refuse to walk up a particular road by my house alone as *every* time I do it, someone shouts or whistles or something from a car. Never happens when I'm with someone else - what knobs!

Ax

jay2010 [sign in to see picture]

they need to look good o the person. big can be ugly (katie price)

WandA [sign in to see picture]

headsouth wrote:

every time I read this thread title I go all feminist and think what an awful question it is, and that it only serves to reinforce negative body images for young girls etc... Then I stop and think about boobs for a while. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm boobs......., and decide, again, that I love all sorts of sizes, and it doesn't matter really, just as long as they are in context...

I think we should find some ladies willing to strip off and give us their bras to burn.... only if we can watch.

Boobs and a feminist win!

Just read the title as 'What is the breast size?'

x

KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]

masterandslave wrote:

x

A sexcellent freudian (nipple) slip

xxKPxx

WandA [sign in to see picture]

KittyPurry wrote:

masterandslave wrote:

x

A sexcellent freudian (nipple) slip

xxKPxx

And another?

telemachus [sign in to see picture]

AdnaW wrote:

Loves huni wrote:

Hella Rouge (LH) wrote:.

TERRIBLE things about big-off booblas - back problems, most clothes don't fit (especially when you're slim!), sexy lingerie is a near impossibility (over the shoulder bolder holders!) and it appears to give anyone with a van licence to scream obsceneties at you as you walk.

i dont think that just comes with big boobs babe, i get it all the time, i think its just women really as i can be wearing a big hoodie and still get them shouting.. sometimes its like ohh :D *blushes* but most of the time its like F*** OFF AND GET A LIFE!!!! though, like you i do get concious most of the time and just shove my ear phones in and pretend i cant hear them! lol x

I really hate men who do this. It makes me feel really uncomfortable and it maddens me that they think they have the right to do it to women - especially when a woman is walking alone, why do some men think they have the right to make a woman feel so nervous!

I refuse to walk up a particular road by my house alone as *every* time I do it, someone shouts or whistles or something from a car. Never happens when I'm with someone else - what knobs!

Ax

I think that a lot of men are used to simply seeing women as sex objects. And I'm not talking about a man and a woman in a relationship - I mean builders shouting at women, groups of young men intimidating girls, defining them by their breasts. This is how things are now - Nuts and Zoo in eyeline in the newsagents, Playboy merchandise targeted at tweens, it's not going to get any better. The most annoying thing, as you say is that they think that they have the right!

*steps away from soapbox*

I think most fake breasts look awful, I'm sure that some look ok but when you look at the strange shape of some of them.....yuck.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.